Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 11/1/2004 8:26:00 PM

I received 2 different recommendations for the bronzer color from the BB MA. Could not get the color right. However, as far as wearability, etc. this did perform well.

on 10/28/2004 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only bronzer I've found that I've been able to use. Everything else makes me look dirty or organge. I'm very fair skinned and with a light dusting, it looks like I've spent my day outside!

on 10/6/2004 8:08:00 PM

I love this bronzer but it's a tie w/ Nars Laguna. I used BB in medium and it gave my face a good glow. Didn't look fake, orange or dirty. It's matte and a good choice if you wear other luminizer products like in your foundation or whatever. Laguna is a comes out a little lighter in color & the subtle shimmer makes you glow. However I still would consider BB bronzer a staple. You just can't go wrong w/ it. Just wish it would come in the split pan w/ blush - too bad that was LE. Would repurchase.

on 10/1/2004 9:34:00 PM

This is not my HG bronzer, but it's a really good one. I have this in Medium. It goes on evenly, and doesn't make my face look dirty as the day goes on. Only thing I'm not completely in love with is the color, it's just a *bit* orange-y on me, but if applied lightly, it looks really natural. I just wish it was a little more golden, but it's still a good, basic, matte bronzer.

on 8/13/2004 12:10:00 PM

Doesn't make me orange. Does the required job, without looking overdone.

on 8/13/2004 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! I got it in the medium shade.
It doesn't turn orange on my oily skin, and it looks so natural. People have asked me where I got the tan.
I also got the brush for easy application. It's soft and does it's job perfectly. This is my HG bronzer. For your info, I am a MMM with olive undertones. My Bobbi Brown foundation color is number 3 (beige)

on 7/29/2004 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

no too shimmery, good bronze-y color, will definitely repurchase

on 7/20/2004 12:29:00 PM

This is the ONLY bronzer I've ever found that doesn't turn me muddy and doesn't have so much glitter in it that I look like a disco ball. Fabulous product!

on 7/17/2004 10:43:00 PM

I absolutely love the medium bronzing powder! My HG bronzer! The color is perfect...so natural. It just always looks great!!

on 7/16/2004 7:04:00 PM

I hate wearing foundation during the spring and summer months, but still wanted something to give me a little color. I picked this bronzer a month ago and have been wearing and loving it since!! Deep is the perfect shade for this DDD/BB Warm Almond. I take a large flat top brush and lightly sweep it over my cheekbones, temples,bridge of my nose and chin, and end up with a slight, but lovely sunkissed look that last all day! I pair this with mascara and lipgloss and like fresh and healthy without alot of makeup. I will definitely be purchasing this again!!