Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/11/2007 6:11:00 PM

I read this lipliner was similar to MAC spice, so i wanted to check it out. i had used about five years ago and liked the dramatic effect it had on my medium brown skin tone. Now that i'm using it again, i think i'd rather go buy MAC lipliner. The color is perfect, not too red or pink or plum, but the texture is drying and unmanageable. what do you expect for a buck, though.

on 6/2/2007 4:14:00 PM

This is dark chocolate brown on my pigment-less lips. Not what I expected at all.

on 5/28/2007 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

After reading all the great reviews I hunted this one down at Walgreens. For me it's just an okay lip liner. It's darker than I hoped it would be, and it's not very natural looking on me, it makes me look a little matronly. I suspect that this color does go with quite a few things, but since almost all of my lip colors are lighter, I just don't wear it very often. Sometimes I layer it under light glosses to brighten it up a little but once this very long pencil runs out I probably won't buy it again.

on 5/19/2007 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I had to see what the hype was about so I hunted this down at my local Walgreens. To me it's just another rosy-burgundy liner... I don't wear many deep colored lipsticks or glosses so this liner will be of virtually no use to me. At 99 cents it's super cheap though.

on 5/9/2007 3:22:00 PM

Oh, I love this lipliner! I got it for free when I bought an eyeshadow trio. I love that fact that it lasts longer than other lipliners and it's also super long, so one of these should last for a very, very long time. The color in't really MLBB, it's a bit darker, but it goes so well with many lip products. I will repurchase this one for sure!

on 4/21/2007 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this lip liner for years. Even though the color is a little flat on its own, it works great under glosses and works with almost any lipstick. It is a great neutral for my very pigmented lips and flatters my PPP skin tone.

on 4/13/2007 8:49:00 AM

This unfortunately named but wonderfully priced liner is a nice surprise. It's not the same formula I remember from years ago - now, it's creamier, easier to use, and longer lasting. The brownish-brandy is perfect for under my plum and brown-toned lipsticks. An added plus is the length of this liner - it's longer than any other liner I own, and at a very, very small fraction of the price of my other liners - a mere dollar.

This makes me look like a vampire cadaver. Sign me up for an X-Files episode.

on 4/2/2007 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Everyone says this is supposed to be a YLBB shade, but not for me. It was way, way too brown. The only thing I can wear it with is nudish-brown lipcolour, which I don't have much of despite having a warm complexion (berries & wines work on me too and I like them better anyway). My lips can't handle this colour on its own (I use Rimmel's 1000 Kisses lipliner in Wild Clover, which people usually say is too pink for them).

Other than that, it did tug a little, but it wasn't painful, just a little more difficult than what I'm used to to get on. When I used it all over my lips, it was a somewhat frightening copper shade (in fact, I'd describe the liner as bronze/copper in colour), but as someone said below, it would definitely help darken too-light lipsticks. It has a lovely, rich shimmer to it, as well.

I said I wouldn't buy it again because it didn't do much for me. At the price, it's good to have for my one or two nude lipsticks, though.

on 3/26/2007 6:25:00 PM

I read a lot of articles raving about this certain color so I was very excited when I finally bought it. However, I was dissapointed to find that compared to the other lipliner colors that I've used from this brand, it definitely tugged at the lips. Also, the color is not as visible against my medium skin tone. It's more of a sparkly pinkish shade and not matte-like as I was expecting it would be.

Popular Lip Liners