Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace EDT

on 4/28/2003 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Layering this is great!
I have the body spray, the hand lotion, and the edt.
It is not a pure vanilla scent like L’Occtiane or CSP but more like a vanilla milkshake. And I love vanilla shakes...hummm, is there a connection?

on 4/21/2003 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

For the price, this is a good Vanilla scent. It's very warm, blends to the skin, has great lasting power (EDT), is not cloying, will not make other people around you ill, like some vanillas can.
This is a great vanilla scent for girls on a budget, i would repurchase this for sure.
Other Vanilla scents I own are L'Occitane, Vanilla Fields and Vanilla Musk, and I find i reach for the VS the most, currently.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am a true lover of *anything* Vanilla, but am sorry to say that VS's Vanilla Lace is a poor example of vanilla - It's very artificial smelling! It's definitely something I would not repurchase... And that is distressing because, as I said, I am a true admirer of anything Vanilla. :/ continued >>

on 3/11/2003 5:19:00 PM

I love this as much as the Body Spray. It helps lock in your Vanilla scent. I love catching whiffs of it when I move. Love this scent so much!!!

on 1/21/2003 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I wasnt so thrilled with this product. I absolutely love the scent of Vanilla Lace and have the whole set so of course I have the perfume. But I find the perfume to be very watered down without as much scent as a perfume should have. I get more scent from the body spray than the perfume. Other than that, I love this scent, just not on the perfume!

on 1/20/2003 8:57:00 AM

For scents, I don't like them to be overly strong. This scent lasted way too long on me and started to give me a headache. For those of you that like to keep your scents fairly light, I would not recommend this one.

on 1/19/2003 11:44:00 PM

As a die hard Vanilla hater this is my worst enemy. Very heavy on the head. I'm sure if your into Vanilla this is nice but please remember those of us who can't tolerate this scent and go easy on it.

on 1/19/2003 11:37:00 PM

I am a vanilla lover and this one is my favorite. It smells so good and lasts all day on me. This is a great year round scent.

on 1/19/2003 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite vanilla fragrance. It smells wonderful. Whenever I wear it I always get compliments on it. This lasts much longer on me than the regular body splash. I like to use the body wash, then the body lotion, and then this. It really helps the scent to last all day long. This is my favorite Victoria Secret fragrance. Very sexy and romantic at the same time. The price isn't too bad either.

Popular Fragrances