April 18, 2014 | 1837 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Sunflowers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i got my first bottle of this in 1996 for Christmas :} i used it all up and then a few years ago my husband bought me a set with the fragrance, body wash & lotion. i cant wear more than one product at a time since it is rather strong, but one spritz and im good. it smells very summerish. not like sunfowers though, i guess they named it that b/c its yellow? anywho, i like this smell. the bottle is skiny though and always falls over in my med cabinet. LAME.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2006 10:14:00 AM More reviews by MaDameButtaPhly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An all-time purrfect summer fragrance. It's a clean smell with a bit of(citrus)zing, so you don't need a lot. I admittedly don't wear it as often as I did years ago when it first came out, but I do keep it on hand.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers got such bad reviews. I just bought a bottle and I love it. It reminds me of Coty Ghost Myst and Avon Smile Perfume. Maybe that is why it got such low reviews, because it smells like perfumes that don't cost a lot. Come on now, this perfume is really worth trying out. It smells light, and flowery and like a sunny day in a field of flowers. Don't pay any attention to the fact that you can buy a whole set of it at Walmart for $20.00 this perfume is for any age group and will lift your spirits without lifting the money from your wallet.

Update I grew tired of this fragrance pretty quick and swapped it all away.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulFairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use to wear this perfume when I was a teenager! It is great for a young teen! But being an adult I felt it is to sweet smelling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck! Too strong, and smells terrible. Gives me a headache, too. Stay far, far away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this scent is so Junior High. i remember when it was new--EVERYBODY had to have this. EVERYONE wore it, even me. my problem with it was that it was too... for lack of a better word, "sweet". it has this sweet not-quite-clean-not-quite-floral smell that clings to you in childish desperation. the childish need to be accepted by a boy or by a group of mean mall girls.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by tin10

The best part about this fragrance is the box it comes in. It smelled nice initially when i tried it... but weird enough i think it went bad in the bottle (if that is possible). It smelled horrible after... like damp, wilted flowers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never owned this, and I never would. Honestly, I can't think of even one person this has ever smelled good on. I always try to take the attitude that even the most appalling fragrances can sometimes smell good on the right person in 1000 people. But this falls in a hopeless category. This hasn't made me wretch as bad as, say, Fracas, but I find it wholly unappealing. Even if it might smell good on some of you, is there honestly nothing that would smell better?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people don't like this one but oddly enough, I do. When mixed in with St. Ives Vanilla lotion, it really smells nice. I have to laugh at the memory of my father every time I wore this one. He would say "PEW, you smell like plastic toy soldiers"...Um, thanks dad, I don't think so, but colorful description.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by cougal96

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely appalling smell. This fragrance is so awful that I couldn't even use it as an air freshener. This product is truly awful.