August 1, 2014 | 1234 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Mortakat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ive used Dove since jr high, I stopped using it for about 2 years I started trying out different brands more expensive brands they all gave me major breakouts..i started using Dove again and it cleared up all the problems the other products gave me..my skin has become oily and Dove has balanced it out..not only that but it helps my skin with the whole aging process im 31 and people always think im 23-24 I don't know what's in this stuff but I love and im never straying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

HG Soap! The price is reasonable and many other brands burn “down there”. Not Dove! I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE. This is my absolute favorite face wash. I just wet my hands and it lathers up quite nicely and it's gentle and effective. I look for cleansers that can remove makeup and be gentle to my sensitive skin. The best part about it is that it completely removes all of my makeup. I can use a toner and cotton pad and have no makeup left over on the pad. It has left my face in the best condition it's ever been. I am prone to clogged pores and this has greatly reduced that. The only complaint I have is that it can be a little drying. But that can be easily remedied with some moisturizer. After I used the bar up I wanted to try something new so I used Johnson&Johnson Baby Wash and it was terrible to my skin. I won't ever stray for this cleanser again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by aliceinspace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am 17 with acne prone skin that tends to be on the oily side (but acne washes would seriously dry it out and then make it even oilier). I just started using Dove Beauty Bar about a couple weeks ago and I already love it! I have tried soo many different face washes/cleansers/etc. and this is better than all of them. I have already stopped breaking out, my facial oils are totally balanced, and my complexion is evening out. I would TOTALLY recommend this. I wash my face twice a day, in the morning and before I go to bed with a wash cloth.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have been using the Dove beauty bar for as long as i can remember, even when I was a young child. It has always given my sensitive skin ample moisture and cleanliness, but it never gave a tight draggy feeling or residue. It doesn't have an unpleasant smell, and it lasts for a while if stored in the correct place where it can't melt. I buy this again and again and can't seem to find a thing wrong with it. I LOVE IT! (:

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Pandora7

I've never used on my face, but have used this neck down for years, off and on. I recently came back to Dove. Both the unscented and the scented ones. At first I thought it was fragrance (hence buying the sensitive ), but they both caused a reaction from hell.

I have always loved the feel and scent of Dove products. But I'm swearing off the soaps now. I immediately turn blotchy and red after my shower and begin to itch so bad. After 45 minutes of wanting to roll around in a pile of cheese graters the other night, I needed to take a benedryl to relieve this itch. Either my skin is progressing in it's sensitivity or the formula of this soap has changed to include something my skin hates.

I'm sad to break up with this longtime friend in my bathroom but friends aren't supposed to hurt each other.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by shoshana25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do not have acne prone skin, but I've never had perfect looking skin either. I remember as a child I hated using dove bar sopas because it use to leave me feeling greasy and just dirty. I rather enjoyed palmolive, Irish spring, caress and so forth. Recently I went to my local rite aid and picked up a couple of the dove bar soaps (travel size) because they were on sale. After a week of using the mini I became hooked. It smells so wonderful, creates wonderful lather, and leaves my thirsty skin feeling moisturized. I have noticed a significant difference in my skin's texture and complexion. My dark skin has such a beautiful glow to it. My BF even commented on my skin. I will continue to purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Buying this since I can remember.
It's what I use for washing my face when I travel to save me having to take a facial wash. It lathers loads but doesn't dry me. I know that "fragrance'' is bad for you, but I love the original fragrance, so that's the one I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mann2889h

Just one word for this product...WOW!!
i have very sensitive skin and i have been changing my face wash regularly almost every month but no results seen. From last 2 months i have been using dove beauty bar and the results are fantastic..!!! its just so prefect...perfect moisture perfect balance..
one thing is sure..m gonna buy this again & again n again...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ashswonderland

I've been buying bath and body works body wash and lotions for the longest and now I feel like a sucker. I tried these dpve beauty bars on a whim while my work was having a sale. I heard dove sensitive skin beauty bar is good for acne prone skin. So I used it a hand full of times for my face and it clogged my pores. Although it did take off all traces of makeup and didn't strip my skin. So I stopped it as a facial wash and used it strictly for my body and wow it works so well. It has an amazing lather and cleans without stripping I haven't had to use body lotion since using this stuff and I keep having my bf touch my skin to feel how soft its gotten. Its also helped so well for getting rid of ingrown hairs and bumps on my legs and arms. I also tried the exfoliating bars and love that more than the sensitive skin. It has the little beads that help slightly with removing dead skin and really help with the ingrown hairs. Give it a try its worth the few bucks.