Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

on 10/19/2006 12:49:00 AM

This is a very good hand cream. It sinks right in and leaves my hands feeling soooo soft. This price is high but a little goes a long way. UPDATE: Now that the weather is getting cool, this moisturizer is not doing much to keep my hands from cracking and bleeding. If fact it seems worse after I apply this. I had to change my rating for this product a hand and nail treatment cream should moisturize this does not. I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/22/2006 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A beautiful light concentrated hand cream which is like silk to apply. Leaves hands soft, repaired and silky but not greasy. Like magic, exceptional quality.

on 7/20/2006 11:42:00 PM

My HG hand cream, rich and lushious without sitting ontop of the skin for too long, it absorbs so well. I love the rich aromatic smell, and the fact it seems to last for ages. Hands have certainly appeared smoother since using it and nails stronger, only way they could improve it would be by putting in an SPF.

on 2/7/2006 4:04:00 PM

I really like this cream. It moisturises my dry hands very well. It is easily absorbed, no greasiness. It's a bit pricey but I bought it on ebay which is cheaper. Will definately repurchase.

on 2/4/2006 12:22:00 AM

Have bought three tubes of this hand treatment. Love it. I think some of the plant extracts have lightened the pigmentation on my hands, and are slowly resolving the crinkly, old-lady skin texture. There are a bunch of ingredients in this I've never seen before...haven't researched them yet...I just know as a whole, this concoction makes a difference in the texture and comfort of my hands. I don't usually mind fragrance in products, but I don't like the scent of this in general. The results however, outweigh the minor inconvenience of the temporary affront on the nose. Grateful for the first sample my wonderful SA gave me, and plan on using this for a long time.

on 1/22/2006 10:18:00 AM

Just about the best handcream I've ever used. It softens and hydrates but is comletely non-greasy and disappears quickly. Subtle, non-intrusive fragrance. It had cured my DH's hands of cracking and hard patches caused by agressive solvent cleaners.

on 11/30/2005 9:26:00 PM

this is one of the only products i have found to protect my hands and nails. i work in the hospital pharmacy and am always damaging my nails and cuticles. this lotion really helps my hands feel softer and look one hundred times beter. the price does suck, but right now you can get the duo for holiday. so stock up!

on 11/24/2005 11:00:00 AM

Very average. Did not do anything for my dried hands.

on 10/20/2005 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far this my favorite hand cream. It's the first hand cream ever that I actually can feel working. I'm an Office Manager so I'm always getting paper cuts and using my hands for filing, typing and everything else, so they can get pretty beat up and dried out fast. The only down fall to this product is the price tag. but that won't stop me from purchasing this again. Next on my list is Aveda's Hand Relief, which I heard is also good.

on 7/29/2005 11:54:00 AM

I got it from GWP. SL told me that it can enhance my nails. I like the smell and have been using it for two weeks now. My nails are doing better now.

Top Rated Clarins Products