Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

on 8/19/2004 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great product especially for oily skin! It is very hard to find a good powder that let me get shiny 2 hours after I put it on. This works and goes on with out color. I am dark-skinned so it does look a bit ashy when I first put it on but after an hour it goes away and I'm still matte. I dab a little pressed powder in my skin color over the BN powder to avoid this.

on 6/10/2004 6:17:00 AM

Fabulous powder! I have gone through so many loose powders lately searching for something to keep me from getting so shiny. This stuff does the job. By lunchtime, I dust a little more over my face and stay shine-free all day! I bought mine in the shaker bottle, and was a little confused when it came as to how to use it. But, I just popped open one of my reject loose powder containers, emptied it out, and put the Ben Nye in. Works great!

on 4/23/2004 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the shaker fair powder, it works well for putting all over your face when you are done w/ your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day. Great light powder.

on 2/26/2004 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

FABULOUS! DOES WHAT IT SAYS! STOPS SHINE! STOPS SWEAT! GREAT FOR MY PERFORMANCES OR FOR LOOKING FLAWLESS ANY TIME (over great foundation)! ENOUGH SAID!!!

on 2/1/2004 12:36:00 AM

fabulous! it sets your foundation without adding any color. i dab my face with it using a big phat (lol...) powder puff. i love it! it sets oh so well. the package is gonna last forever...

on 11/16/2003 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This powder sets your foundation without adding any color. I got the 3 oz shaker bottle for only $7.00.

on 10/26/2003 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Another staple for my train case. The anti-perspirant ingredient makes it great for wearing under stage lights or just dancing at a club all night. I sometimes mix it with BN's Banana Visage Poudre, which is my daily powder. I always use it to set my shadows, liners, and lips, along with BN's LiquiSet and Final Seal, or Mehron's Barrier Spray. It helps keep makeup off of your clothing, your s/o's face, etc.

on 6/19/2003 10:41:00 PM

This powder is the bomb! It keeps your makeup in place, REALLY WELL. If you have problems with concealer creasing and sliding around, this powder is for you. Doesn't matter what concealer you use, pat some of this on immediately after you put your concealer on, blend it in lightly, and you are literally "set" for the day, maybe even 2 days! Also contains anti-perspirants, so it's a great summer powder.

on 1/22/2003 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Baby, this is *double* old school!
For those of those who missed out on MAC's Invisible Set powder, look into BN Neutral Set (~50g for $6). The concept is the same-a talc-based translucent powder which sets colours without adding
any in and of itself. I've used this as a loose face powder and it works well. However, on me (GGG) it looks a little ashy at first, then settles in fine. I've also blended it w/other powders (Bn Topaz) to correct for this. This also works well to set creme products, including creme eyeshadows. In fact, a light layer of this under and over cream or liquid shadows will help them to stay all day, and this trick also works for pencil liner as well. Even the smallest size will last for-eva. continued >>

Recommended for Normal Skin