L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.4

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

I second what everyone has already said about this product: It's a steal for the money, and it's one of those products that's a good standby -- you can always rely on it to smooth your hair, calm the frizzies, and stand up even in the worst weather!

I love this stuff! It works best on wet hair (that's what it says to do on the bottle too) and it smells SOOOOO good! I have gotten compliments on how good my hair smells, it's a nice clean sort of floral scent. This is a very liquidy light serum so I haven't had any trouble with it making my hair greasy. It just makes my hair very shiny and non-frizzy. For the price you can't go wrong, I got it for around $5. The pump is very nice and easy to use. Give it a try, I have tried other more expensive anti-frizzers and this is the only that has worked for me! Love it!

I have used this product EVERYDAY for the past 4 months that I don't even know what my hair is like BEFORE I used this stuff! First off, this is very light, and it doesn't wear my hair down at all! I use about 2.5 pumps and apply it to my hair (staying a little bit away from my roots) and it seems to just make it much more manageable and soft. However, I only gave it four lippies instead of five because I still find it too light for me. I just wish it could be a tad thicker/moisturizing to get rid of the frizzies. HOWEVER... I am positive that people with naturally straight, thin, fine, wavy, (etc) hair will love this product. =) It is so cheap, (I got a buy-one-get-one-free deal... for $3 in all!) and I intend to keep using it until I find another product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just started using this a week or so ago after sorting through the reviews here and deciding that it was worth a shot. I'm SO glad that I came here and read reviews before purchasing 'cause I don't think that I would've even looked at this product 'cause I've never used any of L'Oreal's products before. This stuff is AMAZING. I use one pump right after I towel dry my hair and when my hair dries, it feels silky and smooth and it's vibrant-looking. I've short, thick, naturally wavy hair that tends to be dry and this is absolutely perfect. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Do you know what it feels like to love absolutely anything to do with hair and making it look brilliant and then having crazy, frizzy hair that makes your great haircuts look bad?? Well, if yeah, thats what i felt like....miserable and frustrated. I hated my hair and wished everyday of my life that i could somehow straighten my frizzy and wavy hair without harming it. So i bought this product but never used it because i was scared of leave-in products. I looked for solutions all over the internet and finally found MUA. So it goes like this, Im looking for cheap anti-frizz solutions and I find this one product with 89% recommendation, i say to myself, "I should have this" and then i realize i already do!!! And since ive started using it every now and then i have some person telling me what great hair i have. It hasnt made my hair straight but it has enhanced my waves a great deal and removed a great deal of frizz too. I think my hair is okay but everyone else seems to love it now. Just yesterday two friends asked me how my hair was always set. What I love abt this product is that it has enhanced my hair's features and ive stopped wanting straight hair. I would recommend this product to Frizz ease and Paul Mitchell's Super Shiny even though ive never used them because this is darn cheap and makes your hair look great. For me the changes are quite dramatic, go L'Oreal!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT.GREAT QUALITY.I was looking for something which does not weight my thin hair and makes them soft and shiny.This is the best anti-frizz product , which smells very neutral.Hair feels very natural like you never used any product at all.
It does not weight hair down and makes them shiny and very soft.Highly recommended for everybody with frizzy and thin hair.Suitable for greasy hair as well(suprise!!!).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i used to love this until i tried something from sally's but too expensive!! u americans are so lucky everything is so cheap there, this is about 7 here!! i have this as a stand by serum as sometimes it makes my hair too greasy. i use this before i straighten my hair after iv added my straightening balm, this is way better than any heat protection spray, which does harm more than they do good. i was told by one hair dresser that i should just use serum with my iros and not all the sprays as they dont really work and she is right. and as it is quite watery u need less fo this and it lasts ages.

I purchased this product based on the raving reviews from this site, and I was not dissapointed. I have very wavy loves to frizz hair, and a couple of squirts of this product tames my tresses, it makes combouts so much easier too. My hair is so soft and controllable now, not to mention shiny. I really love this, and won't ever be without it.
The packaging is very user friendly, with the twist lock pump. The size of the bottle is perfect for traveling too. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Thanks so much you wonderful MUA review ladies.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hm ... I think this stuff is just ... okay. I've had it for a couple of weeks and have been using it every day, so I'm going to keep trying it. I had been using the Kerastase Oleo-Relax serum, which I guess is supposed to be similar. I like the results I get with the Oleo-Relax a lot better (more shine, makes hair silkier/more manageable), and I find I have to use a *lot* more of the L'Oreal version than I did of the Kerastase to see results. (I have thick, somewhat coarse, highlighted hair that has a natural wave/curl and a fair amount of frizz). The Kerastase version is a lot thicker - this is really thin/watery and doesn't smell as good to me. Not sure if I would repurchase - the jury's still out for me. Am planning to switch shampoo/conditioner soon, so will see if that makes a difference for me.

I love this stuff. I've used it every day since I bought it. I mix it with other products when I do my hair straight but this stuff makes my hair really smooth and shiny and adds a lot of slip to my hair, so it's easier to blowdry. the smell is fresh and the packaging is smart. i will definately repurchase this when i run out.

Popular Styling Products