August 2, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lady Danger

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by pixill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Apart from being a little drying, basically because it is a matte, LD is my HG red. I should probably go for more of a blue based red, seeing as my teeth aren't the whitest, but this colour is amazing. It does, however, require a lot of maintainence to keep it looking great. I wish they had made it in more of the amplified creme texture, but, nothing a good exfoliating of the lips and a mosturising balm won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sschroedl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know a lot of reviewers said this color was screaming intense, but I feel like this is the most comfortable shade of red I can wear. It just works with my skin tone. Also, I have smallish lips, and this shade helps me in that dept. Maybe if you've got ample collagen, this will feel like your lips are huge! Some people said this was a retro color, I feel very 'comic book/film noir' in it. (Like that movie the Spirit)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MissValery

I was looking for a classic red lipstick to achieve the fifties bombshell look. I told the MA I wanted something on the orange side, because I cant wear blueish shades (Im an Everyday Minerals light olive, for reference). She picked some reds for me, and when I saw Lady Danger, I cried out "I want that!" even before she had applied it on my lips. It is a take-no-prisoners orange red. If youre going for the bold, vibrant look, this is your color. Actually, Im not sure this is really wearable for daytime in full intensity, as I sometimes feel that people notice my lips before they notice me;-) - the colour is just so bright. It tends to wash me out when Im tired or not wearing enough blush, as Im really pale, but thats not the lipsticks fault.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by BoyCrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite M.A.C lipstick! I love this color! It looks great on both ultra fair skin tones (like mine) and deeper skin tones! I imagine that this lipstick would look great on many different faces. I highly recommend this shade to anybody, it's worth a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Andrienne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is THE BEST, THE HOTTEST, THE SEXIEST red lipstick I have ever worn. I am DDD with a deep mocha complexion and this is a true winner. Ladies, last night I wore Lady Danger to my friend's birthday celebration and one of his friends (who is gay and very gorgeous) commented on my beauty and then ask me to marry him and have children with him!! And I only met him last night!! It was Lady Danger! It was the lipstick!!! It is such a stunner. I highly recommend it!!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:19:00 AM More reviews by sodejablue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I originally went into my MAC store in order to purchase Vegas Volt. When I inquired about it at the counter one of the salesgirls took one look at me and said, "You're a Lady Danger." I am practically a MAC virgin so I had no idea what she was talking about. She sat me down in a chair and applied Lady Danger for me with a brush. I took one look in the mirror and said, "SOLD." I am very, very fair with blonde hair and blue eyes. This lipstick somehow--I don't know how--brings out the blue in my eyes. It also turns heads. This isn't for the demure lipstick-wearer, that's for sure. The only reason I removed a lippie is because this was slightly drying on my lips after wearing it for many, many hours. Other than that, it's a stunner.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by zvrkmiki

Every time I use MAC lipstick fascination!! Lady Danger is orangey red. Loudmouth, fire engine, traffic stopping red. Great on pale skin girls. It will not bleed, will not smudge, will not move. It is a matte formula, but no drying at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been wanting to get MAC Lady Danger after trying it on at the MAC make up counter, but it's been sold out where I live for like FOREVER. It's fluorescent red with orange undertones, perfect if you're in the mood for something bold. I have to say it really matches just about any skintone, and it helps at adding colour to your face. Gosh, y'guys have no idea how much I've beaten myself over not getting it while I had a chance to. :( Hopefully they'll bring in more stock some time soon, *fingers crossed*.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ValleyGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I totally agree with the reviewer who said this color makes blue eyes pop! It totally does!

Reminds me a little of Merry Mistress, that was discontinued (being limited edition) years ago.

It's a gorgeous orange-red, has great staying power, and while matte, isn't MATTE matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by nena505

I dab a little of this on with my finger and it really livens up my face...I love it!