OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Malaga red is a beautiful vampy deep red cream, no glitter or shimmer here. Its simply gorgeous, very classy and sophicated. On my pale cool toned skin it pulls a bit more brown /plummy than I ideally I would like so its not my HG red polish but its still just stunning and one of the better red I have tried. If you find Malaga Wine a bit dark or brown on you then I suggest Got The Blues For Red, its maybe 1.5 shades lighter and has zero brown tones on me. So classic and lovely, applies like a dream.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

** Click for pic ** >>
Malaga Wine is such a beautiful, sophisticated blood red. It turns to be a bright, bold red in direct sunlight, but indoors it looks a deep blood red. The consistency is absolutely perfect, this just smooths onto the nail with such rich, creamy colour without streaking or bubbling; it's the best application I've had with any nail polish! I love how most OPI colours suit both warm and cool, and this is definitely one of them. It's got a lovely finish; thick, rich and absolutely stunning. I adore this colour so much; it's the perfect red creme. Normally I go for shimmers, but this is just the most beautiful creme shade and definitely one of my favourites. A staple in my collection that's perfect for any season and any occasion; a glamorous, sophisticated blood red creme.
continued >>

This is my absolute FAVORITE shade of red. In a dark evening light, this appears to be an intensely deep, blood red with blue-ish undertones. In bright light, it's a clean, glossy red. This is a super versatile colour and I love it.

(click continued for pic) This is an absolutely gorgeous red color. Sometimes it looks a little dark and sometimes it looks a little "light" (not too light though) but overall it's a very pretty deep red/wine color. I think it will be flattering on all skin colors, and it looks great against my medium skintone. The polish lasts a VERY long time, mine lasted about two weeks before it started to chip (base coat + two coats of color + top coat)! You could see my nails growing out before you could start to see it chip - and I'm a college student so I definitely don't baby my nails. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is quickly becoming my all-time favorite red. It's not very wine-y on my olive skin, but it is gorgeous and can be worn year-round. I think it would look good on everyone--this might sound weird but I think it "warms up" the skin on my hands, or makes me seem more tan than I am right now. It lasts long (usually about a week depending on what you do--mine lasts through dishes and even a dogbath :)) and the new brush is great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg is this one of the most beautiful colors OPI created...i love it! It's the perfect deep berry and it's not dark dark, just perfect. It suits every skin tone, i think. It's a matte color.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this colour and absolutely LOVED it, it went on smoothly and looked fantastic muted magenta-reddish color..I'm med beige brown skin tone and find that some of the more popular OPI's don't look that flattering on me.

My all time favorite red nail polish. It isn't too bright, or too dark. Its perfect...that's all I can say :)

I love Malaga Wine; it is a great year-round red. It is a beautiful dark blue-ish red. I love that it is shiny without being shimmery. Additionally, OPI has remade their brushes and it makes using their nail polishes really easy, even for amateurs like myself. Two coats of Malaga Wine lasts on my nails for about 6 days with Poshe top coat.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is probably my favorite red "ish" by opi, it is a wine color not a marron by any means. the finish is divine and this is my favorite formula by opi the opauge finish :) this is a great red!!!

Top Rated OPI Products