Bumble & Bumble Straight

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol Meadowfoamate

on 10/23/2002 1:56:00 PM

This product is amazing! I have naturally curly hair and it striaghtens it like no other product! Cut down on the styling time and makes my hair so smooth! Would highly recommend this product!

on 10/3/2002 12:42:00 AM

I have very wavy and frizzy hair and have always had the best success with KMS Flat Out but I have to say that I like Straight much better. I didn't have to use as much product and my hair was very soft and manageable and didn't feel goopy.

on 7/11/2002 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A little pricey but it DOES WORK! Doesn't leave your hair wavy or too weighed down and stiff. Mine straightens right out and stays soft. Recommended if all others seem to leave wave.

on 2/18/2002 10:02:00 AM

An effective wax/gel balm that you apply to wet hair before drying. The wetter your hair when you start, the better the result. It has no effect at if you air-dry. On fine hair with a tendency to waviness, a small drop is all it take to encourage and hold the straightness. It weighs hair down a little, so you have to be careful not to be over generous with application. A very effective product.

on 1/7/2002 5:47:00 PM

Tried everything and this was worth the wait.

on 11/25/2001 10:06:00 PM

Straight is another good hair product from B&B especially if you are in an area with high humidity levels! I use this for those types of days and nights. You only need a little bit or else your hair can become un-managable. Adds a nice sheen to the hair as well.

on 11/24/2001 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually use this product to smooth out any firzzies when I wear my hair "curly"! It is ultra thick, but non-greasy. A definite winner as far as straightening balms go. A bit pricey though...

on 11/16/2001 5:26:00 PM

This product is so different than other straightening products I've ever used. I really don't feel extra weight or anything when I use it and it truly helps me straighten out my wavy hair..esp when I'm careful to put the product all through my hair. It even seems to reduce my drying time...don't know if this is really possible...but that's what it seems like. I would definitely recommend it. It's kinda expensive but a little product goes a long way

on 7/19/2001 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Since using B&B straight, blowing out my curly hair is so much easier!! It doesn't leave my hair flat or greasy or feeling like its full of gunk. Go out and buy it now!!!

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products