MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

Not a big fan of this. It was very sticky and looked funny on me...I wish I could say I loved it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like this, I really did, but it was WAY TOO STICKY!!!

No mater what I did my hair got in it and left streaks all over my face and sunglasses. I prefer Kiehls clear gloss 10 to 1 over this stuff. Plus it smells better. Since the average women eats 11 tubes of lip gloss in her lifetime, I prefer something organic to this. Wouldn't you?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I put off buying this for a long time, because I thought it was something I could live without, but now it's a "must-have" staple for me!

Clear Lipglass comes in a squeeze tube, so it's a simple matter to squeeze some out into a sample jar, mix in pigment and/or shimmer(Pure Luxe's Pure Shimmers are unbeatable for this purpose) and you've got custom-made lipgloss! It can also be worn very successfully alone, if you're going "minimal," or over any lipstick to add moisture and shine.

Clear Lipglass *is* somewhat thick and sticky, but it keeps the lips looking shiny and smooth and feeling soft longer than any other lip gloss I've tried.

When this Lipglass is freshly applied, it really does give the lips a glass-like finish.

The taste is a faint, inoffensive vanilla. I wouldn't mind if the price were a bit lower, but that won't stop me from purchasing more of this high-quality extremely versatile product when/if I ever run out.

I've had the same tube for a few years, so I should probably throw it out. But I used it again recently and remember now why I like it so much and why I didn't throw it away.

For one, the tube lasts FOREVER because you only need a little amount to get that wet-lip look. Plus it's the only lipgloss I've ever had - and I am a lipgloss FIEND that has tried tons and tons of lipgloss - that provides that glassy, eye-catching wet-lip look. I actually like using it over other lipglosses when I want that glassy look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

It is VERY sticky but gets the job done. I am in search of a better non sticky gloss!

It is very sticky, but it gives the best glass/gloss effect. Lips shine like crazy. Taste horrible. If I ever run out if it (package is so big, and you need very small amount), don’t believe I will but it again. I don't like tubes.
EDIT - There is no glass on the market that gives 'glass' effect lips like this one. If you like that effect, go for it

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love lipglasses and this clear version is no exception
during the colder months my lips get so dry that i have to wear the mac lip moisturizer underneath lipstick and the clear lipglass on top
it is very moisturizing, longlasting and shiny and you can mix it with pigments ....i would definately repurchase

This was a good gloss - a little expensive for a plain, clear, shiny one, but nice.
I bought it on impulse because I'd read that it enhances your natural lip color by increasing circulation or something, and it was my first mac product!!!
I like the gloss, it lasts long (through an extremely long dance rehearsal)
BUT: it exploded once, and I wasted alot of it! It now has a hole at the top part and once my sister squeezed it and it got on my vanity - it's impossible to wash off anything! (including hands!!!) but I managed to get it off... A little too sticky.

overall: If you want to get a clear gloss, get something less expensive even thought this is nice. If you want lipglass, get tinted because they're more interesting

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow- it seems like 9 out of every 10 reviewers complained about the "stickiness" of this product... and unless I got a reformulated or bogus batch... I don't think this Clear Lipglass is all that sticky! I avoided buying this ever since I became a MAC addict for the stickiness fears alone. I finally caved and purchased it becuz I saw a great deal on ebay, and I ♥LOVE♥ the Clear Lipglass! I actually regret not buying it sooner. This lipglass makes my lips looks smooth and shiny as glass, exactly like the name implies! It lasts forever, and when it does wear off? Smooth, soft lips! How can a girl complain? I really appreciate this MAC Clear Lipglass becuz I am a gal who unfortunately suffers from numerous cosmetic allergies and constantly dry, irritated, lips. After using this product, my lips were actually in an improved state over what they were before applying. This stuff works better than a lot of lip balms I've wasted money on, and this gives a nice, glassy finish. Even if I did find this product excessively sticky- which I don't- it wouldn't be a bother to me since my hair is way too short to ever blow into my lips on a windy day. I like this formula better than some of MAC's colored Lipglasses, which I find can be a bit thick and sticky. Yes, this stuff gets kudos from me... and I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I have had a tube of this in my traincase since I was umm younger. Seriously, I know it's sticky and therefore not for everyone but I love it. Makes my lips look fabulous, no drying effect. I think the stickiness is what makes it last forever without reapplying. Just don't wear it on really windy days because you'll end up looking ridiculous with your hair stuck to your lips!

Recommended for Medium Skin