July 30, 2014 | 1793 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 5:09:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the rosy smell, but somehow it leaves a greasy non-clean feel in to my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK, I'm in the minority here...I have very sensitive skin, and I cannot use this product on my face. Shortly after trying it out, I had the gross red bumps erupt on the right cheek. It's a great concept of a light moisturizer with vitamin E, but whatever is included in the concoction is no good for the skin on my face. I would note that I am disappointed - it's very inexpensive (compared to my usual splurges on Darphin and Sisley)...One nice thing about this product is that it includes rosewater, so you are left with lightly scented skin (very pretty!). I will use up my bottle on my decolletage and arms (nice and refreshing on those warmer days -- and the skin on my body is not nearly as sensitive as my face)...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by shammalammadingdong

I like this ok. It does a nice job of refreshing the skin, especially on a plane, but the ingredients don't appear to be too beneficial (for example, the second ingredient is butylene glycol, which is basically only used to enhance the preservative activity of parabens). I've since found a private label mist from a spa that I like much better. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 2:15:00 PM More reviews by starxrie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i immediantly have to go out and buy more of this after i run out. it`s so light and really refreshes my non-problematic skin. i would recommend this to people who are outdoors a lot in the cool weather whose skin tends to dry and feel tight.. however i just use it wherever i am, whatever the season.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2004 2:23:00 AM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really mild and refreshing with a light fresh rose scent. Excellent for use at the gym or while travelling. Got this as a gift & probably will buy it for myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Normally I´m not really into the Vit. E facial range, but I really like this face mist. It produces a very fine mist, absorbs quickly into the skin, has a nice fragrance, moisturizes great without leaving a film and doesn´t irritate my skin. After a couple of weeks I actually saw my skintexture improve !! This facemist is also great as a perk-u-up for those hot summerdays....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this face mist! The packaging is very convenient and the mist quickly absorbs into skin. It's a great moisturizer and makeup refresher. I also use it when flying- it helps fight the effects of recycled air on skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2004 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Smartgirl

I really like this product, and I would buy it again, only thing is that once I had allergies: itchy nose and eyes, and when i sprayed it on, it stung badly, so i washed it off. however, I waited for about 20mins after taking some claritin and it was great again, no stinging. I reccommend it, and i have really sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2004 1:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkrusty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a review for Vitamin C Face mist, not vit E. This is a handy product to have around when you have dehydrated skin. I had this with me on a 23 hr flight to NY and it kept my face from drying and dying onboard. This is a better hydrating alternative to thermal sprays as those only evaporate and dry your skin further. I love the refreshing citrusy scent! I like that it didnt break me out or make me feel greasy (its glycerin-based). I normally use this as a light moisturising base if i wear m/u. I would spritz some onto my palms and pat over face evenly. Tip: keep it in the fridge for a perk me up! My only gripe is that i wished it was cheaper. I find most of TBS products over-priced (i mean they are not terribly expensive, but as basic skincare, they arent cheap either).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2004 9:10:00 AM More reviews by airickuh

I really like this stuff. I got it before a flight and thought I'd never use it again. Now I use it all the time- usually after putting on makeup. In the winter sometimes my powder looks to obvious on my skin, but creme products would make me greasy. So I use the spray after my makeup and it looks much more natural.