TendSkin Tend Skin

Isopropyl alcohol, water, propylene glycol, acetylsalicylic acid, cyclomethicone, glycerine.

on 4/27/2007 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this knowing that it would smell bad. I thought I could put up with it. Not only was the smell horendous, but the product was awful. I used it twice a day (as recommended). After two days I stopped, the smell lingered and my skin started to peel away!
Luckily, I bought this at Sephora, so I was able to return it and get my $21 back.

on 3/29/2007 1:06:00 PM

I always get ingrown hairs to the bikini area especially from waxing, this product helps clear them up in no time. I use this product for several days after waxing, or when I spot ingrown hairs after having shaved against the grain.

I used to make my own aspirin toner in the past, this is great alternative to have kicking around as it takes away the fuss and has a longer shell life. I dont like using this product on my face as it really messes up the balance of oils in my skin.

on 3/26/2007 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite product ever, its my secret weapon on pimples!!!! I use this after I get a bikini wax by applying it to a cotton ball and trust me, if you get a pimple, apply some to a Q-tip and dab twice a day, within 24 hours it will be gone.

on 3/20/2007 6:48:00 PM

I use this on my bikini areas post-waxing/epilation. It seems to prevent and treat in grown hairs. It is a little expensive, and I will start using a q-tip instead of cotton pad to conserve the product. Over all, this works really well for me!

on 2/21/2007 3:22:00 PM

I had never heard of this stuff when I received it as a replacement sample in an order from Sephora. I had to google it to see what it even was! When I shave my bikini zone weekly, I tend to get red bumps on day 2 or 3. I used to just scrub and hope for the best, but now my routine is to use a buff puff on the entire area with some non-creamy face soap and really scrub in all directions, and then apply the Tend Skin. Sure it burns, but only for a moment, and I don't smell it unless it's right under my nose. By that evening the redness is gone, and absolutely zero ingrown hairs!

on 1/24/2007 8:12:00 AM

this product does work, but you have to use it everyday, even when the irritation has gone, it will come back otherwise!
the strong smell isn't too bad, but it can sting a little bit if, especially if the sking is badly irritated. i works well on spots as well as ingrown hairs!!

on 1/10/2007 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product is great for getting rid of ingrown hairs and bumps. I use it once a day and it's cleared up any ingrowns and bumps I've had before. The downfall is that this product is expensive and it doesn't smell that great, but the smell goes away in a few seconds. It does sting a bit, but it is not excruciating, it's just a tingle for me. The bottle is also kind of ugly, but I'll deal with it since it's a great product.

on 1/4/2007 8:45:00 AM

I had high hopes but unfortunately had a similair experience as the person below. It really didn't do anything for my ingrown hairs ony my bikini area and with regular use my skin started to significantly flake off. Not cute. So definitely a bit NO for sensitive skin, ironic because that's the area where it is best known for.

on 12/2/2006 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought a bottle of this stuff several years ago to treat legs and bikini area, and have used it from time to time since then. This product is just a little too harsh and drying for me, and doesn't really work to cure ingrowns. I find that my skin starts drying up and peeling after a week or two of use, and I have to stop using it. I now use Paula's Choice BHA gel intead. Same active ingredient as Tend Skin (salicylic acid), cheaper, and not drying to the skin. Wish this product was as miraculous for me as it has been for others, but on my body it's just a big flop. :-(

on 11/22/2006 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I waxed my upper lip area for the first time ever a few days ago. Immediately after the waxing, i developned several small bumps along my upper lip. I purchased Tend Skin and applied twice a day wit a cotton swab. This stuff is great. After about a day or two of regular use, the tiny bumps went away