April 17, 2014 | 1698 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by austinssister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will DEFINITLEY repurchase. This product couldn't be any better. Its so precise, it stays on for however long you want AND looks fresh, its cheap, and it doesn't smudge unless you use water. I can't find any flaws and I've been using this for about a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by randers

This is awesome! I have it in dark brown. I have zero issues with it. The brush wand is great and makes it easy to apply a perfect line. The product holds up all day and doesn't flake or smudge. It comes off easily with makeup remover as well. And for $3! Wet n Wild whoops the HE brands one again.

My only complaint is that I wish they made it in more colors. I would love a medium brown shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sashavice

I CONSTANTLY get compliments on the teal colored eyeliner. This stuff is pure makeup gold, cheap and works like a charm. The teal and black colors are wonderful and cheap!

I had some problems with the purple and royal blue color not being very consistent, so maybe shy away from those two though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by startline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first liquid liner. I'm still pretty fond of it, actually - it's cheap, it holds up, it's easy to apply. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I m shocked with the negative reviews here. This cheap eyeliner is one of the blackest and long lasting eyeliner on the market. If you have oily eyelids please use a primer, powder or stg.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this just to use on "off" days to save my more expensive liquid/gel eyeliners. Had to return it because the quality is poor. When it dries it has a dull magic-marker look to it. As if you took an old dried out sharpie and put it on your eye. Also it begins to dry, crack, and crumble throughout the day and fall on your face.

The brush has a nice, fine point, but it was really hard for me to apply for some reason. I guess I'm just used to longer handled brushes.

Still searching for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner. For now I'll use my Bobbi Brown (gel eyeliner), MAC (Fluid line), and Lancome (Artliner) ones - and unfortunately break the bank...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner smudges like nobody's business.
I'm not saying I'm the queen of liquid liner, but I'm usually satisfied with my liner before taking off for school in the morning. It may be because I have gym in the morning, but by the time lunch creeps around it has either melted into oblivion or twisted into odd spiky shapes, neither of which are very appealing in my eyes. Sure, an hour or so of dry air works swell, but after that it all goes down.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MinaTexas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this liquid liner in black for years...I have gone to other brands but I keep coming back to this liner because it is so good. It is super black, dries fast. I have never purchased the waterproof version - but the regular version stays put ALL DAY - I put it on in the morning at 8am and it last through work, picking up kids, walking the dog, cooking dinner and everything and it doesn't budge. This is the best liner ever. You do need to be experienced with a liquid liner brush - I could see how someone new to applying liquid liner might have issues with it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by kf2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this liner for about 7 years. I have used other liners in that time, but I always come back to this one.

The formula is on the thin side and definitely requires a good shaking up before using. I've never had problems with the little brush, but it does "grab" more liner than one can properly apply at a time, so I always scrape the excess back into the bottle before applying. It applies smoothly and easily to my eyelids. I'd say it probably takes 1 minute for it to dry fully and set.

What I love most about this is that it stays put but isn't waterproof. Once it's set, it lasts through long study sessions, naps, and workouts. I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and woken up the next morning with a significant amount of it still in place. However, because it's not waterproof, I can remove this easily without the need for eye makeup remover. I can also spot-fix a mistake with a damp q-tip with ease. (The one caveat to this is that if you plan on doing something involving water on your face, this will run right off. For my lifestyle, this isn't a concern, but it's worth noting.)

The colors "Black" and "Dark Brown" are deeply pigmented, true to their names, and have a matte finish. "Plum" is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery color, but alas, applies a bit patchy. This can be fixed by going over the line a second time, so this wouldn't deter me from using that color.

For the person who doesn't need waterproof, this is a great liner. Adding in the fact that it's dirt cheap just makes it better. I will continue to repurchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lalaboing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The megaliner in black is the absolute best black liquid liner out there. The formula has the perfect consistency so it doesn't smudge and stays put all day but when it comes time to take it off its very easy. The brush tip is tapered perfectly making it easy to get a very thin line and perfect for winging out the liner. Overall my favourite liner out of drugstore and high end.