April 17, 2014 | 1988 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Mink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CurlyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off, let me just say... I LOVE this eye shadow! It's the perfect shade of gold, mink, and champagne. I have dark brown eyes and blonde hair and this eye shadow compliments them if my skin is fair in the winter or tan (bad, I know...!) in the summer. If you apply a little, it can be worn to class or work, and if you apply a little more it looks great for a night out. Yes, it can get into the corner of your eyes, but when this happens to me, I just use a q-tip or a small brush to wipe away the excess. It's dirt cheap, so you really have nothing to lose by trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by garager

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS SHIMMERY CARMEL COLOR! It brings out the green in my eyes. It works really well when creating an easy going summery beach look. The shaddow lasts forever and stays on all day. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this e/s. It's a great shimmery, peachy/beige shade that works perfect on my skintone. It's a nice netural shade to wear daily to work. I wear it has an all over wash on my lid or as a highlight underneath my brow bones. Excellent price for drugstore e/s.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

covergirl has the best drugstore es. this color is fab and price is even better! this defnitely shows up on my skin as more of a very warm golden beige (winter nc 30/35, currently nc 40/45).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2008 7:01:00 PM More reviews by mingaling88

I love this eyeshadow! Its really shimmery and looks pretty on my tan skin. I won't need to repurchase this because there's so much eyeshadow in this package! ^^

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by euphoria83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous colour in the pack, but on me it comes out 'bad self-tanner orange'. I guess I just don't have the right skin tone for it, I wish I did though, it's so pretty!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

this eyeshadow has a very shimmery tone to it but it almost doesnt show on my skin. the only thing i really notice about it is the shimmer but i lov it, it stays on really nicely and i love the colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jsquad

my fav! its the best for just under the brow for a very natural but pretty sun glow effect, blends well, lasts long, true to its color. very fresh face color. But as always use a high quality brush and not the sill wond that comes with.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by bailersfolica

I love this shade! It is basically a shimmery somewhat-neutral color that I always apply to my brow bone when I am wearing brown or beige eyeshadows. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite favorite eyeshadow. It's the perfect neutral light shimmery color for me. Out of all the billion eyeshadows I've tried (MAC, NARS, bare escentuals, urban decay, hard candy, benefit, lancome, smashbox, maybelline, christian dior) this is my absolute favorite. my other favorite eyshadows are all covergirl too: shimmering sands trio, country woods quad, tapestry taupe, and this one, mink. <33