Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $

on 3/23/2013 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This broke my liquid liner cherry and boy was it good! A friend gave this to me in dark brown and after a couple of uses I mastered the application of a liquid liner. I'll definitely repurchase this to use when I feel like being cheap and not wasting my HG Urban Decay liquid liner in perversion. I just finished off my bottle of dark brown and I can't wait to go out and get this in black to test out. You can't beat the price and quality of this product.

***2/25/14 edit*** I decided Urban Decay's liquid liner is no longer my HG...instead I use felt tip liquid eyeliner brushes. So Wet'n'Wild will always be in my makeup collection since it is the best dupe for Urban Decay at a fraction of the cost and it is a CRUELTY FREE brand!!!

This dries more matte black versus shiny like my loreal linear intense it lasts forever but is easy to remove comes in a thin tube with a long handle super cheap and easily accessible definitely a gem in the drugstore

on 3/7/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was my first liquid eyeliner. I have it in black and bronze. I was surprised the black is really a matte black. And it is REALLY black. I didn't like the brush. The bristles are too thin and bendy. And the formula too wet and it's just overall not very first time user friendly. The bronze is more forgiving though as the color is lighter and I liked that color better. Oh and these are definitely very washable and not waterproof...

on 3/4/2013 12:59:00 PM

Best liquid liner!!!! Do not get the waterproof, its not the same formula, or brush.

on 3/4/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this liner because the brush inside allows for fast, easy, flawless lining. I've used this for almost 8 years now and wouldn't use anything else. Unfortunately the waterproof version is not at all waterproof, so make sure to get the original.

on 3/3/2013 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This product is amazing. It is not watery at all as some people have stated. The only complaint I have is it took a little while to get used to the overly flexible brush. That thing was bending in all sorts of ways causing mistakes all over my lid.

I've since gotten used to it so all is good. The staying power for this eyeliner is MAGNIFICENT. I used to work 12 hour shifts, and this eyeliner would still be on my lids, looking perfect, by the time I got back home.

on 3/1/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I don't understand how this has good reviews! I bought it for my Cleopatra Halloween costume. It worked well enough for that since i was drawing giant triangles on my face, but beyond that it was junk. The brush quickly got mangled and clumpy, the "black" color has a greyish, blueish tint to me, and if you even LOOK at water it runs like crazy. It's cheap, but I would never buy this again.

on 2/17/2013 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love love love this eyeliner. Only downside (which is huge for me) I HATE the applicator! I have been using liquid eyeliner everyday for 8 years now and have such a hard time with this brush applicator. So hard to use for a winged look but I love the formula so much and the price. Wears beautifully throughout the day

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Fantastic formula, easy to use, and cheap! Whats not to love? I will continue buying this liner as long as they make it!

Edit: This irritates my eyes horribly! I am still keeping the five star rating, though because it is a good product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this religiously for years. I would never pay MAC prices for a liquid liner! I don't like felt-tip liquid liner brushes; and NYC's liqud liner brush stick is too long, so this liner is perfect for me. So cheap too. 10/10