July 30, 2014 | 1577 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by marinahasber

The powder is very good. I've met the skin specialist. The doctor advised me to use this powder on my sensitive skin (subsitute the foundation or any facial powder). Actually my skin is in good condition but lately it became sensitive because of wrong usage of products (SK-II, Christian Dior, Biotherm, Clinique and other luxury product). This johnson baby powder will relief the sensitive skin or acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by julieohho

i use this to give my hair that matt look, and i also use this before bedtime so i dont have oily hair when i wake up. It also makes my hair look nice and soft!!! I also use this on my face to get rid of that oliness .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a dry shampoo when my roots get a little oily. It works every bit as well as Oscar Blandi dry shampoo, but for 1/20 of the price. I just sprinkle it on, and work it into my hair until there's no powdery residue showing. It adds body and takes away the oil. Since there is still no sure answer about weather talc is bad for us or not, I'm thinking of switching to a talc free version (perhaps either just corn starch powder, or maybe the Burt's Bees version). However, this works great. I've never used it all over my body as I just don't sweat that much, but perhaps this summer I'll try it on my body and feet. Goodness knows, it couldn't hurt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Baby Powder is so cheap and so useful!! I primarily use it on my roots and in my hair after going to gym when i dont have time to shower. It soaks up all the oil AND makes my hair smell nice and fresh!! Use it instead of those insanely overpriced dry shampoo powders like Oscar Blandi and Ojon because it WORKS THE SAME WAY!! honestly! why pay $18 for a small bottle of Ojon Rub Out when you can buy a huge container of Baby powder for $4?? the baby powder is way better value and you don't have to worry about spilling a drop because you just paid so much money, haha.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2008 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Gwen67

I use baby powder on my face to set makeup. Primarily I use it to set my under-eye concealer, but often I will use a small bit in other areas to keep oil away or set concealer elsewhere. You only need a small amount, so it doesn't matter that it is white (if you can see it on your face, you're using too much). Works like a charm and I much prefer it to tinted makeup powders.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by barbiedollcurves

I have this in every size! I learned basic tips about it through online websites saying baby powder is great for roots. I love the smell! I'm a teenager and since I wear a lot of makeup my face gets oily ( ordered the EM sample. hopefully no more liquid ) about four hours into the day ( by end third period ). it really sucks. I constantly have to wash my bangs only. baby powder REALLY helps. I usually put on a TON in my hair. then pat my hair really hard to try to get as much out ( it won't all come out ) . then I blowdry the rest and I'm off!

I would usually use this to keep my makeup fresh but because it's talc and I use acne products, by using baby powder too much it soaks up TOO much grease and can start making my skin peely. but if your skin can handle then by all means, use it! it makes your makeup look like you JUST did your makeup, except you didn't! buy the travel size and tuck it in your purse and keep the big tubs at home in your bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly, in my 18 years of life, I don't think I have ever gone a bath/shower without applying this to my body afterwards. My mother use to use this on me since.. probably since I was born and I guess I just "grew up" getting use to applying it. I can't stand that humid/muggy feeling my body has after a shower. I've tried them in original scent, vanilla & jasmine, and lavender & chamomile and have loved them all. I have also tried it on my oily roots and It made my hair feel disgusting, so I won' be using it for that. I will continue to purchase this forever. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this for my hair. You can get the little sample bottle for 97 cents and you can take it anywhere. Just sprinkle a little on your hair and the grease is gone. Sometimes I put it on at night and wake up to find it absorbed and my hair looking great. The one downside so far is the smell, it's nice.. but once a guy I was dating sniffed me and said, "Why do you smell like a baby?" Maybe it's time to switch to lavender! Also, I think after reading these I will try to use it to set makeup so long as it doesn't give me a ghastly pallor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this stuff. If you wash your hair every other day like me, this is a must. I pour some baby powder on my brush and brush through my hair to soak up the oil so my hair does not look greasy. I use the lavendar scent so that I do not smell like actual baby powder. The only thing is, I don't know how well this would work on dark hair. It blends into my blonde hair. But it works for me, and you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pancakegood

I love this! I was in a play and it was recommended that I use this to set my make-up! Well, I use it to set my own make-up everyday now! Also, in the summer I use it on it's own. Lip gloss, baby powder...out the door!