Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Formula

Water, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, BHT, Trisodium HEDTA, Blue 1, Red 33, Yellow 5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

on 12/6/2007 8:28:00 PM

My favorite cleanser and the one I keep coming back to. It removes ALL traces of makeup at night and is a nice wake-up for skin in the morning. Plus, the amount you get for the price is great. Lather it up really well and it has an elegant feel to it, rinses clean.

on 11/8/2007 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So long as they keep selling this, I'll keep on buying it. I have extremely dry skin and I can see how this would be drying to use 'on its own', however, so long as I moisturize immediately afterwards it keeps my skin looking clear and healthy.
I use it once in the morning, and twice in the evening (first to remove makeup and a second time with a facial buff to gently exfoliate my skin). I don't even bother with separate makeup removers any longer, this does such a great job. One bottle lasted me about 6 weeks, I'm on my second one now. Love it.

on 11/2/2007 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this a few years ago and then started using Avon's Keep it clean vitamin charged cleanser. The Avon product has been discontinued so I'm back to this. I have dry skin but I hate cleansers that leave an oily residue so I love this and it's soooo cheap! I use a dry skin moisturizer with this and have no problems at all. A good cheap cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product!!

on 9/2/2007 10:40:00 AM

Another WOW cleanser from Neutrogena! I had no idea these cleansers work as well as they do. So I've spent the summer in the sun...sweating, greasing up, and generally miserable from wearing hot helmets while I ride my horse outside with god awful sticky sunscreen on. My skin, which has been pretty tame for the last few years, has broken out some from sweat and dirt, and I'm just sick, sick, sick of the problems. I decided I needed something stronger to keep my pores cleaner and dryer. I've been trying drugstore brands...especially toners, because they contain alchohol and salicylic acid. But this cleanser just blew me away. It's as good as most uber-expensive brands. It washes off SO clean (may be the water in my area works well with the cleanser), and leaves my skin just as soft as can be without stripping. Doesn't help with the sweat, dirt, and sunscreen while I'm outside, but it cleans up my skin very well when I shower afterwards. I detect no aroma whatsoever (frag free version), and I'm pretty sensitive to smells. I really love this, and would definitely buy again.

on 7/3/2007 2:45:00 PM

I had used this for a few years (all through high school, now that I think about it) and when I got to college, decided I would shell out the money for a higher-end cleanser (Murad product). I definitely regret it now. What a waste of money. The Murad was worthless. My skin became dull, it cost $30 more than what I was spending on the Neutrogena, and made me breakout, which was unheard of until then! I'll never stray again. Buy this product! I have some problems with dry skin if I don't use moisturizer with it, but you're supposed to anyway, so that's fine!

on 6/22/2007 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i bought this cleanser because of the overall good reviews in MUA even though it was a little expensive. i thought the quality of the product was pretty good, but the smell was absolutely disgusting! it says fragrance free, but the smell was really horrid. sometimes the product gets into my mouth and it tastes really horrible. this cleanser is a little bad at removing makeup too. i thought the packaging was really easy to use and looks very classic, but the whole smell of the cleanser just put me off. now i just use it so wash my hands because the smell is so bad.

on 6/2/2007 11:29:00 PM

I'm 38 years old with combination to slightly oily skin. I've used this cleanser since I was about 15 years old. I've always liked it but every now and then I'll check something else out thinking I need to change. I tend to buy a lot of products from hair to skin to makeup. Every time I've tried anything else no matter the cost, I'm first disappointed and then reassured that this Neutrogena is right for me. It gets all the makeup, residue, oil, etc off leaving my face feeling clean with no remaining soapy residue, etc. It just feels clean. Just like another reviewer said when I feel like I might have a breakout I simply use the deep clean (my husband uses it regularly) a time or two and all is well. More than 20 years of using it and I still think it's the best.

This is a great product for everyday face wash. I have been using it for years, never irritating. For heavier cleansing (breakouts, etc..) I use the Neutro Deep Clean; awesome as well.

on 5/13/2007 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i liked this cleanser at first but it started breaking me out-had to stop using it.