Mary Kay Eyeliners

on 6/19/2003 12:57:00 AM

There are some great eyeliners in this line. Nothing that trendy, but more of the basic classic colors (with a few exceptions). The color Sable is a good liner, it is a dark brown shade that stays on all day. I use charcoal (black) a couple times a week. If you want great basic liners that stay on all day, take a look at Mary Kay.

on 5/31/2003 9:37:00 PM

I have this in Sage and I love it! It really makes my hazel eyes look polished and sparkly without a lot of work, lol. It brings out the green in my eyes and lines beautifully with no tugging or pulling. It is a nice, neutral green shade.

on 5/9/2003 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was always afraid of Mary kay and it's tacky pink packaging but they've revamped their line so I've started trying everything..Love the liners My favs are Bronze and Plum..Easy to apply,no tugging,true rich color that lasts all day..Lovely

on 5/9/2003 5:18:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I recently bought a new liner in Sage,a moss green shade.My old liner(bronze)I'd had for an embarrasingly long time-thought it was time for a change.THese wear very well,decent color selection,reasonably priced.

on 4/9/2003 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received this as a sample, and I love the sable eyeliner. Sable is like a brownish black, a very subtle black brown shade that brings out my dark brown eyes. I was a Revlon eyeliner girl, but I like the smoothness and staying power of this liner instead. I will definitely look into the other colors -

on 12/28/2002 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I switch back and forth between these eyeliners and MAC kohls. MK's go on smoother and don't pull and tug like MAC's and Lancome's do. MK's liners also stay on a surprisingly long time. My only complaint is that when I curl my lashes, the liner tends to come off, so I have to go back over it. But one mechanical pencil lasts me *forever*! :)

on 12/6/2002 1:18:00 AM

This went on so smoothly and easily, and I thought, "great!" Then a few hours later, it had smudged all over the place :( Doesn't hold a candle to Bobbi Brown's gel liners that totally LAST.

on 11/27/2002 9:15:00 AM

This eyeliner went on smoothly and I was impressed by that. The only thing is, it didn't withstand my oily eyelids. I'd much rather prefer using my MAC paint or BB Gel eyeliner instead.

on 11/10/2002 7:24:00 PM

I have praise and complaints. I like how they're so smooth and the colours are rich and beautiful. But if I so much as touch the area where I applied it, I get brown all over my fingertip and have to wash my hands. It's made me extremely aware. I also use them on my eyebrows, to fill in sparse areas, and as long as I use a sealer on top, it's okay, but if I don't, it smudges all over my forehead if I touch that area. I took off one lipstick for the smudge factor, but other than that, they're good.

on 9/10/2002 7:34:00 PM

I got this in Slate and Sable and I think I finally found my grail liner ! They don't smudge or fade...they stay right where you put them ALL DAY ! I have oily lids and live in TEXAS...and these still worked great !