MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

4.3

Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia chinesis (Jojoba) seed oil, Synthetic beeswax, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Silica, Jojoba esters, Copernica cerifera (Carnauba) waz/ Cera carnauba/ Cire de carnauba, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Paraffin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Alumina, Polybutene, PVP/hexadecene copolymer, Stearic acid, [ /- Mica, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue I lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470). Chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Red 28 lake (CI 45410), Red 30 lake (CI 73360), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), Yellow 10 lake (CI 47005)]

on 7/30/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

absolutely great to highlight cheeks to get a dewy glow. use this if you're using cream products (like blush, a dewy foundation, bronzer etc).

on 6/26/2009 11:47:00 PM

I almost returned this b/c I wanted to use it to highlight my cheekbones and it comes off as white on my medium skin tone. So I started using it as an eye base and I LOVE it! It is so smooth and creamy. I use TFSI first, then this, then my shadow and it gives my shadow that pearly look and a bonus highlight under the brow. I also use it with my cream blush and mix the two on a small skunk brush...O...M...G. I look so glowy all day. This is definitely a multipurpose product and those are the best kinds. I want it in other colors, but I have to wait til MAC has 25% off again. I can't wait to find other uses for this product b/c I love how it feels.
UPDATE: After using it on my eyes for a few days, my eyelids became puffy. I wasn't sure why and so I kept using this as a base. Then last night, my eye got all red and puffy and looks like it is a stye. I didn't use this today and the puffiness went away, but the red stye did not. I don't think I will use it on my eyes anymore, which sucks but it still looks great on my cheeks.

on 6/20/2009 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great all-purpose highlighter. Adds a subtle glow when applied above the brows, on the cheekbone, at the hairline, etc. Blends beautifully using the fingers. I like this best for everyday use because, unlike it's cousin, Luna, it is very understated and not at all sparkly.

on 6/7/2009 6:00:00 AM

I bought this to use as a e/s base but it made my e/s crease....I'll stick with my paint pots for bases....I've tried using it as a highligh but I have oil skin so I doest work well for me!

on 5/21/2009 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

ok so i thought i loved nars copacabana, but this puts it to shame! this isnt glittery it just gives a nice sheen and is really creamy and easily blendable. i'd say if youre on the fence about it, i'd definitely buy it, you won't be disappointed

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is very versatile. I've used it to highlight my brows, as an eyeshadow base, and I've even applied it to my cheeks before blush to increase the blush's staying power. It's very creamy and applies very evenly when applied with a brush.

I LOVE this cream colour base. I am the hugest fan of highlighters and this is the best I have come across! It is so smooth, lasts ALL day and looks really pretty on cheekbones.

on 4/22/2009 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is one of my favorite highlighter! Nothing comes close to this. I had mines for several years and it is still going strong. My main purpose for this is highlighting the cheek bone area, tear ducts or using it as a shadow, not a base. I tried using it as a highlighter on my brow bone, but I didn't like the fact that it was a little shimmery; I prefer highlighting my brow bone with some that doesn't have shine or shimmer. Other than that, it makes your cheek bones pop with a glowy effect. I definitely recommend this for everyone!!!

on 4/20/2009 1:24:00 PM

Great for highlighting on my NC25 skin.
I used to use Luna but this blends out better on my NC25 skin. Lolz. Personal preference I guess.
I have used this as an eyeshadow base...don't use it as a base...stick with PP lolz.
Inner tear duct is fine and as a highlighter is awesome.
(Maybe because I have oily lids which is why I hated it using it as a base for my eyeshadows haha)

I would definately buy this again without hesitating.

on 4/11/2009 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

I use this product as a highlighter on my inner tear duct to bring out my Asian eyes. The color is not straight white or silver, but an off-white color, which I love. It will give you a subtle boost in the eye area without it looking overdone. It is not glittery or too shimmery and blends well with other eyeshadows. The lasting power is pretty good, but remember that it IS a cream, so it will begin to crease or fade after around 5 hours (if you have oily skin, it will fade sooner).

Top Rated MAC Products