The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Great smell, greate taste, shines and takes good care of your lips
Pretty expensive
Nice package but for such a greasy product should come in a small tube

This does to the lips what the body butter does for your body. It moisturizes and it smells wonderful. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It's wonderful. I bought it at the same time as I bought the Body Butter (in coconut too) and it works wonders for my dry lips!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love the smell of this. ive noticed tho that i dried out fast and you have to re apply a lot but other than that its great!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My daughter just about eats this stuff. Feels so wonderful on the lips and smells divine. Must try the other ones.

This is luxuriously silky on the lips and smells exactly like coconut ice cream. In fact, it's so yummy I am applying it non-stop!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The only problem with this lip butter was that I loved the taste too much! made me want to keep licking my lips. Very moisturizing and great for before bed. Lips were moist and soft in the morning

I'm a sucker for cute lip balms. This one tastes amazing and makes me lick my lips too much. It also does a wierd sort of burning thing to my throat.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

For some reason I just don't like this as much as the Brazil Nut flavour. It seems to be not as emollient, and harder to warm up between the fingers. Weird.

4.50GBP (10ml)

me: extremely dry, sensitive skin with random spots

www.the bodyshop.com continued >>

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this lip balm. It has such cute packaging and the texture/smell is awesome. BUT this product did the exact opposite of what it should~ it sucked every last drop of moisture right from my lips. I put this on at night and by morning my lips were peeling and cracking. I'm not sure what caused this but I am returning these (I also got the Nut Butter) to the store. MAJOR thumbs down.

Popular Lip Treatments