Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 9/12/2009 4:41:00 AM

I love this!!!! its perfect for summer or when your hot to refresh yourself :)

on 8/28/2009 4:14:00 PM

I just ordered this at drugstore.com, sephora also has iy. I read in a magazine a long time ago that this is good for setting makeup, but never tried it. Recently a makeup artist at the spa I go to told me it works well for that, and she is a huge mac fan. I just ordered and will update once I use it. After reading all of these reviews I can't wait for it to come. I am new to mua and I love it here!!!

I like this after I apply powder makeup to take away the powdery look. It's just plain water but the way it's dispersed works better than a plain old spray bottle. I probably wont buy it again though because it's so expensive./

on 7/15/2009 3:09:00 AM

I got a $50ml spray for $4 at Winners which is a bargain compared to what I've seen this go for at Shoppers. I'm glad I got the 50ml instead of the full size because otherwise I would feel chipped off by this gimmick. "increases your skin hydration by 14%" --what the f is 14%??? Like do they mean by splashing water on my face I will improve its hydration by 14%? If it was at least a reusable spray bottle I'd give it some "value" points, but it's not so I'm not impressed.

Love Evian water, hate the spray.

on 7/14/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought 3 normal sized bottles of this after it first appear on the shelves of Watsons in Singapore. Even went to many branches as it was out of stock initially.

But I really regret buying so many bottles. I've only just finished 1 bottle after 8 months of very generous spraying.

I think this is a very normal face mist with no effects other than giving you the water-evaporation cool feel on the spot. I am very disappointed after all the hype about it, as I bought it as a replacement to my pH balancing face mist imported from Switzerland (which is too pricey for me, hence the search for a replacement).

on 7/9/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this in duane reade because it was 75% off which meant instead of paying 10 i paid 2.50 which was a BARGAIN but while using this for about i say two weeks i really don't see the big deal and i don't wear any makeup like that only some lipgloss hear and there but no foundation or mineral makeup and so i used this to just refresh myself in those humid summer days but idk it just soaked my face with water lol ...AM I USING IT CORRECTLY OR FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE HELP SOMEBODY

on 7/9/2009 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I only have a mini sample bottle of this and it is taking me forever to get through. I used it when I was travelling and it was soooo hot and humid that this provided a bit of comfort. Otherwise, i really don't use it.Maybe to spray on my brushes for mineral makeup application? Thats it.

on 7/8/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i totally in love with this stuff.
Yes I know its water in can (at least that wat i thought before trying it) & now its a staple for me~
it really make me feel refreshed after working for hours
I keep 1 @ office & 1 @ home
but its a lil pricey

on 7/1/2009 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is overpriced mineral water in a spray bottle. BUT you can't beat the fresh, relaxing sensation of this product. It is a small luxury item that is a staple for me- especially in the summer. I'm not sure if it does much in the way of moisturization but my skin is fairly oily to begin with. My French grandmother and mother always kept a bottle on hand and I will continue to do the same.

on 6/22/2009 6:53:00 PM

Okay. So it seems like I'm paying a ton of money for simply WATER. However, this product makes my face feel so refreshed and nice. I've almost went through a 150 mL bottle and just recently bought the (older?) 400 mL bottle when it was on sale for 12.50 at SDM. (The Best B4 Date is Dec, 09...but really, it's not problem for me to finish it). I use it not only to fix cakey / dry / flakey makeup but also for daily hydration when my face is begging for a drink. This (paired with a powder puff) is great for touch ups also!!

Popular Face Skincare Products