October 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Lancome - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bifacil is what I mostly use when I'm wearing waterproof makeup. This stuff takes it all off with ease, is refreshing and smells nice. Wished it didn't cost so much but I suppose you get what you pay for. You really don't need alot for each use, so I suppose I shouldn't complain. Another superstar from Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I'd say this is the best makeup remover I've ever tried. Too bad its so expensive though, but definitely worth it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The classic Bi-Facil itīs an ok eye makeup remover. It removes all eye makeup, but it requires that I keep holding the pad on the eye for a while.
I held the pad against my eye for about 15 seconds before the mascara began to dissolve. The eye shadow slipped away more quickly. I also needed quite a lot of the product on the pad.
I donīt really understand the hype over this remover. It works and itīs not too oily but itīs nothing special. I will not repurchase. I bought a big bottle of 100 ml on Christmas sale for good price so I donīt regret it. I finally got the chance to try this highly hyped product I read so much about over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by E321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not just great for eye makeup

Omg I LOVE this product, nothing removes makeup like it. No matter how much you have on - waterproof mascara, double wear, anything just slides right off with this. I use a few drops in a makeup wipe and rub them in, then wipe all over my face. I get it looks kinda oily in the bottle, but there isn't much residue left on your face. Make sure to shake before use also!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is my all time favorite eye-makeup remover. It gets all my makeup off and doesn't feel oily or drying at all. The biggest complaint I have about this product is the packaging. The top you use to get the product out is really inefficient for me. It's just a little hole so the product doesn't all come out at once but it's hard to soak my entire cotton pad with it and I end up using a lot more product just to soak my cotton pad decently with the makeup remover. I would definitely recommend getting a spray bottle and pouring the product in there so you can spray it out instead of hassling with the inefficient hole opening at the top. Other than that, a definite repurchase and an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by cbookert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Takes off water proof mascara very well. I recieved as a gift when I purchased other items. I wont purchase since it is too expensive. Works great though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Stationary

I have been using this eye makeup remover for the last 3 years, both bottles were gifts so I will not be repurchasing this as it is a tad too expensive. That being said, a little does go a long way here and the most important thing is that it melts away my waterproof eye makeup efficiently and without stinging or hurting my eyes, only downside is that it does leave a quite oily residue but that happens with a fair number of eye makeup removers

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by karen360

Really effective make up remover, however it's kind of expensive.
I love the scent too for some reason...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eye makeup remover! I was hesitant to buy another eye product with oil in it, but seeing as those are the best products to remove mascara with I gave it a shot. Definately worth it. The good reviews are spot on. I use cotton squares, and hold them on my eye for 5-10 seconds before I rub, just to really wet the lashes. It removes eyeshadow, eye liner, and mascara all in one. Best part- no oily residue! It has never, ever irritated my eyes. The price is steep so I only use it for eyes. If you can get it during a holiday or with purchase at a beauty counter that's the smartest way. I bought mine at a CC (cosmetics company) store that was having an additional 25% off sale. And the blue bottle is pretty! (not that it matters, but still haha).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly this is the eye best makeup remover ever. Takes of EVERYTHING in a flash. However being a remover you can get something thats cheaper and works almost as well for daily use. I would suggest getting the little samplers of the SAs and using this with a Q-tip for picking up smudges of a smokey eye.
Even for sensitive skin this is recommended.