Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 9/17/2013 6:40:00 AM

I really like this cleanser. Cetaphil has always been my go-to skincare brand mainly because it's what helped me clear my breakouts back in high school. My skin type is combo to oily skin, acne prone, and I'm not sensitive to hardly any products. I used to use the gentle facial cleanser for years, but I've always felt that it was just way too gentle on my skin, which is why I think it's made for sensitive skin. Not too sure, but the cleanser did not perform well to take my makeup off and it sort of leaves a thin residue on your face, or at least it did on mine. I converted to the daily facial cleanser for normal to oily skin and it works much better for me. It takes off every trace of makeup & leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. It does tend to dry out my nose a bit but it's nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. The only slight downfall about this cleanser that I can think of is that it smells sort of chemically and it stings my eyes a little bit. But other than that, I do love this cleanser and will continue to repurchase. :)

on 9/9/2013 3:18:00 PM

Simple, effective, non-drying. It doesn't foam which is exactly what you want. The more a product foams, the more it's stripping your skin of it's oils and the more it will dry it out. If you're looking to buy facial wash, this is it. Really though, you should be looking at micellar water. Follow my blog to find out why. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

on 9/3/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best face wash in my opinion. I feel like a lot of people don't like cetaphil because it doesn't leave your skin "squeaky" clean but to me that's a good thing because its not stripping you down with harsh chemicals and fragrances.
I have acne and without my clarisonic when I would use cetaphil I wouldn't feel like my face was clean enough. This is the best (most affordable, gentle, effective) cleanser you can use with your clarisonic ladies!
I have used purity made simple and to me this is just as good.. actually maybe a little better for a third or more of the price.
If you do not have a clarisonic then use a clean washcloth every time you wash your face with cetaphil and go over your face twice when you are washing off makeup and this will still do the trick.
I personally think this is a great cleanser for MOST women. There are some people who this might not work for.. but over all this is a pretty safe bet for anyone looking for a gentle inexpensive cleanser.

on 9/3/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Just WOW. I've used all types of cleansers, Clinique, LancĂ´me, Olay, Loreal etc. this cleanser does what I says it does, it CLEANSES so well that when I tone my skin I barely see makeup or dirt, it's amazing. It has a pleasant smell and the pump is very convenient. I have oily-acne prone skin and so far my face has cleared up since I started using it along with Dickinsons Toner. I found my cleanser and definetly buying some more.

on 8/24/2013 1:11:00 AM

Oh my gosh. This made me break out TERRIBLY. I was so excited to buy it and try it because I heard so many great things about it and good reviews. All it did though was give me a huge load of acne and make my face way more oily-er that it already is. I gave it to my mom to use though so it didn't go to waste

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is a gentle cleanser, its a little bit drying but it keeps my skin clear! Good luck :)

I love how gentle this is on my face! I have used everything from neostrata to clean and clear, everything is either too drying or not deep cleaning. This removes face makeup like a charm!! Very deep cleaning, yet so gentle! I wish it foamed up, but it doesn't. The bottle I picked up is the cleaner specifically for oily skin! It works great! Not the best smell but you get used to it!!

Just bought this product for about twenty bucks! I was excited to use it because of the reviews and because I heard that a lot of dermatologist recommend cetaphil. I liked that there was a pump and that the bottle was HUGE. Too bad it's gonna go to waste because it burns my face so bad! It feels a bit itchy but the burning kind of overtakes that feeling. I've used it for only 4 days and am probably gonna throw it away.....

on 8/15/2013 10:20:00 AM

I really like this cleanser...it removes makeup pretty well and leaves my skin clean and soft...I use the Laszlo splashing method..what I noticed within a week is that my chronic acne and clogged pores started to clear. I have had skin troubles for many years now and I have tried it all...After a week of cleansing with Cetaphil, I added in the Oxy pads...more improvement...I then added Laszlo' Shake It, followed by Neutrogena's Loose Mineral powder..and for the first time in a long time, my face is clear. I am so happy!

on 8/11/2013 9:31:00 PM

My second bottle. Gentle cleanser and it doesn't break me out