October 25, 2014 | 1340 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by zombiekitten87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

.A really pretty creme/matte red, dark, ALMOST plummy (like the inside of a plum anyway). Needs a couple of coats of course, but its nice with a top coat.
0.5 fl oz

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by pradaqueen099

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this nail color. It may not really be "wine", but who cares? It is a great red and the bottle is sturdy, like really sturdy. I bought a bottle in DC and the flight over was very turbulent, and the people who handled my baggage were very rough. But the bottle (it was in a top pocket on the outside) stayed perfectly. $7.50 is not really cheap for nail polish, but it's easy to apply and looks good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 11:14:00 AM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely gorgeous on my PPP neutral toes. I agree with everyone else that it is a perfect red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by fireflyglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I won't go through describing it since everybody else pretty much summed it up perfectly. This is definitely my must-have polish for toes (prefer plain clear on my fingers). Wears for ages without chipping and is the perfect red. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is a gorgeous, classic glossy red. When I wear this on my tips it makes my hands look so white! With so many different shades of red out there, it's hard to find the one perfect shade but I think I've done it with Malaga Wine. This will definitely be my HG red cream n/p, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by DDP1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! I don't think it's a wine or burgundy tone; to me this is a beautiful, deep red. It must be cool-toned or it wouldn't look good on me. Application was a dream, better than Sally Hansen or Revlon. Maybe I'll be an OPI convert?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was one of the first OPI i bought. I love the deepish red colour- very sexy and this has a slight cooler undertone. I like the look of this on hands and toes and the application is a breeze... Last well too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by just_like_gold

I bought this almost soley based on Somnia's excellent picture. However, me (who has bright white skin) should have known that this would look different. It is VERY pretty, however, and although I wanted the color from the picture, I need an orange-er red to achieve that. This is very blue-based and it shows particularly on me because I am so fair. This is old-movie-actress polish, completely creme, but with a certain clarity that makes it look shinier than any other color I own. With two coats it is perfect. I'm going to try it with three next time. I get these for dirt on 8ty8beauty.com, meaning I can buy every OPI red in existence if I want to, but this is certainly my 'classic red' choice for cool-toned pale girls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by somnia

Color & finish: Medium deep blue-based red, very slightly berry-toned

Coverage: Opaque

The perfect classic red! Every girl should have a red like this. It really goes with everything. Never over the top bright, never boring or dull. Just perfect, sexy red. (I wish I had a matching lipstick...)

Pic here continued >>

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by StellaCH

Very similar to "got the blues for red" only a bit deeper. Very nice and sexy