July 26, 2014 | 1919 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #219 Pencil Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great brush but why spend so much money on this brush when you can buy the essence of beauty brush for $5 and it works the same but softer!?!?!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by manda9794

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

best and easiest brush to define your eye. fits perfectly in the crease area to form the V. great for lining the lower lash line as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a very versatile brush. I use it to apply shadow on my lower lash line, highlight in the inner corners, or to do a very defined outer V. This type of brush isn't easy to find, and I think it's a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by iya6779

MUST have , versatile and so easy to use !! this alone can make your eyes look bigger by doing wiper stokes after putting your eyeliner on your lower lid ! helps define my crease !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I've gone this long without this brush. I've bought dupes and similar brushes but none can compare to this one. As already said, its great for lining, highlighting under the brow, the inner corners of the eye and for applying shadow along the lower lid. Super soft and makes applying eye makeup so easy. I'd definitely repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

I read forums and blogs about how this brush was a must for any make up kit. So I saved up and went out and bought this brush. It's nothing special. It is so soft because MAC use goats hair and feels great on your eyes. You could use any small brush to do the outer V this isn't the must have brush from MAC in my opinion. It is densely packed and quality made.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this brush for my outer v and my lower lash line. It is too dense for blending. Great brush super soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by knightrider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's not at all like Sigma ss219 (all though I love that one too). This is more dense. I do not use it for blending, but for "detail work" in my "outer v", inner corner and "smudgy liner".

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw and felt this brush at the MAC Counter today and well I LOVE IT. I want it lol!

I am thinking about putting a little rubber band around my white handled sonia kashuk large crease brush for now. It's kinda pointy as is and I think with the rubber band it might make it close to the 219; we'll see lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

This brush is really awesome for quite a few reasons. It's great at applying a highlight in the inner corner of the eye--makes your eyes look so big and bright! I like faking being awake when I can. :) The brush is also PERFECT for placing color on the lower lid along the lash line, and deepening the color/contrast in the outer v of your eye. My brush is nice and dense, and after cleaning I make sure to shape it to a point to make my application even more precise. This is great for smoky eye looks, too! Wonderful brush :)