October 1, 2014 | 1840 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! This is my holy grail. I bought this in dark brown. It stays on well and it has the brush also so it's easier to switch between coloring and brushing. It's nice on my brows and fills it in well. Apply it in short strokes and you'll be fine.
I've had so many compliments on this! I went to see my old friends who I haven't seen in months, and I didn't wear any makeup except for this, and they told me I looked great and different. Apparently your eyebrows have a huge impact on your face. Just use this on your face and it'll change your whole appearance!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by dominika99

This is perfect cheap, easy to apply and just soft enough to look natural, but hard enough to stay put.

I'm a natural redhead, and always had the hardest time finding a brow pencil everything I tried was either too red or too dark brown. This in Hazel is just perfect it gives my face definition, and looks completely natural when I smooth it out with the accompanying brush. I use a moist q-tip to clean up the line, and I'm good to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by hMFdeeezy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can not even explain to you guys how much I love this eyebrow pencil! I have it in Hazel which looks kind of light but its such a natural looking color when I shade in my eyebrows a little bit. I use this almost everyday and no one can ever tell that I have it on! And theyre very inexpensive !
A++ Do not hesitate to buy this product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

LOVE. Seriously, this is THE best brow product I've tried so far. Granted, I've only tried a few (Revlon, BE, UD), but my search has come to an end thanks to this little gem. Being Asian, I was cursed with sparse brows that are basically nonexistent so a brow product is a must. I love the ease of pencils and the fact that this one not only has a great formula that lasts all day but also comes with a handy dandy brush on the end! I've been using the same pencil for about 4 months and I'm not even halfway through. Lovelovelove this and will repurchase forevaaaa <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by 3ur3ka

I don't understand other complaints about the packaging. Mine was sealed in a package. I have the dark brown. I bought it after I got my brows waxed and the lady screwed them up pretty bad.It isn't the best I've ever used, but it was 3 bucks at Walmart. I'd probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I have the color dark brown and it's got auburn tints to it which I hate. It makes my eyebrows look red/orange. So u attractive cause my hair is dark brown. It just doesn't go. Maybe the hazel would be better. But for me I think pencils are just to unnatural looking and harsh for my liking. But I have a few friends who loves this pencil and there eyebrows look great. I just work better with eyeshadow for my eyebrows with an angled brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

such a wonderful brow pencil. It is more on the hard side, rather than being waxy and soft, so it defines your brows so easily and effortlessly. Blends beautifully and gives your brows a very natural look. I've only got about 1.5 inches left of this pencil and I will definitely repurchase once it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by SoliB

I LOVE this eyebrow pencil. I use it everyday when I go out. Can't go without using it. I don't shape my eyebrows as I don't really need to it, this just adds colour. Its really easy to apply. The brush doesn't really help though, I just use my fingers. For the price it's definitely worth it !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have only tried a few brow products and they've been miserable fails. I bought this because of the little brush on the end and the low price. I tried Hazel in the store on my hand and it looked light brown but on my eyebrows, for some reason, it has a bit of that fatal "red-brown" hue that so many eyebrow pencils suffer from. (After reading other reviews, I may go back and try the darker one).

Pros: This is not as red or fake as many. The little brush is convenient to blend it in. Really cheap! Cons: It's creamier than I thought--I was not able to draw in "fine lines" but instead just had to generally fill in my brows. When I blend with the brush, it looks OK, but it's not ideal. I do have brows--just some sparse spots--so it works, but if you're hoping to re-create brows or fill in really thin brows, this likely won't look realistic for you.

In fact, it's so creamy I was able to use it as eyeliner too, so I think the positive side of this is it's something you can toss in your purse or travel bag and get 3 (brow pencil, brow grooming brush and eyeliner) for one.

I do think it's gross that it's sold without sanitary packaging--I tried one on my hand and (after realizing, oops, that wasn't a tester) bought it, but I could easily have then put it back. Yuck!!!!

EDIT: Went back and bought Black/Brown shade. This is a true gray-black with NO reddish/brown tones. (The name is misleading). It still has the same problem as the Hazel in that it doesn't make fine lines. By using it with a very light hand, I was able to make it work, but it's not ideal. It does have great staying power - I wore it to a sweaty yoga class, then later when I TRIED to get it off (realizing it looked too dark) it wouldn't come off until I used makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Positives:
This is a lovely eyebrow pencil. I use the Dark Brown, which is great for my soft black eyebrows. It works great with a powder for staying power. It's a great price for what you get. It gives just the right amount of pigment and allows you to build up definition nicely.

Negatives:
The little brush that comes on the tip could be softer/less stuff; it's not worth using. Wish there was plastic packaging instead of buying the pencil bare - it's a little icky thinking that someone could've opened it and tested the colour on themselves.