November 23, 2014 | 1926 users online

Treatments (Face) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boo Boo Zap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jayd

I may be the minority here but I actually liked this stuff. It dried out the exsisting blemishes I had and was cooling on my skin.
Not to crazy about the glass bottle or the "dab on" style(Kinda un hygenic to me) But this stuff is cool. It works for me.
I have combo skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 6:28:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry! This did nothing for my spots and I don't have a major problem with them. I love so many other BeneFit products and usually don't mind spending a little extra cash for quality but this was a complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2003 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Angelena78

This stuff did absolutely NOTHING!!! If anything, I think my breakouts might have gotten worse! I finally wised up and used some Clinique spot treatment and they were gone in a day!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2003 11:01:00 AM More reviews by missdpoint

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a complete mug. I was sucked in by the packaging and paid my 14.00 in the hope that the superhero on the box would 'zap' away any spot or blemish brave enough to show up on my face.

I will stick to Witch Hazel or Tea Tree in future!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2003 1:04:00 AM More reviews by jordana459

I fell for the hype and all the magazine raves, and spent way too much on a totally useless product. I was so disappointed by this -- no impact on blemishes, an unpleasant smell and a horrible applicator! Save your $18 and go buy five tubes of J&J Persagel, a product that actually works!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It tingles, but didn't heal any faster than a cheaper drugstore product. Don't let the glass bottle fall off your counter!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This didn't work on me at all, in either treating or preventing blemishes. And that's all that pretty much needs to be said.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ericsbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ooooh, I do love this product! I'm 28 with oily skin and some dry areas around the mouth. And living in Florida doesn't help my skin, soooo having this little vial comes in very handy! A little goes a long way - I see a little pimple, zit, clogged pore blackhead, put a little on it at night, next day it's gone....it's magic! And much less irritating than the typical benzoyl peroxide or other chemicals.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 9:39:00 PM More reviews by GlitterBitch

This is a pointless product. I put it on my acne and it did nothing but irritate my skin. I just threw this away last week because it does nothing. I also hate the container that you have to apply with a Q-Tip or your finger. It would have been more convinient to have a roller ball at the end. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 4:28:00 PM More reviews by GlamouretteGirl28

I love this stuff. I just dab a bit on a few times a day and POOF! my pimples are gone. My only complaint is that you get a very little amount for a lot of money. But well worth it.