November 24, 2014 | 1984 users online

Styling Products - Redken - Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2003 1:25:00 AM More reviews by LVHunnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely a HOLY GRAIL for me ladies. My stylists usually uses Tigi Afterparty on my hair before blowdrying it straight. Well, they started to sell other products and she decided to try this on my hair, as my hair is sooo dry and sucks up this kind of product. This left my hair so soft, so shiny and did not weigh it down. I have repurchased several times now. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2003 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Natasha21

I usually don't use product on my hair, but a stylist put this on before blowdrying and I ended up liking the results. My hair smooth, soft, and shiny. She only used a pea-sized amount. A great product! I highly recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great for those who want a natural hold with added shine. I found that it does take care of any mild frizziness and a little goes a long way!!! However, for those who have oily hair, I wouldn't recommend it (contains shea butter)....it does tend to go greasy if you leave it in for more than 1 day. I found the smell OK and bearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. If you want a natural looking hair that doesn't feel stiff and sticky, this is the product for you. Makes my hair soft, manageable, and smooth. I have bought this product three times already, and I will keep buying it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Schemer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Luckily, I did not buy this product. A co-worker gave it to me. I guess I was confused about what the function of this product was. The bottle says "for frizz-free smoothness". While this is true, it doesn't "assist" any with the "smoothing" part. I have very naturally curly hair and I used this while damp before blow drying straight with a round brush. While my hair was straight and smooth, the minute I stepped outside into the Southern humidity (and we're talking November humidity, not even July!) this product ditched me! It doesn't have very much holding power. But, I will say my natural curl that came back to life in the humidity wasn't really frizzy. So, who knows? Maybe I'll try this product in the summer when I wear my hair curly. Until then, I'm going back to my Physique "keep it straight" lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love this! I just got a new hair style, and I'm now using a flat iron. I put the outshine on my hair when it is damp, and then blow dry and flat iron. I might put a tad more outshine on after styling, if needed. This product is awesome - it leaves your hair silky soft without weighing it down. UPDATE: I use this every day, even if I don't use the flat iron. It makes my hair look so much better after blow drying. I also love the smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2003 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

I really enjoy Redken styling prodcuts, and this one my hairdresser tried on me. Having used Redken's Undone also, I do NOT prefer the Outshine. It's a lesser hold (I think a # of 1, where Undone is a #3). I have permed, curly long hair, and wanted a product to use on dried hair to "finish" the look and also isolate some of the curl strands - Outshine looks GREAT when I first put it in my hair but to me does not seem to take my frizzies as the day wears on (probably not enough hold). I like the packaging, that it has shea, and etc, but it was a little too "weak" a product for all my hair. Another alternative is Beyond The Zone Get N' Creamed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2003 12:11:00 PM More reviews by watch

wonderful stuff. the texture is amazing, and it makes my hair really shiny. not to mention no frizzies. but it's $15 a pop - a little goes a long long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by JeepGirl443

this is awesome! and you will not hear me saythat much about a hair product. i try things all the time and hate them. but i LOVe this! it smells kinda like herbal essences to me. and when i put it on my fried blonde hair it makes it look fabulous! it had a creamy white texture and goes on smoothly, gets rid of all frizz and makes it deffinately shinier! UPDATE:wow what a turn in how i feel about this. this now makes my hair really dry and frizzy while making it look very weighed down TERRIABLE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 11:27:00 PM More reviews by JessicaLuvsPez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my Holy Grail of hair products. It tames and smooths whatever frizzes and excess thickness I may have. It makes my hair super shiny, sexy and manageable. I'm a super happy camper!