November 26, 2014 | 1752 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Coconut Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Audri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the smell of this. ive noticed tho that i dried out fast and you have to re apply a lot but other than that its great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Noodlesm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My daughter just about eats this stuff. Feels so wonderful on the lips and smells divine. Must try the other ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is luxuriously silky on the lips and smells exactly like coconut ice cream. In fact, it's so yummy I am applying it non-stop!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2003 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ladyshar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The only problem with this lip butter was that I loved the taste too much! made me want to keep licking my lips. Very moisturizing and great for before bed. Lips were moist and soft in the morning

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2003 7:36:00 PM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for cute lip balms. This one tastes amazing and makes me lick my lips too much. It also does a wierd sort of burning thing to my throat.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2003 11:54:00 PM More reviews by AliceHolst

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For some reason I just don't like this as much as the Brazil Nut flavour. It seems to be not as emollient, and harder to warm up between the fingers. Weird.

4.50GBP (10ml)

me: extremely dry, sensitive skin with random spots

www.the bodyshop.com continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by danab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this lip balm. It has such cute packaging and the texture/smell is awesome. BUT this product did the exact opposite of what it should~ it sucked every last drop of moisture right from my lips. I put this on at night and by morning my lips were peeling and cracking. I'm not sure what caused this but I am returning these (I also got the Nut Butter) to the store. MAJOR thumbs down.