Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.4

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

on 12/4/2006 10:47:00 PM

I've always had freckles, and it's make it very hard to wear makeup, without looking a little off. When I don't wear makeup, I have a very obvious 'smattering' of freckles and a little ruddiness under my eyes, at the top of my cheeks, which made me look about 9 constantly. I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I can definitely see a difference. My skin is almost completely one tone, if I go out and put on foundation, I only feel like I need to put it on any blemishes, instead of my entire face now. And I was concerned that because there is a sunscreen in it that it would be a little too greasy for me, as I can't wear any sunscreen on a daily basis for that reason. However it wasn't greasy in my opinion at all, and I really don't I've ever looked so 'my age' nor has my skin looked so good. Question, though...Can I use it past 3 months even if I see results?

on 5/9/2006 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

i love this stuff. i never disapponits me. when ever my skin starts to look a little dull I smooth it on a night- Not good for the use as a daily moisterizer, way too oily. For that grab the palmer ultra even tone one- it absorbs extra oil.

on 4/24/2006 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

purchased this product about a month and a half ago and i've yet to see any results. i like the way the cream smells though, but as for scarring/blemishes go i'll stick to retin-a. though it's drying, it seems to be the only product to actually fade my scars. nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! =)

on 3/19/2006 10:27:00 PM

Ive been using this for about 2 weeks and have seen overall clarity in my skin tone, however, with acne scars I havent seen any improvement...but I still have 10 weeks til 3 months is up, so hopefully it helps. It is really thick to me, so I just use it at night and when I get home becasue its too heavy to use under my foundation and doesnt leave my skin feeling nice or anything like that, so I recommend to just use it at night or when you arent going out.

on 2/12/2006 11:11:00 PM

Having seen little results with Neutrogena's Acne Mark Fade Peel, I decided to try this. Right off the bat, I'll warn you, even if you don't think you have sensitive skin, start off slowly with this.

Verdict: I've been using this for about a month and my skin has never looked better. Really. My regimen is this: I use Ultra Clearasil Daily Face Wash in the shower in the morning, with a gentle facial brush from Sephora. Then, in the evening I put some Palmer's Eventone Fade Cream on my dark spots, and Zapzyt on any (increasingly rare) blemishes. I haven't worn so little concealer since I was 14. (I'm 26.)

on 1/16/2006 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this on my new age spots. It worked wonders.

on 8/10/2005 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I didn't check out these message boards before buying and wouldn't have bought it if I'd seen the reviews. After using for three weeks while my skin seems more even in places the effect isn't dramatically obvious and the oil in the regular formula has made me break out in tons of tiny pimples YUCK. Will be passing on to my mother and her drier skin.

on 8/2/2005 9:18:00 AM

BOOOOOOOO!!! It did nothing. I've been using it for a few months now and I have seen no change in any of the areas I have applied it to. What's worst is that I still have a lot left. I'm gonna keep using it until it's finished but I will definitely never buy this product again. It just didn't work at all for me.

on 7/18/2005 7:51:00 AM

I hate this product! I still have some left over but it has done absolutely nothing for me and I used it every day. They say it takes about 4-6 weeks to see some improvement, but my skin always looked the same. I don't really have bad skin but there are some problem areas I would like to deal with, but I guess it's meant for white people because it warns that its effects will not be noticed on darker skintones. Black people out there...don't buy this CRAP!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cream broke me out in a rash, and when used in moderation, it did nothing for my uneven skin tone...waste of moolah.

Popular Treatments (Face)