Vaseline Vaseline

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/18/2006 11:51:00 AM

Excellent for dry, chapped, sore lips. My kids have used it with great success. Weatherproof. I put on top of lipstick - great when the weather is freezing cold.

on 9/25/2006 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

What can I say?! Great product for lips. Cheap price. Nice small tin that fits in your purse! Gives your lips a nice natural glossy look and looks great with a blended in nude lipliner too! Plus, now they have it in 'aloe vera' which smells great! Will be using this forever!!

on 9/23/2006 9:00:00 PM

I have been using this since I was 6. We have always had a jar of it somewhere in the house and I usually go through one mini jar a year. This is fantastic at moisturising and exfoliating the lips and I love how it is not sticky. I usually apply it generously at night and take a tissue to wipe it off the next morning. In the process, the old layer of skin on my lips rolls off and I am left with perfectly smooth full lips. Nothing is worse than applying lipstick to chapped/flaky dry lips and with this product, there is really no excuse for that happening. Amazing value and an absolute staple.

on 9/11/2006 4:34:00 AM

Ladies, You definately need to throw away your LIP BALMS, CHAPSTICKs, etc. and get your hands on this dirt cheap Product. I have been using this ever since I was a kid (my mom's tip for chapped lips). Anyways, I apply loads of it before going to bed when I wake up my full lips are nice and juicy and sooo sooo soo soft. Please girls use this every nite and see the difference. My lips thirst for Vaseline - after my lipstick is off - it's like they are drying up and just asking me to apply lot's of it. Hey...they become very kissable after. Enjoy ladies.

on 7/5/2006 4:48:00 PM

This is my HG lip gloss/treatment. It gives my lips the most lovely gloss, but it doesn't give my lips the "addicted" feeling because it doesn't have any extraneous moisturizers. The little travel-sized jars are perfect for in you purse, and I've never had a lid break on me.

on 5/13/2006 1:57:00 PM

This dirt cheap product has been what i am coming back for again and again. I really like the way it moisturize my lips...other than that i didn't use it on any where else. Will repurchase again.

on 3/28/2006 9:55:00 AM

Ive been using vaseline on my lips for years and its the only stuff that im not allergic to. Now that its available in a little handbag sized tin its just perfect! I have loads of these around the house and in various bags as i cant do without it.

on 2/3/2006 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing!!! I, too, am in love with Vaseline. I apply each and every night before bed and no dry lips, no peeling, just soft, plump lips. I also often use this during the day too. It's super glossy and shiney and I love it.

I've been using vaseline to treat chapped winter lips for years - ever since a doctor told me that it was better for that than any other specialty product on the market (ie, Blistex, Carmax, Chapstick - all of which provide brief relief but ultimately end up drying out my lips). Use vaseline on your lips once a day (at least) in the winter and you won't have dry, chapped lips for long.

on 12/15/2005 12:43:00 AM

# I never recognised the astonishing moisturising properties of plain Vaseline!!! I've always had terrible chafing, peeling and dry lips and used other normal products such as Chapstick etc. but these only worked with constant application. My friend bought me Permfumeria Gel which which is a vaselina fragranced balm that unfortunately does not sell anymore but I LOVED IT. Eventually, I realised this was the same as plain Vaseline but with the fragrance and so i jst bought a bottle of Vaseline for $2.69!!! I've been using plain vaseline ever since and not only does it make my lips all smooth and shiny like lip gloss, within one night I find it can replenish any dryness that was caused by not re applying throughout the day.
CONCLUSION: Cannot recommend a better value for money lip moisturiser that makes your lips all glossy and smooth :)

Top Rated Vaseline Products