Avon Sweet Honesty

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

This was my favorite fragrance during my late teens in the 1970s, so when I saw it at a flea market I just had to buy a bottle for old time's sake. Um, let's just say I've grown up in the past 25-30 years - I find it hard to believe that I ever loved anything this cloying. Still, it evoked some wonderful memories, and for that reason alone, I'm keeping it to take a whiff of once in a while.

I purchased this just for fun, thinking it would evoke fond memories of my childhood in the seventies. What, did AVON change the formula?! Or did my chemistry change?? Anyway, not the same as it used to be!

I like this scent, it's nice and light. A great fragrance for young ladies. The packaging could use an update, however. =)

Although I did not give this a high rating I did love it in the 70s when I was a teen. I am now 43 and it is much to youthful and powdery to me. If I smell it on someone now It takes me back to the 70s when it was all about being natural. I think it should stay back there though times and fragrance have changed.

This would be perfect for a young girl or an old lady. It is not for me. It gives me a faint headache.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yuck! Lonely old lady smell.

I gave this to my young cousin for a christmas present once- a very pretty floral which is light but sort of annoys me.

I love this for sentimental reasons too. Its very appropriate for young girls and its very light and fresh smelling. I like to wear it on hot summer, casual days.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This scent smells sweet, soft, and well.......naive. I think this fragrance is for the 16-and-under set. I wouldn't wear this now---I am not innocent or naive nor do I wish to smell innocent or naive. This would, however, make a nice first fragrance for a young girl.

I can't help it-I still love this, even though I'm all grown up! I love powdery smells, and this one has it. I have evolved perfume wise, but this is still a scentimental fave!

Popular Fragrances