September 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Falling in Love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by besidetheocean

To me this perfume smells like berries and vanilla. To the guys I know it smells like baked goods, which is a good thing to them I guess because every time I wear it someone will say they smell brownies or cookies and then hunt me down. I don't get a hint of chocolate at all from this, but if you're looking for a perfume that guys will like I suggest this one. What I love about it is that it's kind of musky and sweet at the same time and just makes me feel happy, which is ultimately what I want in a perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ohiopirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am really enjoying this fragrance right now. It smells like berries and musk on me. I really don't smell the vanilla or floral notes, but I like the combination on me. I have a problem with a lot of fragrances with woody notes in them or heavy florals (they make me very nauseaus), so I usually buy fragrances that are very light and do not last very long. But, I sprayed this 10 hours ago and can still smell it on me. I love this as much as Amazing Grace. I will definitely rebuy this whenever I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2008 9:05:00 AM More reviews by RRich

This is a sweet fragrance - blackberry and vanilla. I would have thought it was very childish, but was intrigued by it as I love Amazing and Pure Grace.

I am amazed, but men really do love it. Or at least mine does. I wore this the first night we spent together and then when I wore it again recently, the first thing he said to me was 'You smell nice'!

It is not what I would consider a traditional sexy scent (like Obsession or Coco), it's more warm and conforting and definitely subtle and not overpowering. I probably won't repurchase, but am enjoying using the bottle I have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice simple blackberry and sugar/vanilla scent, problem is that it is incredibly/ridiculously light and results in lasting maybe 15 minutes. It is on the sugary side of gourmand too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 4:05:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this --- but the scent just doesn't last....which is why I gave it a 3 lippie. I am using Trish Envoy (#9) which is very similar to it, but last a lot longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

"falling in love fragrance was created for one reason and one reason only... to make a woman feel and smell absolutely, positively, romantic. falling in love is a romantic fragrance that is worn by women, but loved by men and was created to give women a tool for helping balance their femininity with their sensuality.

you need this product if...

you like lacy lingerie but don't wear it- now you can!
you want to add a sensual evening scent to your fragrance collection
you want to feel and smell sensual
you are a hopeless romantic"

(From Philosophy.com)

I love this. FALLING IN LOVE is very soft; so just you & that special someone can smell it & not the whole street.I also love the sleek, simple bottle design.

Sometimes less is more.

Scent notes: Vanilla, Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Musk & Blackberry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by JanM

This is not a good fragrance for me. It smells like warm blackcurrant pie, now as a child I had a neighbour who grew blackcurrant bushes and I gorged myself on them until I was sick and then I gorged some more - consequently I cannot bear to be in the same room as a blackcurrant! This is marketed as a fragrance which appeals to men and my husband, who rarely notices smells did like this..........tough! A definate try before you buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I hardly ever wear perfume, but when I do, I want it to be light and pretty and non-perfumy and this scent is perfect for that. My husband isn't a big fan of perfume, either, but he likes it when I wear this. It isn't musky or flowery, but just yummy and feminine and soft. I also like baby grace, but I haven't bought it because it doesn't come in the travel size, and full size perfume bottles are just a waste for me since I don't wear perfume often. : ) Staying power is great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

I bought this product after buying Amazing, Pure and Baby Grace products. I must admit that this one is much sweeter in scent than the others.

Normally I judge how well a scent smells by how many people compliment me. I have never had a compliment while wearing Falling in Love, so I guess it does not mix well with my body chemistry. Oh well, I like Pure Grace better personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFashionista

This is 1 of 2 HG fragrances for me. I love love love Falling in Love (not together of course). Seriously, I get the most compliments when I wear Falling in Love and Amazing Grace. I love the blackberry notes in it and its not overpowering or too sweet, it's just right. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, especially those who are looking for something that is light and refreshing, but also a scent that is very unique in itself. Love it!!!