Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 4/21/2006 10:55:00 PM

I can't believe how much I'm loving this bronzer. Since I started using it I've quit reaching for my Too Faced Snow Bunny which I thought was wonderful. Well this works for me even better than that or my Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick. LOVE IT!!

on 3/10/2006 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just got this, and must say I really like it.Apparently there are two versions out the regular(with some golden shimmer) and matte, I should note that Im picky when it comes to shimmer but its the kind that is soft and glowy . It gives a golden/tan glow- no orange,no brown- its beautiful and I'll see how much this color grows on me, but yay definetely adds color, I know when I tan up a bit this stuff will look even better! yay!

on 2/22/2006 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

UPDATE: I really love this bronzer! I use this for a low-key natural look. I pair it with mac hug me or deluxe tintstik in "betty",lots of mascara and Tarte TM. That's all I use and I look awake,refresh and sunkissed naturally.

This is a bronzer in a large, round tin metal package without a mirror. Thus,I took off 2 lippies for being inconveneint. I personally prefer the flip top mirrored packaging like MAC since it's less hassle. However, i think I love this bronzer over my beloved MAC bronze bronzer. Side by side, both look identical in shade but when I swiped each on the underside of my wrist, MAC had a more coppery-brown tone while CARGO had a peachy-gold tone. For reference,I'm NC30-35,Filipino,not-tanned and the CARGO gave me a natural,healthy glow. MAC was a little too much for my winter skin I supposed and maybe better used to enhance my skin tone in the suummer when I get darker. Right now, CARGO is my winter-spring time glow. Both however are slightly shimmery and not obvious,both applies nicely and intensity is buildible. I like to wear CARGO with my smashbox designer blush ( apeachy-nude shimmer) to give me a wonderful,healthy natural glow.

on 2/19/2006 6:38:00 PM

I'm reviewing the new matte Cargo Bronzer in Medium. I never really understood the popularity of the shimmery Cargo bronzers as they all seemed kind of average to me, but I adore this matte one. It is a beautiful tan shade that looks like cocoa with milk stirred into it, and while there is no shimmer at all, it doesn't look flat or muddy as so many matte bronzers can. The texture is silky, it doesn't emphasize my pores and it frames my face in a gorgeous glowing light. If you're a shimmer-lover, you may find this dull, but I think most girls who prefer matte bronzers will really like this. This is definitely my #1 pick of all my new spring products. NC30.

on 1/19/2006 8:16:00 PM

This gives me such pretty cheeks and such a grgeous glow! I love it so much- I dust a little all over my face and then on my cheeks in the place of blush and it makes me look pretty and healthy. It is my life saver in wintertime!

on 1/15/2006 5:36:00 PM

I love this bronzer! It gives me healthy glow. During the hotter months, I use it all over my face and during winter, I use it as a blush (I'm a fair-skinned Asian). I will probably buy this again. I like how Cargo products don't have strong smell and seem to work for my uber-sensitive skin.

on 12/20/2005 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best bronzer i have tried, this is it for me! i got this and the miami beach Cargo, and i like the medium bronzer much better on my skin- it is just a warm glow, not overly orange, not brown and muddy, not sparkly like a disco dancer, just a nice warm glow like i was at the beach for lunch! it is HUGE and will last me a lifetime i'm sure, as you only need a swipe for your nose, cheeks and chin. no breakouts, just a lovely glow. if you are thinking about getting a bronzing powder, this is by far the best i have found. The miami beach does not show up on my medium toned skin, but this is great.

on 11/23/2005 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really liked it at first, but then it seemed to be really shimmery. It had an almost greasy look (oh I do have pictures to prove this). I don't have greasy skin either so I'm not sure what's up. I like the packaging though!

on 11/22/2005 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gwp from Sephora back in July, and after looking at it, I was afraid it was going to be too dark for my PPP complexion. But after trying it on, I'm in love! It is very pigemented, so one light swipe across the surface with a brush is more than enough. It gives me such a natural glow, that I've been using it since then - and it's almost December! I'm going to buy the full-size when I run out.

love love love this bronzer. I actually dropped mine not to long ago and it isdust!!! but I still use it. haha. def purchase.

Popular Bronzers