August 23, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bermudabetty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A beautiful light concentrated hand cream which is like silk to apply. Leaves hands soft, repaired and silky but not greasy. Like magic, exceptional quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 11:42:00 PM More reviews by indioglessia

My HG hand cream, rich and lushious without sitting ontop of the skin for too long, it absorbs so well. I love the rich aromatic smell, and the fact it seems to last for ages. Hands have certainly appeared smoother since using it and nails stronger, only way they could improve it would be by putting in an SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 4:04:00 PM More reviews by k_doll

I really like this cream. It moisturises my dry hands very well. It is easily absorbed, no greasiness. It's a bit pricey but I bought it on ebay which is cheaper. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by vanbergc

Have bought three tubes of this hand treatment. Love it. I think some of the plant extracts have lightened the pigmentation on my hands, and are slowly resolving the crinkly, old-lady skin texture. There are a bunch of ingredients in this I've never seen before...haven't researched them yet...I just know as a whole, this concoction makes a difference in the texture and comfort of my hands. I don't usually mind fragrance in products, but I don't like the scent of this in general. The results however, outweigh the minor inconvenience of the temporary affront on the nose. Grateful for the first sample my wonderful SA gave me, and plan on using this for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by muguetdebois

Just about the best handcream I've ever used. It softens and hydrates but is comletely non-greasy and disappears quickly. Subtle, non-intrusive fragrance. It had cured my DH's hands of cracking and hard patches caused by agressive solvent cleaners.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 9:26:00 PM More reviews by nickel1702

this is one of the only products i have found to protect my hands and nails. i work in the hospital pharmacy and am always damaging my nails and cuticles. this lotion really helps my hands feel softer and look one hundred times beter. the price does suck, but right now you can get the duo for holiday. so stock up!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by twinky13

Very average. Did not do anything for my dried hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by mainline_diva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far this my favorite hand cream. It's the first hand cream ever that I actually can feel working. I'm an Office Manager so I'm always getting paper cuts and using my hands for filing, typing and everything else, so they can get pretty beat up and dried out fast. The only down fall to this product is the price tag. but that won't stop me from purchasing this again. Next on my list is Aveda's Hand Relief, which I heard is also good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:54:00 AM More reviews by zhejia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it from GWP. SL told me that it can enhance my nails. I like the smell and have been using it for two weeks now. My nails are doing better now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 3:17:00 PM More reviews by anitw

Very good handcream. Made the skintone on my hands more even. Probably very good for "older" hands with pigmentation and so on.