Vaseline Vaseline

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/21/2007 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Fabulous. Absolutely fab, from healing dry elbows, knees, face skin to moisturising chapped lips, i have used this from when i was a child of about 5, and now i'm 13, but i now use this at night all over my feet and place old socks on and leave til morning, and when i wake up i have baby soft skin on my feet! Overall, wonderful MUST HAVE product :)

on 10/18/2006 11:51:00 AM

Excellent for dry, chapped, sore lips. My kids have used it with great success. Weatherproof. I put on top of lipstick - great when the weather is freezing cold.

on 9/25/2006 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

What can I say?! Great product for lips. Cheap price. Nice small tin that fits in your purse! Gives your lips a nice natural glossy look and looks great with a blended in nude lipliner too! Plus, now they have it in 'aloe vera' which smells great! Will be using this forever!!

on 9/23/2006 9:00:00 PM

I have been using this since I was 6. We have always had a jar of it somewhere in the house and I usually go through one mini jar a year. This is fantastic at moisturising and exfoliating the lips and I love how it is not sticky. I usually apply it generously at night and take a tissue to wipe it off the next morning. In the process, the old layer of skin on my lips rolls off and I am left with perfectly smooth full lips. Nothing is worse than applying lipstick to chapped/flaky dry lips and with this product, there is really no excuse for that happening. Amazing value and an absolute staple.

on 9/11/2006 4:34:00 AM

Ladies, You definately need to throw away your LIP BALMS, CHAPSTICKs, etc. and get your hands on this dirt cheap Product. I have been using this ever since I was a kid (my mom's tip for chapped lips). Anyways, I apply loads of it before going to bed when I wake up my full lips are nice and juicy and sooo sooo soo soft. Please girls use this every nite and see the difference. My lips thirst for Vaseline - after my lipstick is off - it's like they are drying up and just asking me to apply lot's of it. Hey...they become very kissable after. Enjoy ladies.

on 7/5/2006 4:48:00 PM

This is my HG lip gloss/treatment. It gives my lips the most lovely gloss, but it doesn't give my lips the "addicted" feeling because it doesn't have any extraneous moisturizers. The little travel-sized jars are perfect for in you purse, and I've never had a lid break on me.

on 5/13/2006 1:57:00 PM

This dirt cheap product has been what i am coming back for again and again. I really like the way it moisturize my lips...other than that i didn't use it on any where else. Will repurchase again.

on 3/28/2006 9:55:00 AM

Ive been using vaseline on my lips for years and its the only stuff that im not allergic to. Now that its available in a little handbag sized tin its just perfect! I have loads of these around the house and in various bags as i cant do without it.

on 2/3/2006 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing!!! I, too, am in love with Vaseline. I apply each and every night before bed and no dry lips, no peeling, just soft, plump lips. I also often use this during the day too. It's super glossy and shiney and I love it.

I've been using vaseline to treat chapped winter lips for years - ever since a doctor told me that it was better for that than any other specialty product on the market (ie, Blistex, Carmax, Chapstick - all of which provide brief relief but ultimately end up drying out my lips). Use vaseline on your lips once a day (at least) in the winter and you won't have dry, chapped lips for long.

Top Rated Vaseline Products