November 22, 2014 | 1923 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Sweet Honesty

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 8:34:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I did not give this a high rating I did love it in the 70s when I was a teen. I am now 43 and it is much to youthful and powdery to me. If I smell it on someone now It takes me back to the 70s when it was all about being natural. I think it should stay back there though times and fragrance have changed.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2003 10:23:00 PM More reviews by rjdawes

This would be perfect for a young girl or an old lady. It is not for me. It gives me a faint headache.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Mestisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! Lonely old lady smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave this to my young cousin for a christmas present once- a very pretty floral which is light but sort of annoys me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2002 9:20:00 AM More reviews by MyDogSophie

I love this for sentimental reasons too. Its very appropriate for young girls and its very light and fresh smelling. I like to wear it on hot summer, casual days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2002 6:22:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This scent smells sweet, soft, and well.......naive. I think this fragrance is for the 16-and-under set. I wouldn't wear this now---I am not innocent or naive nor do I wish to smell innocent or naive. This would, however, make a nice first fragrance for a young girl.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 2:17:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

I can't help it-I still love this, even though I'm all grown up! I love powdery smells, and this one has it. I have evolved perfume wise, but this is still a scentimental fave!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I just rolled across this and just had to leave a review! This was my first perfume when I was about 9. Perfect to buy for your little girl or Grandaughter. Innocent smelling without being too powerful at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 1:30:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

not for me..but would be great for a little girl's first scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Tammy166

I take back the good review I wrote for this, and all other Avon fragrances. There is *SOMETHING* in all of their fragrances that has a weird smell and brings forth headaches.