MAC Matte - Soft Brown

4.6

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i love this color. it's a warmer toned brown that i wanted wedge or kid to do for me but didn't. i'm asian, nc37, yellow undertones.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use soft brown every time I'm going for a neutral look. It's great for the crease!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice neutral medium shade of brown. I use it in my crease or blending out darker crease colors. The texture is very nice.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color. Perfect for blending out crease colors

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

You can never go wrong with brown colors, this is one is a very light, soft brown just like the name says, for a really natural look.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

im in love with this colour..........im really in to natural tones with know shimmer as i wear very little makeup, this shadow as good colour payoff it looks so natural

This is one of my all time favorite eye shadow color's from MAC! MAC describes it as a Soft Golden Peachy-Brown (Matte). Seriously, I use this in all of my eye shadow looks to blend out any crease color; so it transitions into my highlight color perfectly. I am an NC35/40. This should be a "must have" in anyone's makeup collection! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great neutral shade!! this is a great all over color and a blending color. so glad i got this eyeshadow.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had been searching for the perfect natural brown for ages and found it in Soft Brown. It's just slightly darker than my natural skin tone and makes me look put together without being overdone. I'm Asian and use NC40.

This is my FAVORITE go to eye shadow. Blends flawlessly and its very natural. I wear this everyday! enough said!

Top Rated MAC Products