July 31, 2014 | 1976 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by minimoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw all the positive reviews about this product and had to try it. I scored one on Ebay for $32.99 so I felt I was getting a deal. The hype is worth it...it's definitely the best bronzer I've used and gives the sunkissed, non-dirty look that we're all seeking. (It's hard to get it naturally here in Seattle!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 3:56:00 AM More reviews by anna_hstad

A high quality bronzer that gives a very nice colour - natural finish. Definately a new staple of mine.
UPDATE 17/8: If you have sensitive skin I HIGHLY recommend this - no reactions whatsoever, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 10:24:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I actually tried the product, I was a little skeptical with the ratings of this, wondering how on earth it could achieve such perfect ratings. When I actually tried this out at the store, I was stunned - it has to be the most natural looking bronzer on the market. It's a lot sheerer and less intense than Laguna and gives you a "healthy" look in a very subtle way. It is that natural looking to the point where you can lightly dust it all over as pressed powder and it would not look too OTT. This would be a miracle for all those PPP that find most bronzers too dirty looking or orangey. Retails for AU$78 from selected David Jones stores. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ebelotse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a trully great bronzer! Before this I used to use a combination of Nars multiple in Palm Beach and Armani blush in #4 which worked really well too. However, I wanted one product that I could take with me as opposed to two. The color in the compact is very deceptive - although it looks really dark in the compact, it comes out sheer bronzy on the skin. I think it gives my skin a dewy effect even though this is a powder bronzer. I will definitely be repurchasing this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 11:25:00 PM More reviews by yovivbabe

I've already reviewed this, but I just wanted to share: My purse got stolen the other night and guess what was in my bag?! On top of a few other Armani products, money, keys, etc., my bronzer was taken. I cried and cried, but I was too embarrassed to admit that I was primarily crying because I had just purchased the LAST sheer #1 at Saks in SF. =( Luckily, my sister is the most wonderful girl in the world and she had the counter girl order me a new one from NY, and it should be here this week. In case you couldn't tell, I'm slightly obsessed with this product. I think it's the single best mu item I've ever used. Just buy it, use it a few times, and you'll fall in love, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by coronawithlime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best bronzer money can buy. It's everything you ever wanted. It looks like you spent a day at the beach. I use it all over my face and neck. It has no sparkle but leaves a gorgeous glow. Finely milled, top of the line. I am on my 3rd purchase and I hope they never discontinue this product. I would be lost without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by prudence_m

I used to wear NARS Laguna until I accidently dropped the compact and the product shattered everywhere (annoyingly the mirror stayed intact! grrrrrrr too much talc??). I read the reviews here and decided to take this little beauty for a test-drive. It passed with flying colours!

Most bronzers seem to go orangey on me as the day wears on (and as the bronzer wears off!). I can honestly say this is the best cosmetic I've ever bought! Makes you look healthy and glowing in just a few sweeps. My skin looks sheeny and gorgeous, with no obvious producty look or cheap-looking sparkles. Gave my blue eyes extra oompf too, without the use of any other cosmetics (could this be a new way to save?)!

I loved it so much I bought some pressed powder and creme blush too, and they are just as heavenly. You can't go wrong! At AUD $78 it wasn't exactly cheap, but I've paid a lot more for products that didn't deliver what this can! I think I'm in love, and his name is Giorigio Armani x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by beachwitch

Best bronzer I have ever owned. no allergic reactions, staying power and a little bit goes a long way! compact lasts me about 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sbcook

Best sheer color of any bronzer I have ever used. I have fair skin and most bronzers look orange on me. This is an exceptional product. Hard to find, but well worth the effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by imanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried so many bronzers and this one is my favorite so far. Nars Laguna is a very close second, but this one I think I love even more. It looks much darker in the pan that it looks on. It is a light tan that goes on very sheer and natural. It can be built up to be darker if need be. It is much more foolproof than any other bronzer I have tried.

Me: NC25, dry skin, olive-yellow fair complexion