April 24, 2014 | 1876 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Matte Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by missunderstood

I like the fact that it makes me more tan, and very easy to apply. It's a definite staple in my makeup bag. I'm still contemplating whether it looks 100% natural though. The fact my neck is lighter than my face contributes to the 'un-natural' part, I doubt anyone will notice since my hair will be covering it. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really good bronzer. It's great to have a matte bronzer on hand, as I can get all shimmered out. I have just about every bronzer you can imagine, and this one is definately one of the most natural looking ones. It looks scary muddy in the package, but on it looks far more natural than the golden. Good job MAC! Too bad it's Limited Edition...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2003 6:33:00 PM More reviews by xxuniboyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know if i'm a freak, but when I go on the sunbeds (not anymore, had a bit of a cancer scare.. i'm ok now though :o) anyway, when i went on them I found i'd get a nice tanned face, but i'd always have white panda eyes... even if i didn't wear goggles. This is where matte bronze comes in. I love it!!!! I dust it ever so slighty around my cheeks, but quite a bit heavier around my eyes. The colour blends so well from my eyes to my cheeks, that you'd never know they were different colours. The bronzer lasts too, i've just had a hard day of xmas shopping and i still look fab :oD I sat next to a girl on the train, she looked like she'd had a hefty punch to both cheeks! I actually recommended this to her... don't know what she was using, but it was so wrong. Love the lil case too! Handy mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by addictedtomakeup

This stuff is great.. I wear it everyday, even to the grocery store because ts not shimmery and you can make it look as subtle as you want.. Dont be intimidated by the dark color in the package just cause you can apply it very lightly and itll look natural. I put on a blush on top or under it and it really accentuates the color of the blush to give you a nice natural glowy look.MAC's margin frost blush looks good on top.. so does NARS torrid and also MAC fabulush. remember ! apply in moderation then lightly wipe over with a tissue to make it look as natural as possible.. goes with all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by zelda155

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. No use buying any other bronzer when this gives you a perfect tan for an affordable price. Does not leave dirty streaks like Benefit Hoola or make me look orange like LORAC Glow. I have been searching for the perfect bronzer and now I have found it after lots of money wasted on mediocre bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I returned the "Golden" Bronzer for this matte one--MUCH better! No fake looking twinklies here, just a nice, rich tan shade. This is a nice shade for my NC 30 skin.:-) The only thing I'm taking off a lipstick is because when I swirl my brush around, there's a lot of excess bronzer that flakes off and gets wasted.