December 18, 2014 | 1483 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 2:10:00 AM More reviews by jo1576

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am a big fragrance lover, and I own quite a few scents. But ever since my third pregnancy last year, I have not been able to wear ANY perfume without it giving me a headache or making me dizzy, even fragrances that I always wore frequently. I didnít think Iíd ever be able to use up the bottles of fragrance I already own, let alone buy another one. But when I saw this in the store, the display really caught my eye and the bottle was so cute that I had to give it a try. I loved the smell of it immediately but I braced myself for the headache I knew would be comingÖbut it didnít. It was the first perfume Iíd worn in months that didnít make me miserable within minutes of spraying it. I didnít buy it right away even though my husband LOVED it on me, because I started thinking about all that unused perfume I had at home. I thought, ďOkay, maybe this is a sign that I can finally wear perfume again.Ē But when I wore the other ones afterward I still got headaches from them. So today I revisited that same store and tried this out again, and killed a few hours around the shopping center to see how Iíd be affected. No headache! I donít know whatís different about this fragrance, but itís the only one Iíve been able to wear without nasty side effects since forever. I bought a 2.7 oz. bottle and it came with a small tube of the Nina body lotion and a super-cute smaller version of the fragrance to keep in my purse. I am so happy that I finally found a perfume I could wear comfortably that Iíve been sniffing my wrists all night! This will probably be the only fragrance I will ever repurchase in the future--I love it, my hubby loves it, and it doesnít make me nauseous. Iím proud to say that I now have a new signature perfume!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2008 4:30:00 AM More reviews by smurden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Used the tester at the store. Loved the scent but as I walked around I began to itch. Guess I'm allergic but it sure does smell wonderful. 5 on smell and packing have to give it a 2 for reaction.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MissingGirl

OMG!!!! i just receieved my miniture of this fragrance today, yay! i am soooooooooooooo happy with this one, it's absolutly fantastic, the fragrance ive been waiting for all my life...ITS AMAZING. has lasting power, it's the juiciest, most prettiest scent i have ever incountered out of all the fruity fragrances!!! its amazing and lasts a very long time on my skin (so far) it comes in the most gorgeous bottle, and the miniture version is just sooo adorable! if i can give this a 10 out of 10 i would, it's incredible, no really...try it ;) No artificial notes in this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by wildwolfha

Well, another perfume which takes my attention. First of all, the bottle is so cute, like Marc Jacobs Daisy. Second, the smell is sweet, light and seductive, which is appropriate for the girls who are in love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

LOVE this fragrance!! I rarely find a fragrance that wows me. I usually use Philosophy Amazing Grace- understated, clean, light and fresh. I could describe this perfume the same way except with a SEXY kick to it! Kinda spicy, kinda sweet but not overly cloying/annoying sweet like that Pink Sugar crap. I sprayed this on myself as a trial at Sephora and didn't even pay attention to what I was spraying (I was on my phone). I went home and was wondering "what is that amazing smell"??? What did I spray on myself today??? I HAVE TO BUY THIS!!!" The dry-down is soooo nice. I LOVE smelling my shirt after taking it off and wearing this perfume. Mmm! My DH even likes it. I get compliments from women everywhere I go. They write it down and go on a search to buy it! :) It lasts a long time. Oh, and the little apple bottle is cute too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 5:29:00 AM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

Toffee apple... Yeap, it is definitely there. Smells nice on skin. I will keep sampling it to make up my mind about it but I can already say that it smells way better than DKNY Delicious or Red Delicious. The DKNY apple perfumes are just synthetic, apple shampoo smelling concoctions that I cannot stand.
Nina is alright so far, although nothing extremely special or original.
I do not like the name, especially as it appears there has already been a previous perfume under the same name.
The bottle is nice, but after Lolita Lempicka around for so many years, the Nina apple is not that striking at all.
All in all I thin this is a well rounded perfume idea that fits well with the already existing trend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 3:17:00 AM More reviews by xoxdollfacexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I came across this perfume while looking through a magazine and was instantly hooked. A few weeks later, I received it as a birthday gift and I'm absolutely in love! I own lots of different fragrances and this one is definitely a favorite :) I've gotten lots of compliments on it and my boyfriend just adores it, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ticabastos

I picked this up at a duty free shop the last time I traveled. The scent is quite nice as I love fruity scents, thought it can "feel" a bit on the sweet side (as opposed to something like 212 on ice, which I also love, is also fruity, but has a bit of spice mixed it). A little seems to go a very long way, which is not bad, as I usually have the opposite problem with fragrances not lasting as long as I wish they would. The bottle is great, too. I would buy it again, but definitely, I prefer it for winter than for warmer weather as the smell can feel a bit overpowering when it's hot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by BabyJellyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first smelt this I loved it but Iíve been using it for almost a year now and it gets boring gradually I do get compliments from other people but only when it lasts long enough for anyone to notice, saying that when you first spray it itís extremely strong actually irritated my nose nd the people I stood next too on public transport LOL but the smell itself is gorgeous and addictive Iím not too good with notes but it is sweet but refreshingly sweet not sickly not cotton candy a sophisticated sweet I think Iíll give it a bit of break so I can fall back in love with it ..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2008 6:29:00 AM More reviews by jeanol

Very pretty, soft and feminine. A wonderful everyday fragrance that I find uplifting and lovely to wear