November 27, 2014 | 939 users online

Bronzers - Cargo - Cargo Bronzer in Medium

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

UPDATE: I really love this bronzer! I use this for a low-key natural look. I pair it with mac hug me or deluxe tintstik in "betty",lots of mascara and Tarte TM. That's all I use and I look awake,refresh and sunkissed naturally.

This is a bronzer in a large, round tin metal package without a mirror. Thus,I took off 2 lippies for being inconveneint. I personally prefer the flip top mirrored packaging like MAC since it's less hassle. However, i think I love this bronzer over my beloved MAC bronze bronzer. Side by side, both look identical in shade but when I swiped each on the underside of my wrist, MAC had a more coppery-brown tone while CARGO had a peachy-gold tone. For reference,I'm NC30-35,Filipino,not-tanned and the CARGO gave me a natural,healthy glow. MAC was a little too much for my winter skin I supposed and maybe better used to enhance my skin tone in the suummer when I get darker. Right now, CARGO is my winter-spring time glow. Both however are slightly shimmery and not obvious,both applies nicely and intensity is buildible. I like to wear CARGO with my smashbox designer blush ( apeachy-nude shimmer) to give me a wonderful,healthy natural glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I'm reviewing the new matte Cargo Bronzer in Medium. I never really understood the popularity of the shimmery Cargo bronzers as they all seemed kind of average to me, but I adore this matte one. It is a beautiful tan shade that looks like cocoa with milk stirred into it, and while there is no shimmer at all, it doesn't look flat or muddy as so many matte bronzers can. The texture is silky, it doesn't emphasize my pores and it frames my face in a gorgeous glowing light. If you're a shimmer-lover, you may find this dull, but I think most girls who prefer matte bronzers will really like this. This is definitely my #1 pick of all my new spring products. NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by sunflower22

This gives me such pretty cheeks and such a grgeous glow! I love it so much- I dust a little all over my face and then on my cheeks in the place of blush and it makes me look pretty and healthy. It is my life saver in wintertime!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 5:36:00 PM More reviews by shinran

I love this bronzer! It gives me healthy glow. During the hotter months, I use it all over my face and during winter, I use it as a blush (I'm a fair-skinned Asian). I will probably buy this again. I like how Cargo products don't have strong smell and seem to work for my uber-sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best bronzer i have tried, this is it for me! i got this and the miami beach Cargo, and i like the medium bronzer much better on my skin- it is just a warm glow, not overly orange, not brown and muddy, not sparkly like a disco dancer, just a nice warm glow like i was at the beach for lunch! it is HUGE and will last me a lifetime i'm sure, as you only need a swipe for your nose, cheeks and chin. no breakouts, just a lovely glow. if you are thinking about getting a bronzing powder, this is by far the best i have found. The miami beach does not show up on my medium toned skin, but this is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2005 12:44:00 AM More reviews by MandeeC15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked it at first, but then it seemed to be really shimmery. It had an almost greasy look (oh I do have pictures to prove this). I don't have greasy skin either so I'm not sure what's up. I like the packaging though!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by mustangbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gwp from Sephora back in July, and after looking at it, I was afraid it was going to be too dark for my PPP complexion. But after trying it on, I'm in love! It is very pigemented, so one light swipe across the surface with a brush is more than enough. It gives me such a natural glow, that I've been using it since then - and it's almost December! I'm going to buy the full-size when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 7:50:00 PM More reviews by shopping_addict

love love love this bronzer. I actually dropped mine not to long ago and it isdust!!! but I still use it. haha. def purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by syeung2

The pics from PradaPrincess are a good representation of the color. I have both NARS Laguna and Cargo Medium. Cargo Medium has a peachy undertone that Laguna does not - this is a more warm toned bronzer. When I use it as a blush on my AAB/NC25 skin, it's like I just came in from the sun - bronze with a light flush... like Laguna with a little Lovejoy blush dusted on top. Has golden shimmer to it, like Laguna. I also like to use it on my lids for a not-so-dull neutral day look. I got the mini size cuz I wasnt sure, but now I want a fullsize one!

Update: Finally got the fullsize one - i love the size, it's perfect for working in a brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2005 2:23:00 PM More reviews by klassygyrl

I have the deluxe sample from sephora and out of all the bronzer that I have used this summer(Revlon LE,Becca, Loreal, Wet nWild) this one looks good on my facew/o too sparkle and not too matte either. The medium look just perfect with my skin tone considering the fact that all of my other bronzers are"dark". It also has crazy lasting power! I will definetly get a full size whrn this run out!