April 16, 2014 | 2037 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by marynoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

no too shimmery, good bronze-y color, will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by xrebeccax

This is the ONLY bronzer I've ever found that doesn't turn me muddy and doesn't have so much glitter in it that I look like a disco ball. Fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Nutshell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love the medium bronzing powder! My HG bronzer! The color is perfect...so natural. It just always looks great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by RoniG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hate wearing foundation during the spring and summer months, but still wanted something to give me a little color. I picked this bronzer a month ago and have been wearing and loving it since!! Deep is the perfect shade for this DDD/BB Warm Almond. I take a large flat top brush and lightly sweep it over my cheekbones, temples,bridge of my nose and chin, and end up with a slight, but lovely sunkissed look that last all day! I pair this with mascara and lipgloss and like fresh and healthy without alot of makeup. I will definitely be purchasing this again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my first powder bronzer. I love how it makes my lt-med skin look kissed by the sun. I've thrown out those tubes of liquid bronzer as this is my only one now. I took one lippie off for execessively large packaging and price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by mistyd5770

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this is the Med. shade. The color is very odd and I do not like the way this goes on at all. If you are pale this bronzer may be ok but I did not have good luck with this one. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by mcreechkelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a PPP and I use this in medium with soft pink BB blush. It makes me look "healthy"!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2004 4:38:00 PM More reviews by splitzo9

i have the bronzing powder in medium and it's a great color for me. i have very pale skin and this is very natural looking. it doesn't have any sparkles or shimmer which i like. this can be applied softly for a hint of color or you can add more to intensify the color. it's a big compact which is great and seems like it will last awhile. i am done searching for bronzers-this one is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2004 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Ginger11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that there is no shimmer in this bronzer, but I still find the colour to be a little too unnatural and orange-red for my taste. It works when applied very, very lightly to the cheeks/chin only. As soon as I applied it for a darker, all-over bronze-look, it started to look fake. (I'm a PPP - so maybe it is just wrong for me, althougth the SA recommended this shade to me)

Also, I've never dropped the compact and the clasp is already broken.

I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2004 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kuropoo

I've tried so many bronzers out there (mostly powder) and no matter how beautiful they look in the compact, without exception they all turned orange and fake on me. I was just about to give up when I found BB bronzers. Since I'm pale I tried "light" -- orange again. but then the sales person suggested that I try medium-- she told me that people who tend to turn red before tanning in the sun usually look better with medium. (light is for people who tan right away)
and lo and behold-- this gave me the most natural and perfect bronze, but sort of the blushing kind -- the way you might look on your first few day out on the beach-- bronze but sort of sunkissed rosiness.
However despite the glowing review, the compact is just way to big and clunky. You can't really carry around in your makeup pouch-- and this seems to be a recurring complaint on this board.