Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This works great as a moisturizer for my dry skin. It is very lightweight and it spreads easily. While I don't love the sesame scent, I don't mind it either because it is not an "in your face" strong type of scent. I have this in the travel size vial but I would not repurchase it because the liquid is way too thin and runny. It is hard to control how much comes out of the bottle, and if you are not careful it gets everywhere. Perhaps they could design a bottle that is more spill-proof.

I really like this body oil. Love the scent! I use this stepping out of the shower and it sinks into my skin very well. Living in hot temperatures like Miami, this does the trick wiithout the greasy feeling of a lotion/body butter. It smells fantastic under my perfume from Aveda. Definitely will repurchase!

I can't handle mineral oil since it makes me break out in a rash. I found this sesame oil when purchasing my sesame body lotion. I love this stuff. Very light and sinks in, non-greasy and like the other neutrogena body products, smells SOOOO good. I don't use this all the time, but will apply right after my shower when my skin is still damp, when I feel I need added moisturizing. Leaves your skin very soft. It's also great for giving your legs a sexy sheen, or when added to your bath. I have even used it for shaving and I never have a rash! All around great oil, especially for people who are allergic to mineral oil, like me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! It sinks in quickly and is super-moisturizing but not greasy; the scent is light and pleasant and not at all overwhelming. Great stuff that is cheap and readily available; it also gives a nice sheen but doesn't make me look like an oil slick. Great stuff.

I have the unscented version.

This is a very, very lightweight, sheer, silky oil with some preservatives thrown in (which I don't quite understand...as long as you keep your oils away from heat, they won't go rancid very quickly). It is more of a light summer moisturizer or maybe a bath oil than a heavy-duty moisturizer. It gives your skin a nice sheen and isn't going to make you feel greasy and gross, but it's also not going to be enough (on it's own) for those with very dry skin. I still need to top it off with a heavy lotion or cream in the dead of winter.

I don't think I'll repurchase. This is fairly expensive for a basic body oil.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best products on the market, its been around a long time and I hope it never goes away... I have been using this stuff for ever and I cant say enough about it.. the smell is great....I wish they bottled that smell and sold a a spray,, I use the oil everyday no matter what season it is.. If you are thinking about buying this, I say YES...

this is my HG body oil.I have faithfully been using this product for about 5 years now.and honestly have never bothered looking for alternate. this is hands down, the best non greasy body oil i have ever used. it absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin soft and nice to touch,The scent is very clean to me,and it accomodates any perfume i may layer over it. as long as they make it, i will use it.i dont haver many HG is my life, because i always like to be trying new things. but this is a mainstay in my day to day.

This body oil saved my dry skin!

I was skeptical at first, but after reading good reviews, I gave it a try and loved it. For being an oil, it absorbs extremely well and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily - if anything, it actually feels cleaner than not applying it! The smell's very overpowering at first, but lightens up within minutes and, if you really don't like it, there's a scent-free version on the market.

As for the actual use, I'd make sure you use it directly out of the shower or bath and only use a few drops per section of your body. It should absorb very quickly and a single bottle will last forever. If you have super dry skin or it's really cold out, you'll want to follow this up with your normal moisturizer - if you live somewhere humid or have normal skin, you might not even need one! continued >>

Lovely product. Recommended it to my boyfriend, and he loves it too. I have the unscented version because my workplace is scent free, but the scent is quite wonderful. Takes care of my winter dry skin (nothing like a prairie winter to suck every ounce of moisture out of your skin) and works well as a shave lotion too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using the Neutrogena Body Oil as my shaving cream and it is perfect. I get a much closer shave, use less product and my legs are oh so moisturized. I'm on my 10th bottle, so I guess I'm hooked! My only complaint is that I wish it was in a pump bottle.