November 26, 2014 | 1397 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:42:00 PM More reviews by suz3803

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist and the way it made my combo skin feel very soft and hydrated, but I discovered it was giving me zits. I think it might have been the Vitamin E. Too bad because it smelled great, felt nice on my skin, and came in a cute bottle that I could carry around in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2006 3:56:00 PM More reviews by StockholmFashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have combo skin that's a bit sensitive so when I first used this it stung a bit. But since then my skin has gotten used to it. I use it during the night because I don't want to be using some heavy night cream that clogs my whole skin. The face mist is really light weight but still givs you that extra bit of moist you need after cleansing your face. The reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because I'm keeping an eye open for something else. Great to use over make up btw but I'm not too fond of the rose fragrance

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by lexingtonienne

This is a nice, refreshing moisture mist that can be sprayed on, even over makeup, whenever you need a hit of moisture. I compare it to Clinique Moisture Surge mist, although this seems somewhat thicker. For me this is primarily a fall/winter product, as during the summer my face is oily enough that my morning moisturizer lasts all day. I like to use this when the electric heat indoors is drying out my skin, or when traveling via airplane. To me the main advantage is the pump delivery system, which means I can use it even with a full face of makeup, whereas I might not want to smear on a lotion thereby disturbing my foundation. I prefer this to products like Evian mist, since it has the added benefit of vitamin E and moisturizers, not just expensive aerosolized water (plus the pump means no propellant chemicals). I hope to find this in a trial size to stick in my purse at some point. Honestly, I just think it's fun to use. I like th smell too. Look for it on sale, as TBS isn't a cheap place to shop.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by SwedishGirl26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great product to splash on when in a hurry. Or working in front of the computer (yes it`s extra-important to moisturize then). Or spray on just before sleep. Or actually whenever. I really think this is a great product, & the scent is really lovely of fresh pink roses! It does feel like a "moist protection shield" on my face. And it really makes my skin baby-soft! & the price is great too =)!! Really do **recommend** this product! Works well on my very sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 5:09:00 AM More reviews by do1ng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the rosy smell, but somehow it leaves a greasy non-clean feel in to my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK, I'm in the minority here...I have very sensitive skin, and I cannot use this product on my face. Shortly after trying it out, I had the gross red bumps erupt on the right cheek. It's a great concept of a light moisturizer with vitamin E, but whatever is included in the concoction is no good for the skin on my face. I would note that I am disappointed - it's very inexpensive (compared to my usual splurges on Darphin and Sisley)...One nice thing about this product is that it includes rosewater, so you are left with lightly scented skin (very pretty!). I will use up my bottle on my decolletage and arms (nice and refreshing on those warmer days -- and the skin on my body is not nearly as sensitive as my face)...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by shammalammadingdong

I like this ok. It does a nice job of refreshing the skin, especially on a plane, but the ingredients don't appear to be too beneficial (for example, the second ingredient is butylene glycol, which is basically only used to enhance the preservative activity of parabens). I've since found a private label mist from a spa that I like much better. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 2:15:00 PM More reviews by starxrie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i immediantly have to go out and buy more of this after i run out. it`s so light and really refreshes my non-problematic skin. i would recommend this to people who are outdoors a lot in the cool weather whose skin tends to dry and feel tight.. however i just use it wherever i am, whatever the season.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2004 2:23:00 AM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really mild and refreshing with a light fresh rose scent. Excellent for use at the gym or while travelling. Got this as a gift & probably will buy it for myself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Normally I´m not really into the Vit. E facial range, but I really like this face mist. It produces a very fine mist, absorbs quickly into the skin, has a nice fragrance, moisturizes great without leaving a film and doesn´t irritate my skin. After a couple of weeks I actually saw my skintexture improve !! This facemist is also great as a perk-u-up for those hot summerdays....