Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 10/10/2007 9:30:00 AM

I need to wash my hands up to thirty times a day at work, and this is the only cream I've found to stop my hands from turning crocodile esque.
It was fairly cheap from my local chemist and although the packaging is fairly generic looking, the cream has a nice consistency, not too rich, not too fluid and absorbed well.

on 9/8/2007 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This worked pretty well on my dry winter chapped hands and I thought it was a good value for the price. It compared very favorably to more expensive hand creams. Although it didn't last all day, I didn't have to reapply it after every handwashing either - lasted longer than average. It did feel a little sticky on my skin though - my only complaint.

on 7/7/2007 12:33:00 PM

This isn't a heavy duty hand cream. In fact, the Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion works better as a hand lotion than this. This product is fine for throwing in your bag for the day, but not as a concentrated hand treatment for overnight. I tried one bottle, and I won't repurchase as the price exceeds the benefits.

on 5/14/2007 1:23:00 AM

This is a very average handcream. It softens, but doesn't feel at all soothing and luxurious the way I want a heavy hand cream to feel. I think the packaging looks cheap with that hideous magenta edging, and I miss not having any fragrance.

on 4/16/2007 2:40:00 AM

It doesn't moisturize enough for my very dry hands

on 4/4/2007 1:03:00 AM

I must say this is one of my favourite hand creams of all time. I have the roughest hands anyone could have partly due to the number of lines I have on my hand. Most hand creams make my hands feel great for about 2 mins and then it just feels like I have a film on them. However, Aveeno Instant Relief really does last longer, and absorb itself into my tough skin more easily. It doesn't have fragrance, isn't oily or sticky, and works like a charm. It's also much cheaper than some other handcreams also. I used to use Crabtree & Evelyn and this is much better.

on 4/2/2007 12:10:00 AM

didn't do anything for me.wasn't any different than any other hand lotion i tried, i thought it would be better because the price was higher, but i was wrong lol

on 3/25/2007 12:41:00 PM

This was a wonderful surprise for me! After trying literally a dozen hand creams/lotions at a variety of prices, I bought this. It absorbs quickly, isn't greasy, and has made my hands very soft and smooth. I don't have horribly red, bleeding, cracked hands like other reviewers, but for my basic dry winter hands this was perfect. I work as a teacher and I need to keep my hands grease-free when I'm using my markers and white board. This stuff did the trick!! Another plus is that it's unscented. Sometimes I like to use OPI Avojuice, which also absorbs quickly, but it has very strong fragrance which I may not always want. Four strong lippies for this!!

cheap, inoffensive smell and consistency, quickly absorbed, non-greasy, gets the job done!

A really nice UNSCENTED (yay!) hand cream that absorbs quickly and is moisturizing without being greasy. The perfect hand cream for daytime use. I mix it with a pea-sized amount of Vaseline when I put it on at night--to keep the moisture in even more as my hands get very dry. That way it's more like Neutrogena's Norwegian cream. p.s. I don't think this really lasts through handwashings, as the tube claims.