Nivea Skin Firming Lotion

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Creatine, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1 Methylhydantoin 2 Imide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben GERMAN VERSION:Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Carbomer, Propylparaben, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum.

on 6/2/2005 12:27:00 AM

I tried this for the firming qualities. I've had the same bottle for way too long (really need to throw it out already!). I can't get past the scent. I think I'm pretty scent tolerant, but this smells like cheap men's cologne to me. I even sniffed a bottle at the store today to see if it's the same. And it is. I wish it smelled like the Nivea lotion my friend gave me from London! I can't comment on the firming qualites, but I recall it was well balanced moisture (not tacky, not too light). Nice bottle.

on 5/29/2005 10:55:00 AM

I love the scent of this lotion. Baby powder and not overwhelming. I bought this because I was thinking that the Q10 ingredient would helps my post-natal body firmed up and it actually does. Not much but I'm 100% sure the difference it made after 2 weeks of application. Well, I'm not seeking miracle here, not with the price I paid for the brand, but I'm so happy because the light but well moisturized lotion does it's job. I think I'd be a loyal user for this lotion, as for the scent...it's just what I love in my body lotion, I started to wonder why I ever purchased the expensive L'ocitane's product all along.

on 5/27/2005 12:12:00 PM

I don't think this product does what it claims to do. I tried it and I noticed about 30 secs after applying it actually felt like it was doing something. After that, it went back to just being a plain ole lotion. Didn't moisturize well either.

on 4/20/2005 10:12:00 AM

I am a lotion junkie and have tried many different brands to see their effects. This lotion is my favorite so far. My skin feels very smooth and soft all day, and while imy skin isn't probably becoming more firm, it looks as if it is. For whatever reason, the lotion makes stomach/sides region look tight (even though it really isn't). It is a little pricey, so when it's on sale, I usually buy 2-3.

on 12/30/2004 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this product over and over again. We all have our expensive favourites but this is a must for any girl. Seriously with continuous use you will start to see your skin slowly firming up. Even my boyfriend noticed it!

on 12/26/2004 8:49:00 PM

This is a nice cream even though I dont think it does any firming..at all. It has a nice smell and good texture. I would buy it again.

on 9/12/2004 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Doesn't do much on the "firming" front and I can't be surprised because no lotion can magically firm and lift current skin. HOWEVER it leave my skin soft and smooth so I will continue to use it for those benefits. The smell is a bit noxious at first but once it settles it has a surprisingly likeable scent.

on 6/9/2004 3:30:00 AM

I liked this product. I use it 1-2 times a day. I kinda like the smell. I use it on my stomach and my thighs. I found it has made everything feel "firm" and "tighter". I will repurchase but wait for a sale rather then full price.

on 5/27/2004 1:30:00 PM

I bought this product just over 2 weeks ago and I can honestly say that it works! My skin looks so much smoother and I can see signs of firming. If it looks this good after 2 weeks Im looking forward to seeing the end result!!!!

on 5/17/2004 3:53:00 PM

Did absolutely nothing for me.