Philosophy Soul Owner

3.9

water, glycolic acid, cetyl ricinoleate, glyceryl stearate se, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, propylene glycol, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, cetearyl alcohol, sd alcohol 40 b, eucalyptus globulus oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salicylic acid, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fd&c blue no.1

on 9/26/2003 10:04:00 PM

I really like this foot cream. It makes my feet super soft. I could do without the scent, but I wear it at bedtime, so I can deal with it. My feet are in good shape, so Im not sure how well this would work for someone with badly cracked heels.

on 9/23/2003 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is ok. I'm not too fond of the fragrance and I haven't seen any huge difference in my feet after using for a week. It's a little too thick for me and makes my feet sweat. I really like Aveda foot lotion better.

Great foot lotion! Keeps my feet very soft, and has a very nice smell.

on 8/17/2003 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great product! I've purchased Soul Owner three times already. There are periods when I get lazy and not use it for months at a time. When my feet are truly callused and heels are cracked, I use it religously every morning and night and see results within a week. It's so worth it. There is a strong medicinal scent which doesn't bother me. (My SO on the other hand, HATES it). The lotion is thick and not very greasy.
Update 01/04: Changing my original rating from a 5 to 4. I'm finding that after all these years, this product is no longer working for me. It irritates my skin. Oh well. The search continues. continued >>

on 7/16/2003 2:01:00 AM

This product claims to be an exfoliating foot lotion. IMO it's just a plain ol' foot lotion. If I want to exfoliate my feet, I want something with scrubbies in it. This has an odd scent too; hard to describe (not flowery, fruity or perfumey) but not my favorite (or least favorite).

on 7/15/2003 5:35:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! After trying many different approaches and products to smooth and exfoliate my feet, I have finally found something that actually WORKS! This is a wonderfully rich, and creamy treatment. You really will notice the difference overnight...after having used Soul Owner for one month, my feet have completely transformed!

on 7/9/2003 2:32:00 PM

I swear by this stuff! Just put it on at night before bed. Get in the shower in the morning and rub your feet and just feel all the dead skin wash away! It does all the work for you. After a few days of using this, my feet were like new! I love this stuff and haven't found anything that compares. This is a staple of mine.

on 6/28/2003 8:22:00 PM

Put this on your feet before you go to bed and it does all the exfoliation for you (no pain in the !@$ pumace stone). This is a great product.

on 6/21/2003 10:52:00 PM

I generally like the Philosophy products - but this one is not so great. Skip it & buy the L'Occitaine instead.

on 6/5/2003 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Why oh why did I not find this sooner? I've used this for 3 nights now and my feet have done a 180. They are baby soft now with the help of a Dr. Scholl's foot file from Wal-mart. :) My feet used to be so rough that they would snag on my socks...disgusting, I know. I'm so happy with my feet now and am not afraid to show them off or rub them on my SO. :D