Ben Nye Neutral Set translucent powder

4.6

Ingredients for Colorless: Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. /////////// Talc, aluminum hydroxide, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, sorbic acid.

on 2/19/2005 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This powder is great. It holds my stage makeup in place so all i need is a light dusting during intermission. As for everyday use, I have no need for touchups throughout the day when I use this. Overall a truly great product.

on 2/16/2005 2:55:00 PM

Great loose powder! I have naturally dryer skin, rather than oily so I don't need to use as much but it's great to set makeup... and if I'm going out for the night, this powder layers great to get the coverage you need. The shaker bottle isn't the best but I just pour/shake some into the cap and apply from there! I prefer this over any powder that claims to be 'neutral' but is labeled 'light, medium' etc. This leaves no color so it goes with virtually any skin tone, and you won't wreck your clothes or anything else if it happens to spill =)

on 12/7/2004 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I said I would buy this again only because it is so very cheap for how much powder you get (that is...if I ever run out! I doubt it!). I have very, VERY oily skin and read the reviews of this powder on MUA which prompted me to try it. I don't think it really does anything for my oily skin...I still need to blot all day and need to reapply at least once a day (only because I'm too lazy to reapply more often!). It does not really "set" anything and shine keeps on going....

on 10/15/2004 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really do like this powder. i have VERY oily skin that is hard to control. i'm going to get the BN Final Seal next. i still get a little oily but this is probably the best powder for it. the only thing i really dont like is the packaging-very big pain in the butt so i put it in another powder container. will update after trying with the Final Seal. UPDATE-with the Final Seal, this stuff is the BEST!!! buy both of these together!

on 8/24/2004 8:39:00 PM

I bought some of this last weekend and I like it pretty well so far. I have oily skin and never dreamed I would use stage make up, but when I saw the recs here I couldn't pass it up. I get a little oily after 6 hours or so, but it is working better than the last several powders I tried. A midday touch up and I am set. UPDATE: I still really like this powder. It goes on sheer and keeps the oilies at bay. I no longer have to "cover" my skin to get a good finish!

on 8/19/2004 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great product especially for oily skin! It is very hard to find a good powder that let me get shiny 2 hours after I put it on. This works and goes on with out color. I am dark-skinned so it does look a bit ashy when I first put it on but after an hour it goes away and I'm still matte. I dab a little pressed powder in my skin color over the BN powder to avoid this.

on 6/10/2004 6:17:00 AM

Fabulous powder! I have gone through so many loose powders lately searching for something to keep me from getting so shiny. This stuff does the job. By lunchtime, I dust a little more over my face and stay shine-free all day! I bought mine in the shaker bottle, and was a little confused when it came as to how to use it. But, I just popped open one of my reject loose powder containers, emptied it out, and put the Ben Nye in. Works great!

on 4/23/2004 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the shaker fair powder, it works well for putting all over your face when you are done w/ your makeup. It keeps your makeup in place all day. Great light powder.

on 2/26/2004 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

FABULOUS! DOES WHAT IT SAYS! STOPS SHINE! STOPS SWEAT! GREAT FOR MY PERFORMANCES OR FOR LOOKING FLAWLESS ANY TIME (over great foundation)! ENOUGH SAID!!!

on 2/1/2004 12:36:00 AM

fabulous! it sets your foundation without adding any color. i dab my face with it using a big phat (lol...) powder puff. i love it! it sets oh so well. the package is gonna last forever...

Recommended for Normal Skin