September 3, 2014 | 1059 users online

Eyeliner - Mary Kay - Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Erin

I have this in Sage and I love it! It really makes my hazel eyes look polished and sparkly without a lot of work, lol. It brings out the green in my eyes and lines beautifully with no tugging or pulling. It is a nice, neutral green shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was always afraid of Mary kay and it's tacky pink packaging but they've revamped their line so I've started trying everything..Love the liners My favs are Bronze and Plum..Easy to apply,no tugging,true rich color that lasts all day..Lovely

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2003 5:18:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently bought a new liner in Sage,a moss green shade.My old liner(bronze)I'd had for an embarrasingly long time-thought it was time for a change.THese wear very well,decent color selection,reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I received this as a sample, and I love the sable eyeliner. Sable is like a brownish black, a very subtle black brown shade that brings out my dark brown eyes. I was a Revlon eyeliner girl, but I like the smoothness and staying power of this liner instead. I will definitely look into the other colors -

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I switch back and forth between these eyeliners and MAC kohls. MK's go on smoother and don't pull and tug like MAC's and Lancome's do. MK's liners also stay on a surprisingly long time. My only complaint is that when I curl my lashes, the liner tends to come off, so I have to go back over it. But one mechanical pencil lasts me *forever*! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 1:18:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This went on so smoothly and easily, and I thought, "great!" Then a few hours later, it had smudged all over the place :( Doesn't hold a candle to Bobbi Brown's gel liners that totally LAST.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 9:15:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This eyeliner went on smoothly and I was impressed by that. The only thing is, it didn't withstand my oily eyelids. I'd much rather prefer using my MAC paint or BB Gel eyeliner instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by breezybri

I have praise and complaints. I like how they're so smooth and the colours are rich and beautiful. But if I so much as touch the area where I applied it, I get brown all over my fingertip and have to wash my hands. It's made me extremely aware. I also use them on my eyebrows, to fill in sparse areas, and as long as I use a sealer on top, it's okay, but if I don't, it smudges all over my forehead if I touch that area. I took off one lipstick for the smudge factor, but other than that, they're good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by MayM

I got this in Slate and Sable and I think I finally found my grail liner ! They don't smudge or fade...they stay right where you put them ALL DAY ! I have oily lids and live in TEXAS...and these still worked great !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2002 5:40:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is good stuff. It goes on smoothly and doesn't run everywhere. There are pretty colors to choose from also. I like the Charcoal and Sable shades. If you like pencil liners this is a good one to try.