November 23, 2014 | 1130 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

This dirt cheap product has been what i am coming back for again and again. I really like the way it moisturize my lips...other than that i didn't use it on any where else. Will repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by joanna3292

Ive been using vaseline on my lips for years and its the only stuff that im not allergic to. Now that its available in a little handbag sized tin its just perfect! I have loads of these around the house and in various bags as i cant do without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Amazing!!! I, too, am in love with Vaseline. I apply each and every night before bed and no dry lips, no peeling, just soft, plump lips. I also often use this during the day too. It's super glossy and shiney and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 3:30:00 PM More reviews by bunnybunnybunny

I've been using vaseline to treat chapped winter lips for years - ever since a doctor told me that it was better for that than any other specialty product on the market (ie, Blistex, Carmax, Chapstick - all of which provide brief relief but ultimately end up drying out my lips). Use vaseline on your lips once a day (at least) in the winter and you won't have dry, chapped lips for long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by munmungu

# I never recognised the astonishing moisturising properties of plain Vaseline!!! I've always had terrible chafing, peeling and dry lips and used other normal products such as Chapstick etc. but these only worked with constant application. My friend bought me Permfumeria Gel which which is a vaselina fragranced balm that unfortunately does not sell anymore but I LOVED IT. Eventually, I realised this was the same as plain Vaseline but with the fragrance and so i jst bought a bottle of Vaseline for $2.69!!! I've been using plain vaseline ever since and not only does it make my lips all smooth and shiny like lip gloss, within one night I find it can replenish any dryness that was caused by not re applying throughout the day.
CONCLUSION: Cannot recommend a better value for money lip moisturiser that makes your lips all glossy and smooth :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

We are never without this. I use it every day and night to keep my lips conditioned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by downfallofhumanity

This stuff is really good to make sure your lips dont crack. I put it on top of my burts bee's chapstick right before i sleep just to make sure of that.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2005 2:10:00 AM More reviews by SeeCee

All I can say is ... YUCK!!! This product was discovered/made from sludge that collected around pump rods on oil wells. It grossed me out even as a child. That thick, semi-clear gel consistency with a yellowish-white tinge - ewww!! I could live with the heinousness of the product & the mildly oily, chemically smell if the stuff actually worked. It never has worked for me - forms an oily, pore-clogging layer which does not penetrate & wears off quickly leaving the skin/lips underneath dryer than ever. I read that that Vaseline (like mineral oil) strips the skin of natural oils, which can cause chapping, dryness & premature aging. Also prevents elimination of toxins & can cause acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jessica683

I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT THIS IN THE WINTER! and For all seasons~ it is the most moisturizing thing out there for your lips. my lips were always scaly and stuff and with this it makes them sooooooooo soft. my bf loves it. ^^ its dirt cheap! i hate the containter packing so i usually get the travel size thats in the tube. i got to get a new one. it's almost done.... i forgot moisturizxer on vacay and i used this too! a plus! I love it! multi use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2005 11:20:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG nighttime facial moisturizer-(and every day lip moisturizer!)-after a shower, get out, dry face, etc...then wet hands in sink, and gather a small dab and distribute evenly between hands and pat all over face. The water reapplied is then locked in, and the Vaseline is thinned out so it's not heavy. Wait a few, then with a kleenex gently wipe off excess on face, but leave thin layer on lashes. Just dab about, no rubbing. My skin is only calm and the redness is down and my lashes are healthiest when I do this! AND I have oily acne prone skin. HA! If this stuff is pure toxic poison then I'm gonna die happy...;-)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No