September 18, 2014 | 949 users online

Treatments (Face) - Palmer's - Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by oohsoojuju

purchased this product about a month and a half ago and i've yet to see any results. i like the way the cream smells though, but as for scarring/blemishes go i'll stick to retin-a. though it's drying, it seems to be the only product to actually fade my scars. nothing a little moisturizer can't fix! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Waterandfork

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive been using this for about 2 weeks and have seen overall clarity in my skin tone, however, with acne scars I havent seen any improvement...but I still have 10 weeks til 3 months is up, so hopefully it helps. It is really thick to me, so I just use it at night and when I get home becasue its too heavy to use under my foundation and doesnt leave my skin feeling nice or anything like that, so I recommend to just use it at night or when you arent going out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by AONeal79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Having seen little results with Neutrogena's Acne Mark Fade Peel, I decided to try this. Right off the bat, I'll warn you, even if you don't think you have sensitive skin, start off slowly with this.

Verdict: I've been using this for about a month and my skin has never looked better. Really. My regimen is this: I use Ultra Clearasil Daily Face Wash in the shower in the morning, with a gentle facial brush from Sephora. Then, in the evening I put some Palmer's Eventone Fade Cream on my dark spots, and Zapzyt on any (increasingly rare) blemishes. I haven't worn so little concealer since I was 14. (I'm 26.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 9:57:00 AM More reviews by thomaspeter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this on my new age spots. It worked wonders.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2005 12:41:00 AM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't check out these message boards before buying and wouldn't have bought it if I'd seen the reviews. After using for three weeks while my skin seems more even in places the effect isn't dramatically obvious and the oil in the regular formula has made me break out in tons of tiny pimples YUCK. Will be passing on to my mother and her drier skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Diablo2g

BOOOOOOOO!!! It did nothing. I've been using it for a few months now and I have seen no change in any of the areas I have applied it to. What's worst is that I still have a lot left. I'm gonna keep using it until it's finished but I will definitely never buy this product again. It just didn't work at all for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2005 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Diablo2g

I hate this product! I still have some left over but it has done absolutely nothing for me and I used it every day. They say it takes about 4-6 weeks to see some improvement, but my skin always looked the same. I don't really have bad skin but there are some problem areas I would like to deal with, but I guess it's meant for white people because it warns that its effects will not be noticed on darker skintones. Black people out there...don't buy this CRAP!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 10:23:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream broke me out in a rash, and when used in moderation, it did nothing for my uneven skin tone...waste of moolah.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by iAmmAi

This cream was way too oily for my combo/oily skin it broke me out soo bad took me 2months to get my skin back to normal never buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by SandiDandi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm going to try something else next time. This only seemed to work for me on the lightest of spots on my skin. After 3 months of applying it at least 1x daily, I've seen a little bit of lightening to some spots, but not what I was hoping for. It says to not use it for more than 3 months straight. It was hard to be religious about a 2x daily application for me, so maybe that has played a part in my results.