April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Unity Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by skkelber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely the best lip product I own. Well, maybe it should be in a deathmatch with MAC Lovechild, actually. But it's great. A lovely rosy-bronzey shimmery gloss. I wish it would stay on longer, but a girl's got to have her water, which pretty much puts the kibosh on all lip products pretty fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2003 4:18:00 PM More reviews by celodie

This is a YLBB product for everyone! (I guess the name is well suited). It looks like a beigish color in the tube but goes on very sheer. Not tacky or sticky and stays on for a decent amount of time. I noticed after wearing it for a while it starts to fade and it looks as thought I am wearing a clear lipgloss. But overall the best lipgloss I have tried and although the price is steep, the consistency is great, no smell, very moisturizing and you get ALOT of lipgloss. I also own this in Blizzard but Unity is my fav. I highly recommend this color to anyone wanting to try out a chanel glossimer. It truly is a fabulous product. Oh, I am also a MMM, black hair and brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Lyssa2676

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My first glossimer purchase and I love it!! It is a pretty universal color that I think would work for many people. It is a shimmery taupe like color, a nice neutral. I wear it a lot over Mac's Hug Me lipstick and it makes a really pretty combination. It is not as sticky as Mac's lipglass. It is a steep price though--$24.00 but worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's true this is a YLBB type color, but on me, it just looks sorta blah. Some YLBB colors help to add a little color to my complexion, but this one seems to looks muddy and dull on me. It's maybe too similar to my natural lip color because in the end, it just looks like I have really shiny lips. Oh well, up for swap it goes!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2003 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tsaman1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the color of unity, but after I got it, I hated it. It didn't stay on for long and the taste was bad. After using it a couple of times, the gloss would leak to the outside when I closed it getting all over my purse. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great Glossimer! I bought it yesterday to wear with Chanel Nude lipliner, and it looks perfect...only slightly more neutral than my own lips, with a combination of rose & taupe-ish shimmer. Also the perfect shade to top Chanel Infrarouge Nude lipstick with, thanks to a tip from MUAer JayneDoe:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2003 11:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenlyn1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very pretty shimmery light brown color that goes very well with me...LLL brown hair brown eyes, warm undertones and it isn't all that sticky and it lasts a long time. a little expensive, but one won't hurt :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite glossimer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by k_kieu

Wow.. my very first Chanel Glossimer and I absolutely love it. It's not sticky and heavy like most lipglasses. The color is a light pink rosy brown with a gorgeous shimmer. Perfect for everyday wear and not drying at all. I think i'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by erinsab

Unity is my favortie Glossimer. I have 3 of these (car, purse, bathroom). Gives me just enough color, with out being overdone. Can be worn over lipstick, however I prefer to wear alone. Gives me a 'my lips but better' appearance. Sometimes I like to wear this with the Nude lipliner (it is a perfect match) however, it is not needed.