Avon Sweet Honesty

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2003 3:20:00 AM

I like this scent, it's nice and light. A great fragrance for young ladies. The packaging could use an update, however. =)

on 6/6/2003 8:34:00 AM

Although I did not give this a high rating I did love it in the 70s when I was a teen. I am now 43 and it is much to youthful and powdery to me. If I smell it on someone now It takes me back to the 70s when it was all about being natural. I think it should stay back there though times and fragrance have changed.

on 3/21/2003 10:23:00 PM

This would be perfect for a young girl or an old lady. It is not for me. It gives me a faint headache.

on 3/1/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yuck! Lonely old lady smell.

on 12/10/2002 12:26:00 PM

I gave this to my young cousin for a christmas present once- a very pretty floral which is light but sort of annoys me.

on 11/6/2002 9:20:00 AM

I love this for sentimental reasons too. Its very appropriate for young girls and its very light and fresh smelling. I like to wear it on hot summer, casual days.

on 8/23/2002 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scent smells sweet, soft, and well.......naive. I think this fragrance is for the 16-and-under set. I wouldn't wear this now---I am not innocent or naive nor do I wish to smell innocent or naive. This would, however, make a nice first fragrance for a young girl.

on 7/31/2002 2:17:00 AM

I can't help it-I still love this, even though I'm all grown up! I love powdery smells, and this one has it. I have evolved perfume wise, but this is still a scentimental fave!

on 3/9/2002 9:24:00 PM

I just rolled across this and just had to leave a review! This was my first perfume when I was about 9. Perfect to buy for your little girl or Grandaughter. Innocent smelling without being too powerful at all.

on 1/20/2002 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

not for me..but would be great for a little girl's first scent.

Popular Fragrances