October 20, 2014 | 2077 users online

Lotions/ Creams - TendSkin - Tend Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2007 8:12:00 AM More reviews by emuo

this product does work, but you have to use it everyday, even when the irritation has gone, it will come back otherwise!
the strong smell isn't too bad, but it can sting a little bit if, especially if the sking is badly irritated. i works well on spots as well as ingrown hairs!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great for getting rid of ingrown hairs and bumps. I use it once a day and it's cleared up any ingrowns and bumps I've had before. The downfall is that this product is expensive and it doesn't smell that great, but the smell goes away in a few seconds. It does sting a bit, but it is not excruciating, it's just a tingle for me. The bottle is also kind of ugly, but I'll deal with it since it's a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2007 8:45:00 AM More reviews by cocoacutie

I had high hopes but unfortunately had a similair experience as the person below. It really didn't do anything for my ingrown hairs ony my bikini area and with regular use my skin started to significantly flake off. Not cute. So definitely a bit NO for sensitive skin, ironic because that's the area where it is best known for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2006 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jhadiq

I bought a bottle of this stuff several years ago to treat legs and bikini area, and have used it from time to time since then. This product is just a little too harsh and drying for me, and doesn't really work to cure ingrowns. I find that my skin starts drying up and peeling after a week or two of use, and I have to stop using it. I now use Paula's Choice BHA gel intead. Same active ingredient as Tend Skin (salicylic acid), cheaper, and not drying to the skin. Wish this product was as miraculous for me as it has been for others, but on my body it's just a big flop. :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by miz_walker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I waxed my upper lip area for the first time ever a few days ago. Immediately after the waxing, i developned several small bumps along my upper lip. I purchased Tend Skin and applied twice a day wit a cotton swab. This stuff is great. After about a day or two of regular use, the tiny bumps went away

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:33:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I bought a bottle of this based on friends' raving reviews, and I was devastated when I reacted to it. The scent, as offensive as it is, would have been tolerable, but it stung something awful. I tried to continue use through the pain, just to see if it would work, but it did nothing. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 10:07:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Used it for the first time this week on both bikini area and underarms. already the skin is smooth, bumps are almost totally gone. Worth every penny-will purchase again!!!!! (smell isn't that bad-goes away in seconds)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by pagranata

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am one of those people who has used this for years. My fiance is crazy about it and when I moved in we started going through a bottle every two weeks. It cured his ingrowns and any break outs he had. I swear by it as an acne fighter. I use it as my toner. harsh I know but it works. It smells and it could knock you out if you get a deep breath but I wouldn't use anything else. in fact when I don't use it for a bit I break out

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Katherine99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money! This doesn't work well.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2006 1:01:00 PM More reviews by c_forever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok I bought this after reading the reviews and I don't know if I haven't given it enough time...although been using it for 1 week...but I haven't noticed any change at all. I still have the ingrowns...and I use it twice a day. I'm gonna give it another 2 weeks and then go back to tweezing out the ingrowns...not happy with it at all and it was bloody expensive!!!