OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 10/21/2007 6:57:00 PM

I love Malaga Wine; it is a great year-round red. It is a beautiful dark blue-ish red. I love that it is shiny without being shimmery. Additionally, OPI has remade their brushes and it makes using their nail polishes really easy, even for amateurs like myself. Two coats of Malaga Wine lasts on my nails for about 6 days with Poshe top coat.

on 10/13/2007 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is probably my favorite red "ish" by opi, it is a wine color not a marron by any means. the finish is divine and this is my favorite formula by opi the opauge finish :) this is a great red!!!

on 8/26/2007 10:20:00 PM

One of my favorite classic Reds by OPI. This works great on olive skin tones, but if you're looking for a nice bloody deep red, it's a friendly tone that works on a lot of skin types. I LOVE the fact that it's not metallic but yet is still really intense.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

.A really pretty creme/matte red, dark, ALMOST plummy (like the inside of a plum anyway). Needs a couple of coats of course, but its nice with a top coat.
0.5 fl oz

I love this nail color. It may not really be "wine", but who cares? It is a great red and the bottle is sturdy, like really sturdy. I bought a bottle in DC and the flight over was very turbulent, and the people who handled my baggage were very rough. But the bottle (it was in a top pocket on the outside) stayed perfectly. $7.50 is not really cheap for nail polish, but it's easy to apply and looks good.

on 4/27/2007 11:14:00 AM

This is absolutely gorgeous on my PPP neutral toes. I agree with everyone else that it is a perfect red.

on 4/19/2007 7:01:00 PM

I won't go through describing it since everybody else pretty much summed it up perfectly. This is definitely my must-have polish for toes (prefer plain clear on my fingers). Wears for ages without chipping and is the perfect red. continued >>

on 4/2/2007 4:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a gorgeous, classic glossy red. When I wear this on my tips it makes my hands look so white! With so many different shades of red out there, it's hard to find the one perfect shade but I think I've done it with Malaga Wine. This will definitely be my HG red cream n/p, love it!

on 2/17/2007 10:14:00 PM

Love this! I don't think it's a wine or burgundy tone; to me this is a beautiful, deep red. It must be cool-toned or it wouldn't look good on me. Application was a dream, better than Sally Hansen or Revlon. Maybe I'll be an OPI convert?

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was one of the first OPI i bought. I love the deepish red colour- very sexy and this has a slight cooler undertone. I like the look of this on hands and toes and the application is a breeze... Last well too!

Top Rated OPI Products