BeneFit Cosmetics Boo Boo Zap

2.2

on 5/16/2003 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this did absolutely nothing for my blemishes and the bottle is way too small for the cost. dont waste your money :(

on 5/16/2003 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like this stuff too. It actually works! It's too bad that it's so expensive.

on 5/6/2003 9:46:00 PM

I may be the minority here but I actually liked this stuff. It dried out the exsisting blemishes I had and was cooling on my skin.
Not to crazy about the glass bottle or the "dab on" style(Kinda un hygenic to me) But this stuff is cool. It works for me.
I have combo skin.

Sorry! This did nothing for my spots and I don't have a major problem with them. I love so many other BeneFit products and usually don't mind spending a little extra cash for quality but this was a complete waste of money.

on 4/22/2003 1:32:00 AM

This stuff did absolutely NOTHING!!! If anything, I think my breakouts might have gotten worse! I finally wised up and used some Clinique spot treatment and they were gone in a day!

on 4/1/2003 11:01:00 AM

I am a complete mug. I was sucked in by the packaging and paid my 14.00 in the hope that the superhero on the box would 'zap' away any spot or blemish brave enough to show up on my face.

I will stick to Witch Hazel or Tea Tree in future!

on 3/25/2003 1:04:00 AM

I fell for the hype and all the magazine raves, and spent way too much on a totally useless product. I was so disappointed by this -- no impact on blemishes, an unpleasant smell and a horrible applicator! Save your $18 and go buy five tubes of J&J Persagel, a product that actually works!!

on 3/3/2003 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It tingles, but didn't heal any faster than a cheaper drugstore product. Don't let the glass bottle fall off your counter!

on 2/27/2003 4:32:00 PM

This didn't work on me at all, in either treating or preventing blemishes. And that's all that pretty much needs to be said.

on 2/27/2003 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ooooh, I do love this product! I'm 28 with oily skin and some dry areas around the mouth. And living in Florida doesn't help my skin, soooo having this little vial comes in very handy! A little goes a long way - I see a little pimple, zit, clogged pore blackhead, put a little on it at night, next day it's gone....it's magic! And much less irritating than the typical benzoyl peroxide or other chemicals.

Popular Treatments (Face)