MAC Matte - Soft Brown

4.6

on 10/8/2009 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice neutral medium shade of brown. I use it in my crease or blending out darker crease colors. The texture is very nice.

on 9/22/2009 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color. Perfect for blending out crease colors

on 9/19/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

You can never go wrong with brown colors, this is one is a very light, soft brown just like the name says, for a really natural look.

on 8/22/2009 6:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

im in love with this colour..........im really in to natural tones with know shimmer as i wear very little makeup, this shadow as good colour payoff it looks so natural

on 6/24/2009 3:44:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite eye shadow color's from MAC! MAC describes it as a Soft Golden Peachy-Brown (Matte). Seriously, I use this in all of my eye shadow looks to blend out any crease color; so it transitions into my highlight color perfectly. I am an NC35/40. This should be a "must have" in anyone's makeup collection! :)

on 6/9/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great neutral shade!! this is a great all over color and a blending color. so glad i got this eyeshadow.

on 5/31/2009 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had been searching for the perfect natural brown for ages and found it in Soft Brown. It's just slightly darker than my natural skin tone and makes me look put together without being overdone. I'm Asian and use NC40.

on 5/3/2009 1:11:00 AM

This is my FAVORITE go to eye shadow. Blends flawlessly and its very natural. I wear this everyday! enough said!

on 5/2/2009 4:56:00 PM

I use soft brown almost every day to blend out my crease colors. I just picked this up about 2 months ago after watching a tut on utube by tiffanyd and I am so glad I did. love it love it love it. easy to blend, a little goes a long way and complements so many colors.

on 3/27/2009 1:46:00 AM

I bought this one in the pan form, so it was a little cheaper so the price was not too bad especially considering I wear it EVERY single day. This is not an exaggeration. I know it is a boring looking color, but I use it to blend out the other colors in my crease and it works with just about every color. This is probably my favorite MAC eyeshadow because of its versatility. Although it is a brown it is kind of red-orange-ish (basically a warm brown) making it less harsh and easier to work with most colors. Either way, I have been really into neutral eyes lately and focusing on intense eyeliner (strange people go through makeup moods;) )
I recommend and would probably repurchase (or a similar color at least).

Top Rated MAC Products