October 26, 2014 | 1069 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Sable

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by OliveGreenSpring

Sable is one of those e/s i have that I go to a lot. I wear it with purples like sketch, but it also looks good with brighter colors like amber lights. It even looks good by itself. This product is well worth the money you spend because it's highly pigmented and a little goes a long way! I have hazel//green eyes but this looks pretty on blue-eyed girls too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Whoa! A little goes a long way, talk about maximum pigment, but oh so lovely! As previous posters had noted, it is a frosty medium brown, with a touch of copper, and a hint of purple and red that has great lasting power. Looks lovely with brown or deep bronze eyeliner. It's incredibly flattering on my brown eyes and I can also see it pairing well for green-eyed ladies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just re-discovered Sable and wow, do I love it!!! A must-have for blue eyes! Up until now, I have used Sable in the crease or on outside corners. Often times, I paired it with Jest or Jete. Today, I applied it all over my lid and am stunned at the outcome, what a beautiful color this is: plummish taupe with hints of bronzy burgundy/pink. Glides on like a dream and has just enough shimmer, does not sparkle. Quite a unique color and now that I've hit pan and started thinking about whether to repurchase, the answer is a strong YES.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is a reddish brown color. I didn't like it the first time i wore it and i thought it was too red. But now i realized how much it opens up my eyes. And the texture is so smooth and much more long-lasting than other eyeshadow brands I've used. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is exactly ' Satin Taupe's ', warmer sister like another reviewer said. Instead of the ash it has plummy/gold. I am in love with it, I can't stop wearing it with Jest in the inner eyelid, Sable on the outer eyelid and crease, and Wedge above the crease. Very pretty como!! Definatley in my top 10 fav shadow's!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by redheadreporter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful shade - lovely brownish, purpleish with shimmer. Very complimentary for fair skin and hazel eyes. Very pigmented. Awesome quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by xosarah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this was one of my first MACe/s and one of my favorites. its a shimmery (frost finnish) plummy brown; dark enough for rease work but light enough for lid. so rarley can I find a product that would actually look good on all eye colours and skin tones but sable deffinetly fits the bill. the packaging is great (my friends have dropped it maby times and just when i think its gonna shatter it doenst) and its incredibally pigmented. ive had mine since july and its january now and i havent even made a dent!!! i have yet to find an e/s that this doesnt pair well with (so far only satin taupe IMO) but my favourite is naked lunch. if you want a quick smokey eye just put sable all over your lid into the crease and under the eye if you want. a hillighter is optional. pair it with some brown eyeliner and mascara and your done!! go buy this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by duke27511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this e/s. It works great as an all over lid color. I usually apply this as just an everyday look and it really complements my skin tone and makes my eyes pop. I also use this as a blush sometimes which is a bit unconventional but it does look great if you use bronzer! I'm already close to hitting pan on this after using this for just 3-4 months (which rarely happens), and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MAC Sable e/s is love. It's pigmented, smooth, and absolutely gorgeous especially on green eyes. I think it would work for everyone though. Looks wonderful in the crease with Naked Lunch on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by sportylass

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this colour!! Is great for a smokey eye used on its own or put in the crease/outer corner for a day look. Looks good on my hazel/green eyes and think its a colour that would suit most people.