April 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2008 6:53:00 AM More reviews by floppy3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In a nutshell, light and fresh. Not at all sexy or cute, smells a bit like an air freshner but in a 'I just stepped out of the shower kinda way' kinda unisex in its appeal though, would be better used as a room spray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 2:21:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

Cute smell. But nothing sensational.. green tea is good for drinking. Tat's it

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2008 7:51:00 AM More reviews by strawberrysky

I like this but not on me....It's quite light and fresh...then I put it on and it fades almost immediately.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by redweddy

Lovely and fresh! If you buy Green Tea Intense, the scent will last FOREVER. You won't need to retouch. Plus, it lingers in in the air even after you walk away. I haven't finished my bottle because I grow out of fragrances quickly but this one I am sure to return to.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by amanda1983810

I really want to love it but it smells so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by marygirlpr

I like it because I feel clean. Is a unique scent. One in a million. I love the green tea fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by manarnoor

I really love this fragrance it doesn't have strong smell, it is soft, fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 1:09:00 PM More reviews by vilmat

I love this fragrance...especially for summer. To me it smells clean and fresh but I find it very light and it wears off fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2008 9:42:00 AM More reviews by magnificent

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For me GREEN TEA by EA smells aggressive(!!!) GREEN. A pleasant household-cleaner or bathspray. But not my imagination of a pretty and seductive woman fragrance. The ratings here are good, maybe some ladies like GREEN TEA to lift up their moods. Sometimes I like green, sporty and aromatic fragrances, but GREEN TEA smells tooooo artificial!! I prefer warm, inviting and sumptuous fragrances.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 10:10:00 AM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

This is one of those fragrances that I come back to every few years, one that I like but don't care to have around at all times. I buy it, I use it up and forget about it for a while. It's pleasant and I like the fresh green tea scent. To me, it really does smell like green tea with a splash of citrus, and it's subtle enough for any occasion.