MAC Matte Bronze

4.2

Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 9/12/2007 1:58:00 PM

really like this, great to get a bronzer with no shimmer. its like benefit's hoola but better and much cheaper. packaging is good, nice size, and mirror is a plus. its fairly dark but im really pale and can still wear it. just watch you dont drop it!

on 8/21/2006 5:50:00 PM

I really like my Mac bronzing powder. I like the Mac bronzer because it's a matte so my face isn't all sparkly. It's a high quality powder and goes on super smooth and even with my Mac powder brush ( I LOVE IT!). I will only use mac bronzer now. Yet I'm still willing to try other products - I just haven't found anything to top this. There is totally a difference between the drugstore bronzers that cost 9 bucks and my Mac which is 20. The Bronze shade is pretty dark bc/ I'm a white girl so this only works for me during the summer months. This is one of my must have products.

on 6/6/2006 7:50:00 AM

was persuaded into buying this bronzer by the mac consultant (i don't know why but i'm scared of them so generally buy what i'm told) big mistake it is the worst bronzer i have ever bought it goes on orange and stripey and makes your face look like its caked in powder no matter how little you put on
Put it on one day and my boyfriend asked me what i'd got on my face as i looked like a satsuma.

on 4/6/2006 12:19:00 PM

This bronzer is a really nice brown colour, a proper tan in a compact. However, as with Benefit's Hoola, because of the genuine brown colour there is a hint of pinkiness to it which is only obvious if you're not already tanned. I'm NC25/Revlon CS Buff and although I love this shade of genuine brown, over my foundation it looks quite pinky. When I have a tan and obviously using a darker foundation it looks really nice and blends well. I wouldnt really recommend this bronzer if you're fair skinned (lighter than NC30) or have a yellow undertone as it will make you look a bit muddy and pinky, but when you have a tan go for it! If you do want a good bronzer that looks sunkissed even on paler skin tones go for the Golden, much more natural!

on 3/3/2006 3:01:00 AM

I looks like I am going to be the first to break up this Matte Bronze love fest but I think this bronzer is horrible. It goes on unevenly (and I use a MAC recommended brush) and within an hour you catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror and watch out! My face looked so unbelievably dirty and streaky. Don't think it was my technique or my skin type, which is pretty normal. I've tried it more than once and same result every time. I gave it to my niece, who is really too young for makeup anway, but it worked out perfectly because it looks likes cheap stage makeup on her so she can wear it to put on little skits for us. Oh well, back to the store...

on 11/9/2005 9:38:00 AM

A truly fabulous bronzer. I'm not much of a shimmer shade person and prefer to show off a matte complexion and that's exactly what the MAC Matte Bronze does. I simply apply it over my C4 for a healthy glow without the shine. A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for with this product. Overall, this one's got my vote and I'd certainly buy it again and again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I looked all over for this bronzer, finally one of the MA told me I could only get it from a MAC store or online. So I ordered it from the webiste and I'm glad I did. When I first opened the compact the color kind of scared me because it looks really dark, but I tried it out and it went on sheer and very believable looking. If you are looking for a matte bronzer definitly give this a try.

on 7/30/2005 4:43:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It goes on so smooth and stays on good. I wear this everyday to give me that sunkissed glow. I wear it as a blush over my powder. It's a nice change from the rosey blush that I usually wear. It lasts a long time too-I bought this in December and it's now July and i'm still not quite out just yet. Will repurchase!

on 7/5/2005 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is quite a nice product. One of the best I think ive used. Still not quite my HG but Im glad I invested in it.

on 6/2/2005 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this powder! I find it to be a great product! It's a natural sunny look, and it really goes with my NC20 complexion. Used as blush it's really pretty. A little goes a long way too so it lasts--I've had mine for quite a while and am still loving it.

Popular Bronzers