Evian le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

I dont use this to hydrate my face but to keep shine at bay from my oily skin. Yes yes, sounds crazy but i use this in place of oil blotters. On a normal day i just use sunscreen, bb cream and do my brows (lazy me, i know ha ha :)). My face gets a bit shiny after lunch so i spritz this all over my skin and blot it off after 5 secs. This routine leaves my face dewy, not matt like oil blotters do. Also, a plus is that this refreshes me at my work desk so i dont doze off after work. Lol! But dont use this if you have powder on though, it makes you makeup powdery.

on 10/9/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like using this at the office to refresh my face as the air tends to be quite dry, especially during the winter.

I also use it after I set my face with powder as my face is quite dry in the winter.

However, this is definitely a luxury product as in it's nice to have but not a necessity.

It's also quite pricey for mineral water. I got a 50mL for $6.99 at London Drugs.

I'll repurchase this just to keep one in the office during the winter but I'll stick to MAC's fix + to set my makeup.

on 9/12/2009 4:41:00 AM

I love this!!!! its perfect for summer or when your hot to refresh yourself :)

on 8/28/2009 4:14:00 PM

I just ordered this at drugstore.com, sephora also has iy. I read in a magazine a long time ago that this is good for setting makeup, but never tried it. Recently a makeup artist at the spa I go to told me it works well for that, and she is a huge mac fan. I just ordered and will update once I use it. After reading all of these reviews I can't wait for it to come. I am new to mua and I love it here!!!

I like this after I apply powder makeup to take away the powdery look. It's just plain water but the way it's dispersed works better than a plain old spray bottle. I probably wont buy it again though because it's so expensive./

on 7/15/2009 3:09:00 AM

I got a $50ml spray for $4 at Winners which is a bargain compared to what I've seen this go for at Shoppers. I'm glad I got the 50ml instead of the full size because otherwise I would feel chipped off by this gimmick. "increases your skin hydration by 14%" --what the f is 14%??? Like do they mean by splashing water on my face I will improve its hydration by 14%? If it was at least a reusable spray bottle I'd give it some "value" points, but it's not so I'm not impressed.

Love Evian water, hate the spray.

on 7/14/2009 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought 3 normal sized bottles of this after it first appear on the shelves of Watsons in Singapore. Even went to many branches as it was out of stock initially.

But I really regret buying so many bottles. I've only just finished 1 bottle after 8 months of very generous spraying.

I think this is a very normal face mist with no effects other than giving you the water-evaporation cool feel on the spot. I am very disappointed after all the hype about it, as I bought it as a replacement to my pH balancing face mist imported from Switzerland (which is too pricey for me, hence the search for a replacement).

on 7/9/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i bought this in duane reade because it was 75% off which meant instead of paying 10 i paid 2.50 which was a BARGAIN but while using this for about i say two weeks i really don't see the big deal and i don't wear any makeup like that only some lipgloss hear and there but no foundation or mineral makeup and so i used this to just refresh myself in those humid summer days but idk it just soaked my face with water lol ...AM I USING IT CORRECTLY OR FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE HELP SOMEBODY

on 7/9/2009 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I only have a mini sample bottle of this and it is taking me forever to get through. I used it when I was travelling and it was soooo hot and humid that this provided a bit of comfort. Otherwise, i really don't use it.Maybe to spray on my brushes for mineral makeup application? Thats it.

on 7/8/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i totally in love with this stuff.
Yes I know its water in can (at least that wat i thought before trying it) & now its a staple for me~
it really make me feel refreshed after working for hours
I keep 1 @ office & 1 @ home