Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deodorant

3.8

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Potassium Alum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow Bark Extract/Extrait d'ecorse de saule), Usnea Barbata (Lichen Extract/Extrait de lichen), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! This is the only deoderant for me that stops odor and wetness ALL day long. I ordered it online, so I was very happy to see that one of the grocery stores nearby has started selling it. Will definitely purchase again!

on 3/3/2007 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ok, I never put any faith in these "natural" deoderants because let's face it, they don't seem to stop odor or wetness so what's the point? I don't know why I gave this product a try, but I am so glad I did! This is the best deoderant I've ever tried and it beats all the anti-perspirants I've used, too. Saw this in my local health food co-op and since I love the smell of patchouli (yes I grew up in the 70's!) I bought it for that reason only. After giving this a fair try for about a week I read the reviews and they all seem to agree that it doesn't only stop odor but it also stops wetness (for me at least, & I can sweat with the best of them!). Give Kiss My Face a shot and for those who don't care for patchouli, it doesn't smell strong at all once its on your skin. It's a very subtle scent, if any. Already stocked up on my second bottle.

on 2/13/2007 12:40:00 PM

I love this deodorant! It keeps me smelling fresh all day! I love that it is all natural and free of aluminum! I don't sweat that much, so this product is perfect for me!

on 1/1/2007 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good product, but I personally do not like roll-ons. I bought the unscented variety. I got it because I could find the crystal rock spray deoderant at the store, but I still like this product. It does what it's supposed to.

on 11/29/2006 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Unfortunately I prefer the Avalon brand better. I used this along with it having switched to natural deodorants. This one leaves me feeling too wet too often. It does not hold up the humidity in Fla the way the Avalon brand does. I'm sure it would work better for a cooler climate but not in this one.

on 11/13/2006 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the only "natural" deodorant that actually works for my skin. I like the fact that it is free of aluminum and parabens but doesn't have too many other ingredients that might be sensitizing (some of those "natural enzyme" deodorants would burn my skin). I have worn it now on a daily basis for several months, through the heat of a southern summer and into fall. I have the unscented version and will probably stick with that instead of buying one of the scented kinds.

I wanted to wait awhile before reviewing this product so I could be certain it was working. I've had bad experiences with natural deodorants but at the same time I want to avoid aluminum, parabens, propylenes, etc. I've tried crystal and toms of maine, neither worked well. So, the first day that I tried this, I took my regular deodorant to work with me just in case..

This stuff works great! I got the unscented kind and my armpits remain unscented all day and night without reapplying. I simply put it on when I get out of the shower and it doesn't transfer to my clothes at all. One day it was hot in my office and I did sweat a little, but it wasn't as unpleasant as I had feared it would be. My armpits simply felt a little moist and then it just dried up when I cooled down. As far as exercising, yes my armpits were sweating, but even my aluminum containing antiperspirant can't hold up to my exercise routine so it didn't make a difference for me. I love this stuff, I'll buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So far so good. This is (again, so FAR) the only natural deodorant that hasn't wimped out on me mid-day. I've tried Tom's of Maine, Crystal, and a couple others and I've gotten the best results with this. I have it in the Summer scent. It's not bad, I don't care what it is as long as it doesn't smell putrid or like BO.

on 10/7/2006 7:30:00 PM

This does the job.. keeps stink away. I bought the peace scent... I guess out of curiosity. I don't like the smell at all but it goes away after a couple of minutes. I guess "peace" isn't meant for your pits!

on 10/1/2006 1:15:00 PM

I purchased this because of the good reviews I read on MUA. Like everyone else here, I wanted something natural, and I have tried other "natural" deodorants with little success. But, I was pleased with this one! I knew it was working after I survived moving day in the North Carolina heat of late July! Yes, I did perspire, but I didn't gag anyone. I recommend this to anyone searching for a more natural alternative. The only things I don't like are:
I think KMF could do better with their fragrances. The unscented isn't really unscented, the scented smelled exactly like the unscented, and the Summer fragrance reminds me of Skin So Soft or insect repellant (yuck). Also, it takes for EVER to dry! I don't like the icky feeling and having to wait and wait until the stickiness goes away.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products