The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/26/2003 6:50:00 AM

Great smell, greate taste, shines and takes good care of your lips
Pretty expensive
Nice package but for such a greasy product should come in a small tube

on 5/25/2003 11:58:00 AM

This does to the lips what the body butter does for your body. It moisturizes and it smells wonderful. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It's wonderful. I bought it at the same time as I bought the Body Butter (in coconut too) and it works wonders for my dry lips!

on 4/6/2003 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love the smell of this. ive noticed tho that i dried out fast and you have to re apply a lot but other than that its great!

on 3/13/2003 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My daughter just about eats this stuff. Feels so wonderful on the lips and smells divine. Must try the other ones.

on 3/9/2003 4:19:00 PM

This is luxuriously silky on the lips and smells exactly like coconut ice cream. In fact, it's so yummy I am applying it non-stop!

on 3/8/2003 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The only problem with this lip butter was that I loved the taste too much! made me want to keep licking my lips. Very moisturizing and great for before bed. Lips were moist and soft in the morning

on 3/4/2003 7:36:00 PM

I'm a sucker for cute lip balms. This one tastes amazing and makes me lick my lips too much. It also does a wierd sort of burning thing to my throat.

on 2/28/2003 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

For some reason I just don't like this as much as the Brazil Nut flavour. It seems to be not as emollient, and harder to warm up between the fingers. Weird.

4.50GBP (10ml)

me: extremely dry, sensitive skin with random spots

www.the bodyshop.com continued >>

on 2/10/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this lip balm. It has such cute packaging and the texture/smell is awesome. BUT this product did the exact opposite of what it should~ it sucked every last drop of moisture right from my lips. I put this on at night and by morning my lips were peeling and cracking. I'm not sure what caused this but I am returning these (I also got the Nut Butter) to the store. MAJOR thumbs down.

Popular Lip Treatments