December 21, 2014 | 1658 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 3:26:00 AM More reviews by soleluna

I love this bronzer! I got it in the medium shade.
It doesn't turn orange on my oily skin, and it looks so natural. People have asked me where I got the tan.
I also got the brush for easy application. It's soft and does it's job perfectly. This is my HG bronzer. For your info, I am a MMM with olive undertones. My Bobbi Brown foundation color is number 3 (beige)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by marynoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

no too shimmery, good bronze-y color, will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by xrebeccax

This is the ONLY bronzer I've ever found that doesn't turn me muddy and doesn't have so much glitter in it that I look like a disco ball. Fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Nutshell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love the medium bronzing powder! My HG bronzer! The color is perfect...so natural. It just always looks great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by RoniG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate wearing foundation during the spring and summer months, but still wanted something to give me a little color. I picked this bronzer a month ago and have been wearing and loving it since!! Deep is the perfect shade for this DDD/BB Warm Almond. I take a large flat top brush and lightly sweep it over my cheekbones, temples,bridge of my nose and chin, and end up with a slight, but lovely sunkissed look that last all day! I pair this with mascara and lipgloss and like fresh and healthy without alot of makeup. I will definitely be purchasing this again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my first powder bronzer. I love how it makes my lt-med skin look kissed by the sun. I've thrown out those tubes of liquid bronzer as this is my only one now. I took one lippie off for execessively large packaging and price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mistyd5770

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this is the Med. shade. The color is very odd and I do not like the way this goes on at all. If you are pale this bronzer may be ok but I did not have good luck with this one. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mcreechkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a PPP and I use this in medium with soft pink BB blush. It makes me look "healthy"!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 4:38:00 PM More reviews by splitzo9

i have the bronzing powder in medium and it's a great color for me. i have very pale skin and this is very natural looking. it doesn't have any sparkles or shimmer which i like. this can be applied softly for a hint of color or you can add more to intensify the color. it's a big compact which is great and seems like it will last awhile. i am done searching for bronzers-this one is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Ginger11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that there is no shimmer in this bronzer, but I still find the colour to be a little too unnatural and orange-red for my taste. It works when applied very, very lightly to the cheeks/chin only. As soon as I applied it for a darker, all-over bronze-look, it started to look fake. (I'm a PPP - so maybe it is just wrong for me, althougth the SA recommended this shade to me)

Also, I've never dropped the compact and the clasp is already broken.

I will not repurchase.