October 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Simply the best & easiest way to give your skin the extra pampering it needs and deserves. Hydrates, leaves a soft glow. Perfect for all seasons. Just a bit does it......

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Body oil does not work for me. I've tried a few. They all feel great when I just put them on right after stepping out of shower, but they dry quickly and my skin always feels extremely dry at the end of the day. The body oil is the same. Will not by again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by akoekat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always hated the idea of putting body lotion on after stepping out of the shower because it felt too heavy. Thank goodness for this body oil! I put it on after the shower and it just sinks into my skin and glows. I have really dry skin and it works even in the winter. Some complained about the fragrance, but I hardly notice it. Luckily, it comes in a fragrance free version for those who can't stand the smell. Overall, very good product and I can't wait to use it in the summer on my arms and legs because there's such a nice glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by aastew

Love everything about this. I love the scent. It lingers all day. I was sure it was going to feel greasy and it didn't. It soaks right in just like the back of the bottle said it would. I put it on my wet skin right after showering and pat myself dry. My skin is soft as silk. It is a great value. It works great on my son's eczema. I swear by it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by UrbanHibiscus

Have used this for years now. I love the scent, the feel of the oil and its moisturizing qualities. I use this after a hot shower and it's great for massages too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best product to use to retain/replenish moisture after a hot bath or shower. I smooth this on over my legs and arms after stepping out of the shower or tub while my skin is still somewhat damp or lightly dried. It imparts a fresh scent (I use the light sesame formula) and makes my skin silky, and even being an oil it isn't greasy. I am taking off one lippie for the scent--it isn't really bad, but I don't care for it.
This isn't cheap, but it isn't overpriced either as it lasts a long time and is effective. I will probably repurchase it unless I find a similar product that smells much better and is about the same price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by texalina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of the few products to which I remain loyal, this body oil is fabulous. Clean, very light, sesame scent. Feels wonderful applying and my skin just soaks it up. I don't find it greasy at all and it leaves a gentle glow, and very touchable. Not shiny by any means.

During the summer or when active outside, I prefer to wear this naked --- meaning without any additional fragrance.

A large bottle seems to last forever, therefore it's a great value.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Paulygirl21

I used to use this stuff like crazy (Equate makes a knock-off that's just as good). I LOVE this smell of this stuff, but hate the greasiness of it. Oils just don't seem to moisturize enough (Skin So Soft comes to mind), and I prefer emollient creams. Will probably repurchase in the future just for the yummy scent ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by floralipke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finished a bottle of this oil. It worked in summer. In cold winter, it is not heavy enought for my dry skin. My legs and arms are itchy in winter after using this oil. I have to switch to body butter instead. I don't hate the smell but I don't like the smell eithere. The only benefit is you need less time to apply it. Overall, it is OK and I won't buy it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by tracyjill923

Love the product. I ditto most people's comments about using right out of the shower. I love the smell and it's quicker than using moisturizer every morning. I don't love the packaging, as too much comes out at once and it becomes very messy. Also, for everyday use I find baby oil to be just as effective and cheaper, and lasts longer because it doesnt spill out as much.
I love to use when wearing a skirt, as it gives a little shine to my legs without making them cheasy-shimmery