Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

I love this bronzer! I have light/medium olive skin and I wear this in medium (2). It's very natural looking. All my friends use it too. The one problem I have with it is that it tends to make me break out, but if you don't have problem skin, I wouldn't worry about it. I would definitely repurchase this.

First bronzer that I was able to find that didnt look fake or orange on my skin and was able to blend nicely onto my shoulders and neck...........

I received 2 different recommendations for the bronzer color from the BB MA. Could not get the color right. However, as far as wearability, etc. this did perform well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only bronzer I've found that I've been able to use. Everything else makes me look dirty or organge. I'm very fair skinned and with a light dusting, it looks like I've spent my day outside!

I love this bronzer but it's a tie w/ Nars Laguna. I used BB in medium and it gave my face a good glow. Didn't look fake, orange or dirty. It's matte and a good choice if you wear other luminizer products like in your foundation or whatever. Laguna is a comes out a little lighter in color & the subtle shimmer makes you glow. However I still would consider BB bronzer a staple. You just can't go wrong w/ it. Just wish it would come in the split pan w/ blush - too bad that was LE. Would repurchase.

This is not my HG bronzer, but it's a really good one. I have this in Medium. It goes on evenly, and doesn't make my face look dirty as the day goes on. Only thing I'm not completely in love with is the color, it's just a *bit* orange-y on me, but if applied lightly, it looks really natural. I just wish it was a little more golden, but it's still a good, basic, matte bronzer.

Doesn't make me orange. Does the required job, without looking overdone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this bronzer! I got it in the medium shade.
It doesn't turn orange on my oily skin, and it looks so natural. People have asked me where I got the tan.
I also got the brush for easy application. It's soft and does it's job perfectly. This is my HG bronzer. For your info, I am a MMM with olive undertones. My Bobbi Brown foundation color is number 3 (beige)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

no too shimmery, good bronze-y color, will definitely repurchase

This is the ONLY bronzer I've ever found that doesn't turn me muddy and doesn't have so much glitter in it that I look like a disco ball. Fabulous product!

Popular Bronzers