July 28, 2014 | 1928 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by plumbpeachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used this for a decade. I've tried other leave ins but always return to this. It gives body and a slight hold to my fine thin shoulder length hair which helps with my styling, controls static, and leaves my hair soft with a healthy sheen. I usually also use a rinse out conditioner, though, because my hair is very dry. And the scent is mild but very pleasant. Oh, and it's a bargain considering how long a bottle lasts; I only use a dab smaller than a pea and rub it between my palms to emulsify before applying.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2004 2:27:00 AM More reviews by galfromwi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really dislike this product. It smells terrible and the scent lingers in your hair all day. Contrary to other posts, I thought it felt very thick and left my hair feeling dirty. It made my scalp itch so badly that I thought I had head lice or something! I didn't notice it was a leave-in conditioner til I got it home and read the back. I don't think it said anything about that on the front of the bottle; if it did it was not very prominent.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2004 2:46:00 PM More reviews by indigosquare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this after seeing it in the InStyle Best Beauty Buys, and I'm pleasantly suprised. It makes my hair feel veeeery soft, but it does make it a bit fluffy for a bit. So soft though! And a little goes a long way. The packaging isn't very glam, but that doesn't bother me much. What does bother me though is the smell - really hate it, it's like cheap sickly sweet perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LeLe21

I remeber using this as a child, because my hair would tangle so bad. 15 years later I decided to purchase this product just to see if it was as good as I remeber and guess what???? It is better because now I appreciate a great product! This stuff is so simple you get out of the shower, towel drie your hair a little, and then apply a tiny amount. I think I paid about $15 for this but it will last forever! This is really great for people with fine hair that don't want to use a conditioner that will weigh your hair down; I don't even use conditioner in the shower anymore because this does it all. Even though it is a leave in, it is not heavy or greasy in the least bit! Everyone should try this product at least once. This is my HG for hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2004 3:33:00 AM More reviews by cocacolagirl

This leave-in is pretty good to moisturize. I have to use alot of it though because of the fact that it does not glide on my hair easily. I don't like the feel of it and it makes it hard to apply to my curly hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pearl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I didn't care for this at all. It didn't seem to moisturize my hair at all & the scent reminded me of a wet dog.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is lightweight and gel-like so it doesnít weigh hair down. It absorbs into hair really well so you donít get residue left on your hands. I find it good for pre blow drying on towel-dried hair and helping to keep frizz at bay. I preferred the old formula. It seemed thicker and like it did a better job of hydrating my lengths and ends. However, it still has the gorgeous blue hue and fresh scent and it works. Another impressive Paul Mitchell product Iíve been using for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2004 9:24:00 PM More reviews by 24kt

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a strange product. it is a leave in conditioner that is like a gel. when i first put this between my hands i thought "yuck! this feels like vasaline. do i really want to put this in my clean hair?" for the sake of trying it i did rub it in and on the ends. there was no residue on my hands when i finished so i figured that was a good sign. when my hair was dry i had super shine, and *no* flyaways. i also did not notice my hair being weighed down, and i have hair that is fine. some of you may not like this conditioner since dimethicone is listed part way down the ingriedient list. so while it feels strange....it does a good job and is worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2004 1:17:00 PM More reviews by okinawa

This is a gel-like leave in conditioner that works better for me than any other leave in conditioner I've tried. The smell is good and mild which is a plus (hate it when hair care products have strong scents), and it won't make your hair look greasy or flat. It gives that little extra flexibility that you need to style your hair without wrecking it. Softens and protects. It doesn't work wonders, but it doesn't promise to! It's the best basic conditioner I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Jengrimes77

I tried this stuff twice, and it gave me some kinda weird dandruff. :(