Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

This doesn't do much for my hair, although it doesn't *hurt* my hair either, as long as I don't put too much of it in after taking a shower. Otherwise my hair looks quite greasy. For conditioners, I'd be more likely to use Suave's two minute conditioner because I get more of an effect from it (my hair actually feels softer afterwards, and it smells nicer, IMO) and it's tons cheaper to boot. In terms of styling/detanglers, I'd probably use Kiehl's Light Silk Groom, so The Conditioner is not something I'd repurchase.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product, it really helps me hair, and I have to use it when my hair is long. I found a generic version at Sally Beauty this is literally the same thing for about a 1/3 of the price.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like this product, but I don't love it and I have to love it to spend what is costs. The good side is that it is a great leave-in formula (my hair needs a tiny tiny bit) and feels light (as long as don't use too much). However, it smells a little strange after blowdry and I can't find a Paul Mitchell shampoo that I like to use with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

For my, long (mid-back) super curly/nappy, thick hair, this works very well as a leave-in/detangler without it feeling too heavy. It sort of looks like blue toothpaste and has a cheap, drugstore lotion-like smell. The smell is the only thing I donít like about the product.

I do rinse my hair on a daily basis, if I didnít, I think it would leave too much of a product build-up if you use it two days in a row without washing or rinsing.

For the (cheap) price, and the detangling/condition properties it offers, I would purchase again.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Doesn't do anything for dry or normal hair. This may work for people with fine/oily hair. Not worth the price, and I won't buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've used this for a decade. I've tried other leave ins but always return to this. It gives body and a slight hold to my fine thin shoulder length hair which helps with my styling, controls static, and leaves my hair soft with a healthy sheen. I usually also use a rinse out conditioner, though, because my hair is very dry. And the scent is mild but very pleasant. Oh, and it's a bargain considering how long a bottle lasts; I only use a dab smaller than a pea and rub it between my palms to emulsify before applying.

I really dislike this product. It smells terrible and the scent lingers in your hair all day. Contrary to other posts, I thought it felt very thick and left my hair feeling dirty. It made my scalp itch so badly that I thought I had head lice or something! I didn't notice it was a leave-in conditioner til I got it home and read the back. I don't think it said anything about that on the front of the bottle; if it did it was not very prominent.

I bought this after seeing it in the InStyle Best Beauty Buys, and I'm pleasantly suprised. It makes my hair feel veeeery soft, but it does make it a bit fluffy for a bit. So soft though! And a little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very glam, but that doesn't bother me much. What does bother me though is the smell - really hate it, it's like cheap sickly sweet perfume.

I remeber using this as a child, because my hair would tangle so bad. 15 years later I decided to purchase this product just to see if it was as good as I remeber and guess what???? It is better because now I appreciate a great product! This stuff is so simple you get out of the shower, towel drie your hair a little, and then apply a tiny amount. I think I paid about $15 for this but it will last forever! This is really great for people with fine hair that don't want to use a conditioner that will weigh your hair down; I don't even use conditioner in the shower anymore because this does it all. Even though it is a leave in, it is not heavy or greasy in the least bit! Everyone should try this product at least once. This is my HG for hair!

This leave-in is pretty good to moisturize. I have to use alot of it though because of the fact that it does not glide on my hair easily. I don't like the feel of it and it makes it hard to apply to my curly hair.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products