January 28, 2015 | 1960 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by prissette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not my HG bronzer, but it's a really good one. I have this in Medium. It goes on evenly, and doesn't make my face look dirty as the day goes on. Only thing I'm not completely in love with is the color, it's just a *bit* orange-y on me, but if applied lightly, it looks really natural. I just wish it was a little more golden, but it's still a good, basic, matte bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 12:10:00 PM More reviews by smirfy123

Doesn't make me orange. Does the required job, without looking overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2004 3:26:00 AM More reviews by soleluna

I love this bronzer! I got it in the medium shade.
It doesn't turn orange on my oily skin, and it looks so natural. People have asked me where I got the tan.
I also got the brush for easy application. It's soft and does it's job perfectly. This is my HG bronzer. For your info, I am a MMM with olive undertones. My Bobbi Brown foundation color is number 3 (beige)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by marynoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

no too shimmery, good bronze-y color, will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by xrebeccax

This is the ONLY bronzer I've ever found that doesn't turn me muddy and doesn't have so much glitter in it that I look like a disco ball. Fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Nutshell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love the medium bronzing powder! My HG bronzer! The color is perfect...so natural. It just always looks great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by RoniG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate wearing foundation during the spring and summer months, but still wanted something to give me a little color. I picked this bronzer a month ago and have been wearing and loving it since!! Deep is the perfect shade for this DDD/BB Warm Almond. I take a large flat top brush and lightly sweep it over my cheekbones, temples,bridge of my nose and chin, and end up with a slight, but lovely sunkissed look that last all day! I pair this with mascara and lipgloss and like fresh and healthy without alot of makeup. I will definitely be purchasing this again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my first powder bronzer. I love how it makes my lt-med skin look kissed by the sun. I've thrown out those tubes of liquid bronzer as this is my only one now. I took one lippie off for execessively large packaging and price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mistyd5770

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this is the Med. shade. The color is very odd and I do not like the way this goes on at all. If you are pale this bronzer may be ok but I did not have good luck with this one. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mcreechkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a PPP and I use this in medium with soft pink BB blush. It makes me look "healthy"!