September 1, 2014 | 1994 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder - Medium/Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by xldykay

i get EXTREMELY oily whether it be winter or summer.
i thought id give this a try. unfortunately it didnt seem to be doing any oil control. instead it caused me to produce more oil!

i decided to try it one more time during a wedding, and not only did it not control oil for me but it also oxidized and turned me orange ):
not great for pictures darn.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The price was alright, but as always, I am super scared to try MAC foundation, powder, and concealer. I really wanted to love this product, but it broke me out SO BAD!! little white heads everywhere (and I rarely get white heads) omgosh it was HORRENDOUS! I love other MAC products like eyeshadow, blush, and brushes, but everything else really isnt for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised by all of the glowing reviews.

I bought this and used it a couple of times and then I returned it. I would put this on when I started to look a little shiny and it made my face look cakey. It honestly looked like I had a mask on. Also, it did change the color of my foundation, so I had to put it on my entire face, not just where I was oily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I so wanted to love this powder. This powder looked ashy/chalky on my skin and worst of all, it broke me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by gisellesparrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I was hesitant on spending $20 on such an iffy product, but I went ahead and did it and I LOVE it. Within 1-2 hours of applying my makeup I instantly find that my T zone is oily again, and when this powder is applied it leaves a soft, velvet-y, natural finish. I find that I STILL have to apply this more often than I wish I'd have to, but makeup can only do so much. *****

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Parodybarbiegirl

The price is ok for a MAC product I expected to pay at least 25 euro but it only cost 20. In MAC products I'm an NW 20 so I was very surpriced when they recommended the medium/dark one but I haven't had any problems with it. I use this as a settingpowder on my T-zone and it works great I only have to touch-up every 5 hours or so.
The compact it came in wasn't that good and the powderpuff was rubish. I depotted it and put it in my hello kitty beautypowder compact which is way sturdier and prettier.
It has only one downpart... many layers will look caky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Sakurazukamori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is everybody's favorite and it has come to be mine too.
It is impressive that my oily skin suddenly gets velvet like when I apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Blot powder is a awesome product. I've using this blotting powder for a few years now and I keep coming back. I have oily/combo skin and this works se well. It doesn't build up and add more gunk on your face, really light. No breakouts at all, which is a plus for me. I use a 187se to apply it and it's a perfect combo. The 187 is the travel size and I put a brush guard over it and just put it in my makeup bag with my to go must haves, blot powder being one of them, and i'm good.

The packaging is in the sleek black matte container. This powder is pressed so please be careful....DON'T drop it. I dropped a brand new one once and it still cracked=( I guess that's the only downside about this product. But that's with a lot with all other pressed powders. It comes with a powder puff thingy but I don't use it on my face. I leave it in so the mirrir doesn't get a powdery.

I will continue purchasing this powder as long as they make it. Great stuff. Try it and you'll like it=)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xmandaxbearx

I continuously buy this product over and over when I run out because it blots the shine away and it doesn't break me out. Certain MAC face products DO break me out so I stay away from their foundations, tinted moisturizers, etc, but this one doesn't damage my skin! It's very handy to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by deejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC40. Works great! Eliminates shine and allows less touch-ups.