Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 4/16/2004 9:12:00 PM

I love this stuff! I have thick wavy hair that's cut short. This is just the right styling product to add control and shine, and to tame the frizziness I generally get. It is expensive, but a very small amount goes a long way. I'm sure it'll be a year before I have to purchase again.

I like this product. Not love, just like! It will help the static in your hair for up 6 hours. Just for that fact I will buy it again.I also like the texture of it better than the Vo5 anti-frizz product & Biosilk. The scent could be improved- Biosilk really smells much nicer than this product. On the other hand this product works much better for my hair than the Biosilk or Vo5. This didn't make my hair greasy, but it takes more of the product than Biosilk or Vo5 Anti Frizz. I put on about 1/2 a quarter size dab before blow drying & used a pick to distribute through my hair. It did calm my static down, but I still had problems with flyaways. I would probably purchase again, because this is the best one I've found so far, but I will still be looking! continued >>

on 12/27/2003 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely a HOLY GRAIL for me ladies. My stylists usually uses Tigi Afterparty on my hair before blowdrying it straight. Well, they started to sell other products and she decided to try this on my hair, as my hair is sooo dry and sucks up this kind of product. This left my hair so soft, so shiny and did not weigh it down. I have repurchased several times now. I love it!

on 12/13/2003 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I usually don't use product on my hair, but a stylist put this on before blowdrying and I ended up liking the results. My hair smooth, soft, and shiny. She only used a pea-sized amount. A great product! I highly recommend!!

on 12/12/2003 12:25:00 AM

This product is great for those who want a natural hold with added shine. I found that it does take care of any mild frizziness and a little goes a long way!!! However, for those who have oily hair, I wouldn't recommend it (contains shea butter)....it does tend to go greasy if you leave it in for more than 1 day. I found the smell OK and bearable.

on 12/11/2003 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. If you want a natural looking hair that doesn't feel stiff and sticky, this is the product for you. Makes my hair soft, manageable, and smooth. I have bought this product three times already, and I will keep buying it.

on 11/27/2003 11:16:00 PM

Luckily, I did not buy this product. A co-worker gave it to me. I guess I was confused about what the function of this product was. The bottle says "for frizz-free smoothness". While this is true, it doesn't "assist" any with the "smoothing" part. I have very naturally curly hair and I used this while damp before blow drying straight with a round brush. While my hair was straight and smooth, the minute I stepped outside into the Southern humidity (and we're talking November humidity, not even July!) this product ditched me! It doesn't have very much holding power. But, I will say my natural curl that came back to life in the humidity wasn't really frizzy. So, who knows? Maybe I'll try this product in the summer when I wear my hair curly. Until then, I'm going back to my Physique "keep it straight" lotion.

on 11/10/2003 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love love this! I just got a new hair style, and I'm now using a flat iron. I put the outshine on my hair when it is damp, and then blow dry and flat iron. I might put a tad more outshine on after styling, if needed. This product is awesome - it leaves your hair silky soft without weighing it down. UPDATE: I use this every day, even if I don't use the flat iron. It makes my hair look so much better after blow drying. I also love the smell.

on 8/24/2003 10:49:00 AM

I really enjoy Redken styling prodcuts, and this one my hairdresser tried on me. Having used Redken's Undone also, I do NOT prefer the Outshine. It's a lesser hold (I think a # of 1, where Undone is a #3). I have permed, curly long hair, and wanted a product to use on dried hair to "finish" the look and also isolate some of the curl strands - Outshine looks GREAT when I first put it in my hair but to me does not seem to take my frizzies as the day wears on (probably not enough hold). I like the packaging, that it has shea, and etc, but it was a little too "weak" a product for all my hair. Another alternative is Beyond The Zone Get N' Creamed.

on 8/20/2003 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

wonderful stuff. the texture is amazing, and it makes my hair really shiny. not to mention no frizzies. but it's $15 a pop - a little goes a long long way.

Popular Styling Products