September 1, 2014 | 1616 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Straight

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Will

I have very wavy and frizzy hair and have always had the best success with KMS Flat Out but I have to say that I like Straight much better. I didn't have to use as much product and my hair was very soft and manageable and didn't feel goopy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A little pricey but it DOES WORK! Doesn't leave your hair wavy or too weighed down and stiff. Mine straightens right out and stays soft. Recommended if all others seem to leave wave.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2002 10:02:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

An effective wax/gel balm that you apply to wet hair before drying. The wetter your hair when you start, the better the result. It has no effect at if you air-dry. On fine hair with a tendency to waviness, a small drop is all it take to encourage and hold the straightness. It weighs hair down a little, so you have to be careful not to be over generous with application. A very effective product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2002 5:47:00 PM More reviews by rinlev

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried everything and this was worth the wait.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2001 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Tori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Straight is another good hair product from B&B especially if you are in an area with high humidity levels! I use this for those types of days and nights. You only need a little bit or else your hair can become un-managable. Adds a nice sheen to the hair as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2001 12:42:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually use this product to smooth out any firzzies when I wear my hair "curly"! It is ultra thick, but non-greasy. A definite winner as far as straightening balms go. A bit pricey though...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2001 5:26:00 PM More reviews by claudiaee

This product is so different than other straightening products I've ever used. I really don't feel extra weight or anything when I use it and it truly helps me straighten out my wavy hair..esp when I'm careful to put the product all through my hair. It even seems to reduce my drying time...don't know if this is really possible...but that's what it seems like. I would definitely recommend it. It's kinda expensive but a little product goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2001 2:51:00 PM More reviews by LisMo9

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Since using B&B straight, blowing out my curly hair is so much easier!! It doesn't leave my hair flat or greasy or feeling like its full of gunk. Go out and buy it now!!!