November 27, 2014 | 1562 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by MorMor9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great creamy consistency, goes on smooth and long lasting.

This is all I am using now!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liek the fact that this product comes in a slim handy palette. The green color corrector is prety good and the concealer choices are nice as well. I will say the coverage was nice. I set mine with powder afterwards. If not, the concealer will rub off. It's very creamy but overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Inge_vanB

Personally I like this palette, but it's kind of a love it or hate it thing. I find that I do use all five of the colors because my skin tone changes throughout the year. I do like the green concealer because I have a lot of light red marks from previous acne. If I put this on underneath and then use the other colors on top as well as foundation and powder, you can't even see them anymore. I have quite dry skin for the most part so I don't have any "travel" problems. I found it blended nicely if I use a primer. The only thing I didn't like about it was the steep price, but depending on how long it lasts me determines whether or not I will edit that in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by TeMpErMeNtAl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first tried on the product I thought it was good so I bought it. I love the slightly different palettes. But this product does not stay put, I will not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by maajake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin and I bought the No 1. It's still way too dark for me. I can use only the green and the first beige creams and all the rest is unused. The 2 I use are doing a great job but I feel still that it was way too expensive for being able to use just 2 /5 of the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by zahrak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i just purchased this in number2.. used it although showed more wrinkles. can someone please give me tips on how to apply so it doesnt look cakey

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Arizonah13

I'm constantly on the hunt for a good, quality concealer used for covering post-acne "spots". If I can use it on under-eye circles, thats just a bonus.

Having said that, I do really like this concealer palette. I've very fair, so the two lightest shades are perfect. I also like to use the peach color for under my eyes (then go over it w/foundation or a skin colored concealer).

The Pros:
-It conceals better than drug store concealers.
-Comes in colors that are light enough even for my very pale skin.
-Hasn't seemed to cause any breakouts for me (I've been using it for about a month)

Cons:
I'm not particularly oily, but the concealer does seem to wear off of my "spots" by the end of the day - not completely, but by at least 50%.
-I find the green shade to be useless for helping to cover "spots", but I imagine it would work if you wanted to blend it over faintly pink areas (around nose, mouth, etc...).
-The price is pretty steep for something that does a decent job, but not a $38 job.
-Does seem to settle into fine lines around the eyes.

Overall, I'll continue to use the palette, but am still on the hunt for something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Kittemans

I really had to get used to this product. You really need to try it out to know what works best for you. Especially with the colorcorrectors. it can look really cakey if you apply to much. But now i know how to work it i really like it! It's the best concealer (palette) i ever had!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by manduhzsecret

I like it i just wished I got me one in #3 I have it in # 2 the shades are too light for me. I still use it under my full coverage foundation though so it works for now. Consistency is a little thick can look cakey if you did not moisturize enough. all in all I bet I would like it alot more if I got my shade palette

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by angelikloserr

I bought the 3rd set which is for light to medium people. It comes with a weird looking reddish color but it turns out it works really well if you blend it with the normal shades. This set really works for me since I tend to tan really easily and lose my tan fast as well. I go between a range of colors throughout the year so its nice to have the different shades.
What I figured out is that you can use the reddish shade mixed with the normal ones to create the "salmon" concealer that so many people are making now because the resulting pinkish peach color cancels out the blueish and greenish tint of undereye bags. I've never found anything that worked for me like that before. I've used a ton of concealers trying to mask these bags but everything just made them look ashy and really obvious. This "salmon" color doesn't do that. I think this might be the HG for me.
I think the consistency is fine, not overly creamy or too dry. Just remember to wear a very good moisturizer first or else it wont go on as easily. Besides, a good eye cream will help it last as well. What I noticed is that the creams aren't too great in transport. When I was taking it home from Sephora, it was put upright in my bag instead of laid flat. When I got home and pulled the box out, I noticed a sheen of oil on the side that the box was laid. I would recommend that you place the palette flat when you bring it anywhere to avoid this. Besides that though, I love this and it works.