Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

Personally, I love this product. I have sensitive eyes, and this is great for them... never stings or burns. It's fast, and removes all of my makeup, I don't normally wear waterproof mascara, but I have tried it on that and it worked almost as well. I do wear waterproof eyeliner and it's a breeze to remove. I also LOVE that you don't have to since this off, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I hate rinse off makeup removers, since I always have to wash my face after wards, I just use my face wash to get the makeup off. I have tried quite a few, from really cheap Avon, to Clinique... and I prefer this one. Have re-bought many times.

on 6/21/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm rather disappointed in this product. It burns my eyes and it doesn't remove waterproof mascara very well. I only find it useful to remove eye shadows or other makeup that's easy to clean up.

on 6/21/2010 11:44:00 AM

I hated this remover! it really did not remove my make up easily and i ended up with redness around my eyes just cuz i had to scrub so much to get the make up off.
It also has a weird tingly sensation and not in a good way, it feels weird!
The packaging is rubbish too, when left slightly tilted, it leaks really badly.
Overall hated it!

on 6/21/2010 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this for over a year. I continually buy it at Walgreens over and over, because I haven't found anything I like better! I've used Lancome and more, but I keep coming back to this. My only complaint is that on Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner, it doesn't fully remove it, but I think it's the strength of the liner. I just can't get it fully removed in 1 session. But otherwise, I use a cotton ball with it and it takes off everything on my eyes :) Can't ask for anything more!

on 6/19/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The only reason I would buy this again is because it does not burn my eyes even if i get it inside (well it burns a little but it s not bad at all). However I am not very impressed by this item, it does not take off my water proof mascara or eye liner well. I usually end up waken up with raccoon eyes in the morning even though i let the cotton pads sit on my eyes for a good minute.
I still like to use extra virgin olive oil but to be honest if you get some in your eyes it hurts like hell

on 6/17/2010 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is my HG eye makeup remover for non-waterproof formulas! I use it on a cotton pad and just hold over each eye for several seconds and then remove the eye makeup.

I have very sensitive eyes, and it is non-irritating to me and does a through job. I love this stuff!

However, the packaging is kind of cheap and the cap doesn't always seem to snap shut completely

Have repurchased anyway, numerous times..

it's my favorite eye makeup remover next to almay pads. doesn't sting, really cheap, and lasts for a decent amount of time.

on 5/16/2010 7:35:00 PM

Nice remover for face makeup or eyeshadows. I need something stronger for removing waterproof mascara. But with this remover my face feels CLEAN! Rebuy Yes!

on 5/15/2010 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This makeup remover doesn't remove waterproof mascara AT ALL, nor eyeliner, Olive Oil does a better job even.. The remover seems like it's only water (has no smell or any oil), it's equal to using water to remove makeup, I don't like this ~

This product does not take off waterproof eyeliner or regular eyeliner. Also it really burns and I hated this product. I did not even bother to finish it I just used it on other people when I do their makeup because I def. can not use it.