November 24, 2014 | 1007 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesmark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS! It's really thick and creamy so I only use it before bed, and when I wake up my hands are SUPER soft and moisturized :) I find the scent comforting (it smells like marzipan...mmm). I love that it comes in a cute little glass jar...you only need to use a very small amount so the jar lasts longer than you'd think! I was using BB's Banana Beeswax Hand Creme before...also good but I prefer this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

horrid stuff, imo. reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy greasy. i use it on my feet at night and then put socks on - just to use up the junk. the oily ingredients in this dont penetrate the skin surface and alter moisture level or attract moisture or have protective qualities or anti discoloration or anyyyyyyyything and can ruin some nail enamels. i just didnt like it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I'm. In. Love. This is a mindblowingly good hand cream. Say what you will about the smell ( which I find to be hypnotic and delicious ), but no one can argue with the moisturizing power of this cream. Your hands will be soft to the touch all day long after one use. I tend to have dry hands and this stuff has really changed that. I also find myself stealing whiffs of my own hands after I put this on. It's perfect for feet, elbows, or anywhere else you may be experiencing dryness. I usually use L'occitane's Shea hand cream which is nice but costs a whopping $25 a pop. This is half the cost and keeps my hands softer longer. Will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by chayaNY

Update 1/2012, Like I figured in my original review below, the scent grew on me. I love almondy scented things. But as others may have noted, you might have gotten a rancid jar. The problem is I have a really hard time finding a non-rancid jar. Original review below, wow so many love this scent but i find it too strong for me. however, as with all the bb products i have tried, its never love at first use, then many grow on me. i know they work and have a good reputation and have gotten many in gift sets so i give them another whirl. i find this is good on elbows and heels and hands at night. i find that like the banana cream, the scent is too sticky sweet. if it were more subtle i'd be ok with it. i agree that it gets sort of a turpentine smell as it wears on, someone else said that here too. i have very dry skin and like to use up what i have so i am giving this another go too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by kateferrara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this hand cream. Nice smell and very good moisturizing. A saver for dry hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best scents I have ever experienced. Very sweet and comforting. I like to use this on my feet, elbows, and knees. It has transformed my feet;) It really is 'luxurious' feeling. I actually love the packaging. Price was approx. $12 at WalMart. (Worth every cent). I would like BB to come up w/ a lighter body lotion in this delicious scent w/ the same great moisturizing effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by radar626

I LOVE this lotion. It goes on thick and creamy with the most wonderful almond scent. It takes a few minutes to sink in, but once it does... whatever dry skin it has touched is so soft and rejuvenated it is unbelievable. I keep a jar in my purse, my drawer at work and on my night stand. It's almost comforting when you put it on because of the smell creaminess. A best bet for anyone with dry hands or feet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

omg, I absolutely LOVE the smell of this!!! Everything about this product is very aesthetically pleasing, or at least to me it is b/c I love almonds...But yeah I love the name (the almond milk part), I love the color (a soothing beige), I love the texture (very CREAMY and RICH), and best of all I absolutely LOVE the scent! I swear I haven't been this crazy about a product in forever! I agree with a reviewer before me that this hand cream is so divine you feel like you're treating yourself to some sort of expensive skin dessert or something....Anyways, this is tad greasy when you first put it on, but after about 10 minutes it really soaks in and makes my skin look plump and young..Plus the jar lasts forever since you need to use only a little scoop each time..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 8:06:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

Love the smell, love that its natural, not too expensive. Don't like the tub (would prefer a tube) and here's the rub (no pun intended) it NEVER sinks into my hands and I can't do much of anything w/ greasy hands. But - when I wear it under gloves and under socks at night - I wake up w/ such nicely moisturized hands and feet - so would I re-purchase? I marked yes, but only for overnight use.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

2 stars for the sweet almondy scent and 0 stars for the cream itself. The consistency is extremely thick, greasy and very sticky, and an unpleasant sticky coating stubbornly remains on the skin surface regardless of how much I rub.

I've actually purchased this hand cream 3 times and 2 times I threw it out long before the jar was empty. I'm really trying to use up my current jar, but I don't think I'll be able to do it.